Check your account email address ×

w t F ? ! !

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

“If Trump doesn’t get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you,”

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-tanya-chutkan-judge-threats-texas-7d90ad3c8b552b49e269a3f842a6700c

wow... 

What do you say when they were threatening the conservative sc judges outside their homes.  

I didn't think so.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What do you say when they were threatening the conservative sc judges outside their homes.  

I didn't think so.

that it was wrong... duh. 

again, the lunatic fringe of both sides is where the crack in our great divide begins. 

we're at an inflection point  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

again, the lunatic fringe of both sides is where the crack in our great divide begins. 

You're the fucking top lunatic.

• Haha 1

The left loots and burns cities when they don't get their way.

The right threatens to kill people (doesn't actually do it), forms convoys and rallies,  scatters some paperwork and sits at some desks in the white house.

The two are not equivalent, IMO.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You only care when liberal judges are threatened, right?

SCOTUS justices face barrage of death threats on social media ahead of potential Roe overturn

https://nypost.com/2022/05/19/supreme-court-justices-get-around-the-clock-home-security-amid-threats/

again, no 

show me how or where I ever supported that

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

again, no 

show me how or where I ever supported that

Show me the thread you started that was against it.  You know, like you do when liberals are threatened.  You are just a typical liberal

hypocrite.

1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

The left loots and burns cities when they don't get their way.

The right threatens to kill people (doesn't actually do it), forms convoys and rallies,  scatters some paperwork and sits at some desks in the white house.

The two are not equivalent, IMO.

Just now, racer254 said:

Show me the thread you started that was against it.  You know, like you do when liberals are threatened.  You are just a typical liberal

hypocrite.

I only start anti Trump threads here... didn't you see EB's post up above.  

do you agree with and support this loon from Texas? 

41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

And you can blame Barack Obama,, Hilary Clinton and Joe fucking Biden.  They are steering the country to a constitutional crisis, and lighting the country on fire.  What the fuck do you think is going to happen if they actually try and put Trump in jail?  Seriously.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And you can blame Barack Obama,, Hilary Clinton and Joe fucking Biden.  They are steering the country to a constitutional crisis, and lighting the country on fire.  What the fuck do you think is going to happen if they actually try and put Trump in jail?  Seriously.

More lies and another cult related post. Orange fat fuck deserves jail 

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

AFAIK Mr Pence's neck has yet to be stretched.

Many a city block and police car have been torched. 

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

More lies and another cult related post. Orange fat fuck deserves jail 

Answer the question, what do you think is going to happen if they put a guy who got 74 million votes, the guy leading in every poll for 24, in jail?  You think everyone is going to tuck tail and just go away?  We'll see how that works out.  Banana republic shit and you're on board.  You can tell who paid attention in school, and who didn't.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Answer the question, what do you think is going to happen if they put a guy who got 74 million votes, the guy leading in every poll for 24, in jail?  You think everyone is going to tuck tail and just go away?  We'll see how that works out.  Banana republic shit and you're on board.  You can tell who paid attention in school, and who didn't.

He’s not leading in 2024 polls so start there.  So you’re saying he’s above the law and we have a two-tiered system?  Are you saying MAGAt’s aren’t capable of accepting law and order?  Are you saying you can’t control yourself and like-minded ilk? 

How the cult reacts should not be a concern to make sure justice is served and no one is above the law.  Get out of hand - call in the troops like orange fat fuck did….

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If Trump wins President again what are the chances Cuntrider jumps off a bridge ? :lol:

Imagine the riots they will ignore again if Trump wins in 2024.   It will be epic.   The left spent 4 years telling people to not protest peacefully and attack conservatives yet not one of them was charged.  Best part is they will destroy their own neighborhoods.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

AFAIK Mr Pence's neck has yet to be stretched.

Many a city block and police car have been torched. 

they must have just been practicing their freedom of speech... 9_9 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:pc:

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

If Trump was ever to be sent to prison ( I doubt it ) you will see all kinds of fruitloops come unglued. 

The site would implode. Half the members on FS 3.0 would be like the walking dead :lol: