Check your account email address ×

This might be the cutest thing ever

Rod

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Pete the Dog is such a male… he’s super protective of his girls including the wife and daughter. He won’t attack but he sure won’t let other males near his ladies 

D4014760-ACE6-43E2-BBFB-70E8665FEA7D.jpeg

C0AE4A1D-FA94-4EDD-AC15-585D9B7DFEC7.jpeg

it's a shame Pete the human is the exact opposite...  :(

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Mastiff, massive, what's the difference?

fucken idiot, guy can't even post a pic of his dog without the bottom feeders trolling. And the owner of the forum wonders why every thread turns into a shitshow

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, toslow said:

fucken idiot, guy can't even post a pic of his dog without the bottom feeders trolling. And the owner of the forum wonders why every thread turns into a shitshow

STAY ON TOPIC

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Coming from the leech that won't pay anymore that is funny :lmao: Zero self awareness :lol:

Keep talking son... it will only make you look stupid... :lol:

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

How old is Pete? Seems fairly mellow.

He’s about 4 now. He’s crazy mellow with the family and our other animals but I’m not sure you’d want to threaten his ladies 

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

He’s about 4 now. He’s crazy mellow with the family and our other animals but I’m not sure you’d want to threaten his ladies 

Gotcha, Webber is just turning 2 and starting to get protective of the wife when other dogs get too goofy around her.

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Gotcha, Webber is just turning 2 and starting to get protective of the wife when other dogs get too goofy around her.

Yeah it’s kinda wild how that’s just engrained in them 

if a strange man comes in the yard but I’m outside then he’s fine 

if I’m not there but the wife is then he gets protective of the wife and daughter. He doesn’t attack anyone he just pushes the girls back and barks at the guy so they don’t come closer 

not that he won’t protect the boys either but it’s certainly more apparent with the girls 

51 minutes ago, HSR said:

Coming from the leech that won't pay anymore that is funny :lmao: Zero self awareness :lol:

I hate to jump in the middle of your fun, but I really don't want anyone here to feel like they have to pay. Right now we are covered through December and that's fine. We will have another membership drive this December for next year.

I typically have not kept track of who pays what and when. So when a member becomes a CM that status never changes, even if they don't renew.

With that being said, I have reinstated Snake and DBs CM status. They have both supported FS in the past and I shouldn't have treated them differently than I would anyone else.

I'd like this to be the end of the discussion on this subject, please.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

if I’m not there but the wife is then he gets protective of the wife and daughter. He doesn’t attack anyone he just pushes the girls back and barks at the guy so they don’t come closer 

not that he won’t protect the boys either but it’s certainly more apparent with the girls 

When I starting dating the wife I already had a male black lab named Fletch, 4 years old. Within 6 months he was her dog and wouldn't leave her side on walks or even around the property. It's amazing how they bond.

27 minutes ago, ACE said:

It's what alfa males do.  When my wife's cousin and her husband and two daughters came to visit our cottage, we were outside enjoying the day when a neighbor came over and warned us he just chased a bear off his property.  Next thing you know Rocco ran inside leaving his wife and daughters to fend for themselves.:lol:

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's what alfa males do.  When my wife's cousin and her husband and two daughters came to visit our cottage, we were outside enjoying the day when a neighbor came over and warned us he just chased a bear off his property.  Next thing you know Rocco ran inside leaving his wife and daughters to fend for themselves.:lol:

The wife likes walking and Pete always goes with her 

one time he spotted a coon and I guess Pete decided it was a threat so that coon died