Check your account email address ×

This might be the cutest thing ever

Rod

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

Even dogs hate coons lol 

When I was younger we had 2 rottweilers. They were always very easy going and friendly, even to complete strangers. However, on the rare occasion that they saw a black person they went nuts. I guess it was just because they looked different :dunno:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

When I was younger we had 2 rottweilers. They were always very easy going and friendly, even to complete strangers. However, on the rare occasion that they saw a black person they went nuts. I guess it was just because they looked different :dunno:

Yup. The old saying here is that dogs hate Indians. Not sure really why. Either they look different, smell different or just are too nervous or a combo of it all. But if an Indian comes in the yard it’ll set off 99% of dogs 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

He’s about 4 now. He’s crazy mellow with the family and our other animals but I’m not sure you’d want to threaten his ladies 

That’s pretty cool. It is amazing how they can be so gentle, yet protective. I had an Airedale terrier when my girls were growing up and he wasn’t obviously as big as a mastiff, but he had big ass jaws and you did not wanna come walking in the door if he did not know you. My sister-in-law has a couple of Rhodesian Ridgeback’s. The male is huge and it’s already killed two deer that wandered into the yard, which was completely fenced, including the driveway.  When I first met him, he was kind of intimidating, but we made friends right away. Dogs are great judges of people.