Check your account email address ×

Did the feds burn down Maui?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We alternate between record floods and record fires and you still won’t admit you are wrong about climate change. 

Gee…how did this happen if it’s all about man made climate change?🤔

IMG_1688.thumb.png.b820fd92de4d43becaf53bdbfa26c55f.png

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gee…how did this happen if it’s all about man made climate change?🤔

IMG_1688.thumb.png.b820fd92de4d43becaf53bdbfa26c55f.png

Let’s introduce some common sense into this argument. In 2023 we have satellite tracking that allows us to direct water bombers to the start of fires in order to put them out. We have the best fire fighting capabilities but we somehow have record fires. Can you explain that logically?

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We alternate between record floods and record fires and you still won’t admit you are wrong about climate change. 

Go take it up with Michael Schellenberger, he's the latest one to prove the whole climate change is a scam..  Why?  Are you looking for a grant?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Go take it up with Michael Schellenberger, he's the latest one to prove the whole climate change is a scam..  Why?  Are you looking for a grant?

:lol: More brainwashed bullshit from a total moron :lmao:  

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Gee Grandpa it says here that the world’s scientists agreed that we had to act in 2,000. Was it really so important to own the Libs that you ignored them?

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Apparently it was this thing and it was so they can make 15 minute cities or something :lol:

IMG_5097.thumb.jpeg.1458c0cb8d5c05c0855b5388fc0ea2d0.jpeg

I told George you had a pic of his space laser and now he said you gotta disappear. :dunno:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Gee Grandpa it says here that the world’s scientists agreed that we had to act in 2,000. Was it really so important to own the Libs that you ignored them?

Yeah New York City was supposed to be under water and all the polar ice caps were going to melt.  You want to clutch your pearls and send a check to Greenpeace knock yourself out.  

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah New York City was supposed to be under water and all the polar ice caps were going to melt.  You want to clutch your pearls and send a check to Greenpeace knock yourself out.  

I don't think John Kerry and all of the other climate alarmists really believe the shit they spew either. 

For 1. They all show up to these climate summits on their private jets and mega yachts. Each one of them have a carbon footprint 100x any of us. 

2. The number one emitter of man made greenhouse gases is the global military industrial complex. We have been at constant war for over two decades.

3. They blew up the Nordstream pipeline. The largest man made emission of methane gas in the history of the world.

If we are at such a critical tipping point, why don't they practice what they preach?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I don't think John Kerry and all of the other climate alarmists really believe the shit they spew either. 

For 1. They all show up to these climate summits on their private jets and mega yachts. Each one of them have a carbon footprint 100x any of us. 

2. The number one emitter of man made greenhouse gases is the global military industrial complex. We have been at constant war for over two decades.

3. They blew up the Nordstream pipeline. The largest man made emission of methane gas in the history of the world.

If we are at such a critical tipping point, why don't they practice what they preach?

I guess to answer your question, is that it goes back to our original point.  These people arrayed against Trump are corrupt and evil as fuck.  Its only about control and finding ways to keep the populace divided.  They don't believe the horse shit they feed the Snowriders and Revkevs of the world, OR that they really are just that much of a megalomaniac that they really think they deserve to lord over us.

• Gold Member

John Pelliter . In Vegas Shooting and now this ...Nothing to see here. :read:

LAS VEGAS -- Maui Police Chief John Pelletier repeatedly urges “patience, prayers and perseverance” as teams painstakingly search the ashes in the seaside community of Lahaina for the remains of scores of victims from the deadliest U.S. wildfire in more than 100 years.

It's the kind of message he has used before, in the aftermath of another American tragedy: the 2017 Las Vegas mass shooting that left 58 dead and hundreds injured.

Pelletier was a Las Vegas police captain when a gunman with military-style rifles opened fire from the windows of a Las Vegas Strip high-rise hotel into a crowd of 22,000 attending an outdoor country music festival. The violence shook the city to its core, like the wildfire has done in Maui.

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did they say New York would be permanently under water or would flood?  Because it has flooded. Along with many other places. 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you net zero?

:lol:

You and Driftbusta like to pretend you are astute business men. If climate change isn’t getting worse, why are insurance companies refusing to renew insurance policies in areas they have insured for decades?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You and Driftbusta like to pretend you are astute business men. If climate change isn’t getting worse, why are insurance companies refusing to renew insurance policies in areas they have insured for decades?

Why are the ones claiming it owning oceanfront properties.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They have a never ending supply of deep state money, why would they care?

You can’t have it both ways. 

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seems like you want to dodge the question.  Insurance companies love to collect money and now they are turning away business. 

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did they say New York would be permanently under water or would flood?  Because it has flooded. Along with many other places. 

Well forgive me, it was called global warming back then.  When they couldn't get any stats to align with that, they changed the narrative to climate change.  And you dutifully went along with the scam.  The point is, none of their predictions came true, and I shouldn't have to point that out to you.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well forgive me, it was called global warming back then.  When they couldn't get any stats to align with that, they changed the narrative to climate change.  And you dutifully went along with the scam.  The point is, none of their predictions came true, and I shouldn't have to point that out to you.

Maybe do some Research and you will understand why it isn’t just warning. Maybe try not to be so Mercan centric. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Maybe do some Research and you will understand why it isn’t just warning. Maybe try not to be so Mercan centric. 

Have your research scientists reach out to mine, we'll do lunch or a zoom!  I am guessing most of you are lactose or gluten intolerant?

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Have your research scientists reach out to mine, we'll do lunch or a zoom!  I am guessing most of you are lactose or gluten intolerant?

His people can't even define what a woman is.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Good read on what scientists believe cause the fires to move so rapidly, the report was given to the Hawaiian government back in 21 on what could and did happen. From what I have read, investigators say the start of the fire was from electric lines, the fuel from the fire is a non-native grass that covers much of the area and high winds..All the info comes from Professionals and scientists..None say anything about climate change..Shocker.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2023/aug/16/non-native-grass-species-blamed-for-ferocity-of-hawaii-wildfires

• Like 1