Check your account email address ×

What he ‘ACTUALLY’ said

Pete

Dispute it morons 

Actually, what Trump said was: “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state” (emphasis added).

Trump was not giving an order. He was talking about his own feelings. And as Scott Adams noted this week, Trump was speaking in the context of believing he had already won the state. He believed the proof was out there; he didn’t need to make anythig up.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2023/08/18/blue-state-blues-the-georgia-indictment-was-triggered-by-fake-news/

• Haha 1

The guy has been smeared 6 ways to Sunday since 2015 and it’s never let up since. Only one way to curb stomp these mother fuckers is to win bigly in 2024. Highly possible.

Edited by Pete

1 minute ago, Pete said:

The guy has been smeared 6 ways to Sunday since 2015 and it’s never let up since. Only one way to curb stomp these mother fuckers is to win bigly in 2024. Highly possible.

He's not part of the swamp and was ruining their party.  The swamp wants him gone so they can continue to fleece the American sheep.

The sheep are clapping like seals.

Your country in a nutshell.

• Thanks 1

Trump was speaking in the context of believing he had already won the state. He believed the proof was out there; he didn’t need to make anythig up.

What the fuck is this? :lol:When you have a belief that you have no evidence for and you continually espouse that belief, that's called making things up. 

Also, if Donnie is so concerned about election integrity, why was he calling about a specific number of votes? Is that what somebody who wants election integrity does?

• Like 1

Because, what’s the difference between winning the election by two votes and winning it by half a million votes.

No concern for a legitimate tally of the votes, just a concern that it ends up as a win. :news:

31 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What the fuck is this? :lol:When you have a belief that you have no evidence for and you continually espouse that belief, that's called making things up. 

Also, if Donnie is so concerned about election integrity, why was he calling about a specific number of votes? Is that what somebody who wants election integrity does?

Like continually saying that the Covid vaccine would stop the spread… 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Donnie's greatest accomplishment was flushing then integrity of the electoral system down the toilet for future generations. As if they needed more incentive to cry foul when they don't get their way, Donnie just taught them to scream louder. Great role model for other democratic countries and completely un-Presidential. Third world countries leaders do the same shit.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Donnie's greatest accomplishment was flushing then integrity of the electoral system down the toilet for future generations. As if they needed more incentive to cry foul when they don't get their way, Donnie just taught them to scream louder. Great role model for other democratic countries and completely un-Presidential. Third world countries leaders do the same shit.

Yeah I remember in 2016 when he was crying that the reason that he lost was because Russia hacked the election and it’s been downhill ever since 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah I remember in 2016 when he was crying that the reason that he lost was because Russia hacked the election and it’s been downhill ever since 

Was that the time Hillary wouldn't allow the peaceful transfer of power from one president to the next? I thought so.

23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

wE nEeD mAiL iN bAlLoTs cUz oF dA cOvId. 

I threw away my 3rd party vote away in person while wearing a mask...

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

vOtErZ dOnT nEeD iDiEnTiFiCaTiOn

and showed my driver's license to get the ballot that didn't matter.

no big deal...  

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Was that the time Hillary wouldn't allow the peaceful transfer of power from one president to the next? I thought so.

Yes it was geez thanks for correcting me 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I threw away my 3rd party vote away in person while wearing a mask...

and showed my driver's license to get the ballot that didn't matter.

no big deal...  

image.gif.7002b856a42f60538b42202e21e7b6ea.gif

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

He said the election he won was rigged FFS. :lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if I have to wear a face diaper or stand in line, so be it. 

Trump votes by mail... jus sayin 

Didn't wear a mask, stood in line, voted in person here . :thumbsup: