Check your account email address ×

What he ‘ACTUALLY’ said

Pete

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

28pjrj.gif

If your head weren't up your ass, you would know Soros funded all of those defund the police, no bail, don't arrest the criminal blame the victim prosecutors. 

How many times has his son had meetings in the whitehouse on on capital hill?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

If your head weren't up your ass, you would know Soros funded all of those defund the police, no bail, don't arrest the criminal blame the victim prosecutors. 

was I talking to you Rick?

Just now, SkisNH said:

The dark money is destroying the country and very few politicians want to talk about it.  We should all demand actual campaign finance reform and increase the penalties for corruption.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, old indy said:

Has big oil crushed other forms of energy and men along the way and made us oil dependent?  

Actually, yes, one could make that argument. :lol:

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No.   Absolutely not.  This is no different than trumps phone call to Zelensky, which got him his first failed impeachment.  Phone calls are fine.  Taking bribes from foreign adversaries is not.

You guys freaked out over the tarmac meeting where you have no idea what was said but this phone call was fine?

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

If Obama, Clinton or Biden had said what Trump said on that phone call, you'd have went ballistic along with all other Republicans and you would have been justified in doing so. 

Dead on!!  But the hatred and division amongst us was encouraged on social media and TV by a certain president.. That's why what you posted will never be realized or admitted by MAGA no matter what!  Donald could throw a puppy in the air and shoot it with a shot gun and MAGA would say nope "fake news" "another hit piece by dems" ..

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You guys freaked out over the tarmac meeting where you have no idea what was said but this phone call was fine?

There are no coincidences in politics.

Do you honestly believe they talked grand kids and golf? :lol:

26 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That has to be explained to you?  She was the Attorney General and was supposed to be investigating Clinton’s wife.  She should’ve been disbarred and fired, in a normal world she would have.  But because she was ann Obama apointer, nothing to see. Attorneys have codes of conduct, and that violated it. D controlled everything then, of course everyone looked the other way.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That has to be explained to you?  She was the Attorney General and was supposed to be investigating Clinton’s wife.  She should’ve been disbarred and fired, in a normal world she would have.  But because she was ann Obama apointer, nothing to see. Attorneys have codes of conduct, and that violated it. D controlled everything then, of course everyone looked the other way.

See, I agree with everything you said. 

Now take off the MAGA blinders and see if you can do the same thing for the Georgia call. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Now take off the MAGA blinders and see if you can do the same thing for the Georgia call. 

Honestly, I have. The boy, or in this case, the Democratic Party has cried wolf one too many times.  43 count RICO indictment? And filed by a county district attorney against a former President of the United States? You can’t be serious.  I have heard enough legal analysis from both sides to see that this is just more of the same bullshit.  Just flood the news cycle with negative bullshit about Trump in hopes that his approval ratings will go down.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Are you allowed to hear the entire call in context or just the 5 word clip you like to prop up?

IMO when the entire call is taken into context, there is really nothing there. Was it appropriate? no but not criminal. 

Bisen bragging about quid pro quo and withholding $$ for action is far worse as it requires no dot connecting or conjecture to bring out intent.

Edited by Roosting
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Are you allowed to hear the entire call in context or just the 5 word clip you like to prop up?

Ask the guy who started the thread. Actually, I don't recommend that, he'll flip out on you. :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Ask the guy who started the thread.

Ahhh too indepth? above your pay grade? Words hurt your brain? 

All of the above?

I was responding to the comment you made. You can reply but it looks like the answer would be hard for you to be all contrarian, so probably not going to happen. By now

21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You likely heard "there are good people on both sides" and called Trump a white supremacist...because you didn't listen to the speech. 

23 minutes ago, Roosting said:

IMO when the entire call is taken into context, there is really nothing there. Was it appropriate? no but not criminal. 

Bisen bragging about quid pro quo and withholding $$ for action is far worse as it requires no dot connecting or conjecture to bring out intent.

I'm not expecting anything to come of it but I'm bright enough to know what he was asking for on the call.