Check your account email address ×

Obama clarifies that he’s not gay

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

A buddy of mine saw him in Maine over the weekend fishing.  I'd have a beer with him all day long.

What about breakfast?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Anyone who prefers the Maine woods over the hellholes like NYC or Washington is ok by me, sure.

I doubt he prefers it. He just doesn't get any death threats or people showing up at his residence to beat him up in Maine. 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

A buddy of mine saw him in Maine over the weekend fishing.  I'd have a beer with him all day long.

Was he wearing a bow tie and did he bait his own hook? 

He exudes masculinity :lol: 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I doubt he prefers it. He just doesn't get any death threats or people showing up at his residence to beat him up in Maine. 

He's been going up there since he was a kid, so no.  :lol: He was doing most of his shows from there in a remote studio while he was still at Fox.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He's been going up there since he was a kid, so no.  :lol: He was doing most of his shows from there in a remote studio while he was still at Fox.

Funny no mention of that, although his father owned islands in Maine and Nova Scotia. Sounds like he grew up in San Diego California.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Funny no mention of that, although his father owned islands in Maine and Nova Scotia. Sounds like he grew up in San Diego California.

Its common knowledge with the locals up there.  :dunno:   "funny no mention of that........"  Where?  The googles?  Am I being vetted now?  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its common knowledge with the locals up there.  :dunno:   "funny no mention of that........"  Where?  The googles?  Am I being vetted now?  :lol: 

I didn't say he didn't. Wikipedia.

I watched him for a period of time until he started telling half truths and editing interviews. He always mentioned he grew up in California on his show.