Check your account email address ×

Obama clarifies that he’s not gay

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How low class can some here be creating false ignorant memes about a former presidents wife.

Scum low.

Hypocrite who’s talked shit about Trumps wife. Give it a rest ya old fart

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Hypocrite who’s talked shit about Trumps wife. Give it a rest ya old fart

He likes talking about Donnie’s little mushroom too. Libs are weird that way.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

All I’m saying is Michelle Obama is a nice looking lady and more than likely a significant upgrade over what many 🤡 Posse members have at home.  Most of you fucks who throw stones live in glass houses :thumbsup:

You think Big Mike is good looking ?

188613751_4489037217828680_5867023909599139281_n.jpg.d2217d7bc55d1c0302b2ef7fc9922dba.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hmmmm.... don't think there are any trannies in the 2nd pic. With the current admin....ya just never know:lol:

1688589495243.jpg

1688174627070.jpg

Real women who can kick ass and shame most of the liberal faggots here.

"What's a women".:lol:

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

How low class can some here be creating false ignorant memes about a former presidents wife.

Scum low.

Republicans have to make stuff up about Democrats so they can feel better about their stupid choices. Their last Presidential choices killed thousands of soldiers costing trillions for the wars or funnelled millions into their own business while taking a record number of holidays then for good measure convinced a bunch of domestic terrorists to attempt a coup. So obviously if Obama is gay and married a Tranny and Joe is a pedophile it makes their choices fine. 

• Like 1

I can’t imagine wasting my time complaining over and over about some other countries political issues. I wouldn’t spend more then a quick second giving a flying fuck about Canada and it’s problems 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I can’t imagine wasting my time complaining over and over about some other countries political issues. I wouldn’t spend more then a quick second giving a flying fuck about Canada and it’s problems 

To be fair what happens up here has little to no effect on you guys but the reverse cannot be said. America's politics have a huge influence on us up here. A lot of people follow US trends and want the same up here as what they see there.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This is what i was thinking but didnt post it..  Winner winner chicken dinner

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

This is what i was thinking but didnt post it..  Winner winner chicken dinner

Such a strange phenomena. Affected so much by us, speaks French but still a little under the thumb of the Royal family :snack:

41 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Shut up stupid :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

image.png.8edc286f592b0e308c69999bfbfa9e46.png

Does it bother you all the time or only when someone points out what a hypocrite you are?

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah, I don't get that either, it's very strange 

Oh c'mon you guys. It's a discussion forum where the topics are predominantly US politics. Is America known for minding its own business and keeping its nose out of other countries politics? Yet it's out of bounds for Canadian members to share their opinion on your politics? Doesn't that seem a little one sided to you guys? Why are you guys so sensitive?

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, I don't get that either, it's very strange 

Any of the Canadian specific threads about their politics….doesn’t interest me at all honestly. Weird addiction or something 

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Does it bother you all the time or only when someone points out what a hypocrite you are?

Hypocrite? 🤣

Whats your family business you got from daddy for a dollar again? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Hypocrite? 🤣

Whats your family business you got from daddy for a dollar again? 

Cost me a whole lot more than a dollar. But it was worth it. 

so are you crying about me or Arctic commenting on us politics.  Seems like you give a pass to someone dumb enough to be a fellow Trumpsketeer 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Cost me a whole lot more than a dollar. But it was worth it. 

so are you crying about me or Arctic commenting on us politics.  Seems like you give a pass to someone dumb enough to be a fellow Trumpsketeer 

So when you said before he sold it to his kids for a dollar was a lie….ok

You’re both the same in that respect 👌

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Any of the Canadian specific threads about their politics….doesn’t interest me at all honestly. Weird addiction or something 

Yep, I have zero interest also

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So what your saying is you wanna talk about covid more.  Gotcha.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So what your saying is you wanna talk about covid more.  Gotcha.

If that’s what you got from it then there’s no help for you