Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

30 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yet....

ie, not a Cat and

shopping for a Doo.

Sure sounds like you "love" that Procross.  

whoa, that's a helluva lotta Procross love letters

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Especially for a guy that refuses to own one and buys from the competition.

I've owned two ProCross sleds, a 2012 F800 and a 2014 Viper XTX (which I bought brand new BTW, came with an optional Turbo, fastest stock sled in 14 was a Viper with a Turbo).
The f800 I owned for several years and put 4500 miles on.

Your just a little butthurt forum bitch with nothing to post but my previous comments, which I stand on 100%. Go fill diapers somewhere else. :thumb:
If you got a week ban for every Cat thread you posted hateful garbage in or trolled in, we would never hear from you, cause thats all you do on this forum....is bitch like a woman... Are you on your period 24/7/365?

Edited by stinkipinki

1 hour ago, stinkipinki said:

I've owned two ProCross sleds, a 2012 F800 and a 2014 Viper XTX (which I bought brand new BTW, came with an optional Turbo, fastest stock sled in 14 was a Viper with a Turbo).

What year was the Stock Turbo Viper offered from the factory? I can't remember.

8 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

14/15, not sure about 16. Kit was about $2800, Mistubishi built, 

20231004_181927.jpg

_0000280.JPG

Some time around 2015/2016 Yamaha cheapened the bottom end way up and when a turbo was added, rods would fly out of the block. Then the winder came out and no one cared to turbo a turd anymore so the turbo kits went away. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Some time around 2015/2016 Yamaha cheapened the bottom end way up and when a turbo was added, rods would fly out of the block. Then the winder came out and no one cared to turbo a turd anymore so the turbo kits went away. 

Yes, this is true.
They lightened the crank on the 1049cc even more, it help up fine for N/A but under boost they could fail.
14's were the best.
It wasn't designed for boost, more of an afterthought.

9 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I want factual proof on this one Greg. Sounds rather propitious with out actual, facts.

I had that 12 picked, clutched, piped, tuned, with a 1.25 track, SSi aluminum silencer and SSi stainless y-pipe, that sled was a rocket, 12's had the chaincase with a 2.82 pitch...and I had the 2013 secondary updates,  ext. Pretty light too, the aluminum silencer cut like 14 lbs. I destroyed so many Doo's and Poo's with that machine.

20170625_121750.jpg

20170625_125853.jpg

20170625_121134.jpg

Edited by stinkipinki

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I want factual proof on this one Greg. Sounds rather propitious with out actual, facts.

It's true.
The crank on the revised 1049 was superlight so it revved quick.
They made it even lighter in 15, which didn't work well to hold boost.

13 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

I destroyed so many Doo's and Poo's with that machine.

Did you tell them you were racing? I find most times Cats 800 win on the lake the other riders are just cruising and unaware of any race.

You must have had the only fast one in North America :thumbsup: You got fucking lucky!!!!

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

You must have had the only fast one in North America :thumbsup: You got fucking lucky!!!!

The 2012 F800 won the 2012 real world shootout.
Thats stock.

With a RIOT kit it wasn't even close, the Zuke made 160HP in stock form.
Think Doo and Poo were lucky to get 140.
Edit: The Cat had issues so they went back to DD and changed the pitch in 13/14 to make it more reliable. They had the F1100 Turbo which blew the panels off anything Doo/Poo made anyways. Lol, that had clutching issues too, but thats more forgivable on a 177HP Turbo.

Edited by stinkipinki

Track pitch got changed for the same reason doo, and poo changed it.  2.86" P is cheaper its also lighter (less fiberglass rods, fewer lugs=less rubber, and even fewer track clips)

I personally told them that we had issues with stock 2012 sleds with 2.52" P tracks ratcheting, at the dealer show.  Even that they need to use extroverts, esp since they made the change to a longer pitch, with fewer teeth on the drivers.  Engineering argued with me, and said they never experienced it.
1 or 2 years later they came out with an "upgrade kit" to switch the sled to extro's

At least Arctic cat was covering it under warranty if you called and asked.  Textron would laugh at you, before telling you to pound salt.

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Really? Then show fucking proof. Common knowledge is the same as hearsay.

It may be difficult for somone with so little intelegence, or knowlege as you, but they've invented this thing called an internet search.  If you use it, it will provide you with all the proof, your tiny little man syndrome brain can take in

Holy fuck, every time you say something even stupider than the time before, I think you can't get any dumber.  Yet here you are eclipsing your own stupidity

image.png.f1c7dbee5b6c299e1c3eaffe669ba231.png

image.png.ad836a2da1203008271c35dc8746c46b.png

Edited by krom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, krom said:

Holy fuck, every time you say something even stupider than the time before, I think you can't get any dumber.  Yet here you are eclipsing your own stupidity

image.png.f1c7dbee5b6c299e1c3eaffe669ba231.png

image.png.ad836a2da1203008271c35dc8746c46b.png

So no proof. Just conjecture on internet jESUS part. Got it.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

So no proof. Just conjecture on internet jESUS part. Got it.

Proof you don't have the slightest clue what the phrases common knowledge, or hearsay mean.  And that you and your tiny little man brain made up another lie

Just now, krom said:

Proof you don't have the slightest clue what the phrases common knowledge, or hearsay mean.  And that you and your tiny little man brain made up another lie

So no proof. Got it. Keep making yourself look RETARDED. Love this shit!

12 minutes ago, krom said:

Common knowledge has nothing to do with truth. If it was, every one would be calling you interject jESUS. The most false profit since the Waco fiasco.