Check your account email address ×

Here is your tool kit!

What a bunch of morons. Young people can’t afford a home, dummy.  They aren’t searching for a place to have abortions.  Notice we aren’t talking HISTORIC! It hasn’t been this bad since 84.  

90997ADE-F529-4E64-8B70-6072C61E3EC2.jpeg

ECF6A923-291D-4D76-ACB5-4AAADDE76CA2.jpeg

67B8D48D-3EB8-4B04-A2D9-20018A49EA8F.jpeg

A24DC5E0-828F-44AF-957D-FAD145BD010F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

What a bunch of morons. Young people can’t afford a home, dummy.  They aren’t searching for a place to have abortions.  Notice we aren’t talking HISTORIC! It hasn’t been this bad since 84.  

90997ADE-F529-4E64-8B70-6072C61E3EC2.jpeg

ECF6A923-291D-4D76-ACB5-4AAADDE76CA2.jpeg

67B8D48D-3EB8-4B04-A2D9-20018A49EA8F.jpeg

A24DC5E0-828F-44AF-957D-FAD145BD010F.jpeg

I've been told Dems are fixing Michigan and making it better. Has that even kicked in yet or still just all talk?  :dunno: 

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

To what….
Tool kits? 

I swear to god, if I bought a used sled, got it home, and find out it didn't come with a tool kit, i'd send the fucker right back!

And if something didn't work correctly, and a fuse'd be blown, wellllllllll............

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I've been told Dems are fixing Michigan and making it better. Has that even kicked in yet or still just all talk?  :dunno: 

Was gonna start a new thread, but this fits nicely right here....

Whitmer Administration Used ‘Calculated’ Scheme To Hide Sensitive Email From the Public, Lawsuit Says. “Michigan energy department consultant Andy Leavitt in September 2021 emailed a top adviser to Whitmer to express ‘some major red flags’ with the administration’s response to a lead water crisis in southwestern Michigan, which Leavitt compared to a similar crisis in Flint, Michigan. But Leavitt’s initial message was not written in English—the consultant used letters in the Greek alphabet in place of English ones, a move that ‘appears to be calculated to conceal the statements,’ a June court filing in a class action suit against Whitmer’s government argues. Leavitt’s use of Greek letters means his email would have been excluded from any public records request for government communications that contain the word ‘Flint.'”

Plus: “The apparent scheme to hide sensitive conversations from public records requests comes years after Whitmer promised to bring transparency to the Great Lakes State as governor. In Michigan, the governor’s office is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act, a policy that Whitmer promised to reverse during her 2018 campaign.”

Of course.

Edited by Snake
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All bullshit!  I can’t wait until they throw that idiot on the National stage. No more media covering for her and Cherry picking accomplishments. How could this not be a huge story in Michigan after the Flint water (link added below) .  Only Charlie laduff from Detroit news covers her fairly. 

29 minutes ago, hayward said:

I swear to god, if I bought a used sled, got it home, and find out it didn't come with a tool kit, i'd send the fucker right back!

And if something didn't work correctly, and a fuse'd be blown, wellllllllll............

For too long those in the gay / trans community have been denied access to simple electric troubleshooting education. 

Edited by Cold War
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Was gonna start a new thread, but this fits nicely right here....

Whitmer Administration Used ‘Calculated’ Scheme To Hide Sensitive Email From the Public, Lawsuit Says. “Michigan energy department consultant Andy Leavitt in September 2021 emailed a top adviser to Whitmer to express ‘some major red flags’ with the administration’s response to a lead water crisis in southwestern Michigan, which Leavitt compared to a similar crisis in Flint, Michigan. But Leavitt’s initial message was not written in English—the consultant used letters in the Greek alphabet in place of English ones, a move that ‘appears to be calculated to conceal the statements,’ a June court filing in a class action suit against Whitmer’s government argues. Leavitt’s use of Greek letters means his email would have been excluded from any public records request for government communications that contain the word ‘Flint.'”

Plus: “The apparent scheme to hide sensitive conversations from public records requests comes years after Whitmer promised to bring transparency to the Great Lakes State as governor. In Michigan, the governor’s office is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act, a policy that Whitmer promised to reverse during her 2018 campaign.”

Of course.

It’s a non story locally. The media is just disgusting.  My cousin in Fl. sends me links all the time that never show up unless it goes viral and they have no choice but to defend her. 

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

All bullshit!  I can’t wait until they throw that idiot on the National stage. No more media covering for her and Cherry picking accomplishments. How could this not be a huge story in Michigan after the Flint water (link added below) .  Only Charlie laduff from Detroit news covers her fairly. 

For too long those in the gay / trans community have been denied access to simple electric troubleshooting education. 

I believe there’s now grants available for after school education on that subject.  You just gotta show some I.d. at the back door.....

• Haha 1

Kind of weird how people will become enraged over anything Trump or whatever the media throws at them, but when it comes to their kids future it’s a non issue.  My son works 6 days a week and can’t get out of the rental cycle.  Should two people working full time jobs not be able to afford a starter home?  Is the American dream dead?  

22 hours ago, Cold War said:

7A602FA3-A683-4C87-8843-B77D31B1FE51.jpeg

DDA5942B-C0C4-4F47-BF1D-06650B1E781E.jpeg

That might be my room mate from college suing her over that. He has been the whole time she has been in office. She would try to shut down the transparency act during her covid orders to try to hide things. She got shut down in court every time because he would file suit saying just because we have covid doesn’t allow to you be sneaky. He was one of the people that got Michigan’s transparency act passed. 

23 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

That might be my room mate from college suing her over that. He has been the whole time she has been in office. She would try to shut down the transparency act during her covid orders to try to hide things. She got shut down in court every time because he would file suit saying just because we have covid doesn’t allow to you be sneaky. He was one of the people that got Michigan’s transparency act passed. 

They are stonewalling at every turn. What a disgusting case of pure partisan bullshit.  Dana Nessel is the most corrupt partisan pos ever to hold this office.  With no media holding any Dems accountable, the State is lost. 

53EA8A8F-3EA2-4F98-96CE-1BCC742C51F3.jpeg

F704C728-714C-45FE-B3CD-7E8CBC7D47E3.jpeg

73414281-7F57-44B6-BCA6-A7189F61B47A.jpeg

• Like 1