Check your account email address ×

Fancy moves coming from Cat?

Rod

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

How about a 975 Hooper? 

Close but fancier yet. It's coming in the best chassis to ever grace the snow! I read that here on FS

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Close but fancier yet. It's coming in the best chassis to ever grace the snow! I read that here on FS

:lmao:

5db7f116-488b-466e-b614-6f6930132bc4_text.gif

2 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Everyone knew this was coming before they ordered their 24.

Yup and ordered the 600 for the wife. And she drove a 2021 800  that I sold for the new catalyst 600.. Do it again if I had the chance. 21 800 is a poor excuse for a 800 class engine IMO.  

9 minutes ago, jdsky said:

900 - 901 whatever it takes.  Hopefully it is shipping in 2025 so that all the bugs are finally worked out by 2030.

Just in time for the Catalyst 2 chassis that makes huge improvements over the Catalyst 1 :lol:

21 minutes ago, jdsky said:

900 - 901 whatever it takes.  Hopefully it is shipping in 2025 so that all the bugs are finally worked out by 2030.

O its beyond whatever it takes!  They fuck this motor up they are finished .. The 800 they tried to make a go of was garbage(im sure some will say different)  But the CAT MANUFACTUED 800 was suspect at best. . Should of had Yamaha or Suzi make them one.. IMO  they got a lot on this motor and it better be flawless anything less is not going to keep them relevant in snow biz. 

8 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

O its beyond whatever it takes!  They fuck this motor up they are finished .. The 800 they tried to make a go of was garbage(im sure some will say different)  But the CAT MANUFACTUED 800 was suspect at best. . Should of had Yamaha or Suzi make them one.. IMO  they got a lot on this motor and it better be flawless anything less is not going to keep them relevant in snow biz. 

And not just another me too 850 like The other slow 850’s 

• Like 1