Check your account email address ×

Did the feds burn down Maui?

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maui homes burnt down.  How are the trees still intact?

image.thumb.png.d6f4e2b19cd7db250aae55fb2d2c0bd2.png

Very similar to what Fort McMurray wildfire did. My buddy's property when unscathed yet the other side of his street the houses burnt to the ground.  Is this the first pics of the aftermath of a forest fire you have ever seen? What you are pointing out is not uncommon at all unless you're looking hard for a conspiracy.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Clearly you're a blind moron.

Clearly! If I agree with you( the photo clearly shows conspiracy) then im smart and have the "facts"..  But a US state has suffered great loss and because its government is run by dems then it was a conspiracy fire, and fuck them right?  We only care about the beautiful people with beliefs that align with "ours".  Just to spread more fear and conspiracy BS. Believe it or not republican voters died in this fire also, but clearly your to blind to realize this.. You base all your BS on a photo and clearly your a wild fire expert and are going to tell us all about it in the coming months..  

Edited by jonlafon1

35 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Clearly! If I agree with you( the photo clearly shows conspiracy) then im smart and have the "facts"..  But a US state has suffered great loss and because its government is run by dems then it was a conspiracy fire, and fuck them right?  We only care about the beautiful people with beliefs that align with "ours".  Just to spread more fear and conspiracy BS. Believe it not republican voters died in this fire also, but clearly your to blind to realize this.. You base all your BS on a photo and clearly your a wild fire expert and are going to tell us all about it in the coming months..  

:goodpost:

9 hours ago, HSR said:

Very similar to what Fort McMurray wildfire did. My buddy's property when unscathed yet the other side of his street the houses burnt to the ground.  Is this the first pics of the aftermath of a forest fire you have ever seen? What you are pointing out is not uncommon at all unless you're looking hard for a conspiracy.

That picture looks nothing like the fires that burned fort McMurray 

23 minutes ago, toslow said:

That picture looks nothing like the fires that burned fort McMurray 

I guess I should have been more clear. By my buddies pics it looked similar. Their property looked absolutely mint but across the street it was devastation.

On 8/20/2023 at 9:24 AM, jonlafon1 said:

Clearly! If I agree with you( the photo clearly shows conspiracy) then im smart and have the "facts"..  But a US state has suffered great loss and because its government is run by dems then it was a conspiracy fire, and fuck them right?  We only care about the beautiful people with beliefs that align with "ours".  Just to spread more fear and conspiracy BS. Believe it or not republican voters died in this fire also, but clearly your to blind to realize this.. You base all your BS on a photo and clearly your a wild fire expert and are going to tell us all about it in the coming months..  

don't be so silly...

1.jpg

• Like 1

“Some of you are going to curse me out as being heartless, but what I’m about to say is true, Hawaii lacks the electoral votes to draw *President Biden’s interest. Also, Hawaiians are too damn loyal to the Democrats to begin with. . . . Please understand that Biden requires spending 40% of his year sunning his bumper crop of liver spots, and he’ll get to you when your number of electoral votes increases and your unshakable loyalty begins to waver.”