Check your account email address ×

Joe Rogan = Truth

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Same goes for you...you spew shit that you pull from DU daily. Get off you ass and run big mouth. 

You won't get MC to run. You could only get his brother in law to run, and MC would be part of the package...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Rogan would probably win if he ran for President.  

He isnt dumb enough to do that tho. 

I don't think Rogan is the household name some think he is. I bet half the population has no idea who he is other than a former actor,comedian, UFC host. Podcasts aren't very popular with average folks.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

I don't think Rogan is the household name some think he is. I bet half the population has no idea who he is other than a former actor,comedian, UFC host. Podcasts aren't very popular with average folks.

Id have to disagree. 

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-rogan-more-popular-ever-statistics-1811864

2 hours ago, HSR said:

:lol:

Let's hear who you think is retard.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Rogan isnt popular ...heard it on FS 

Sometimes I think maybe I’m the one that should kill myself. I mean it seems like maybe everyone actually is a dumbfuck to me. Maybe I’m the dumbfuck. I mean I read some shit like that and shake my head 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Rogan isnt popular ...heard it on FS 

According to our survey respondent demos, Joe’s listenership is 71% male and evenly split between high school and post-secondary graduates. Fifty seven percent of his audience reports earning over $50k per year, with 19% making over $100k.

Dr. Phil’s “Phil in the Blanks” listeners were the least likely to listen to other podcasts and had the highest average age at 38 years old.

7 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Watched this a few days ago.  It's quite something and Trump just re-truthed this with a smile.  Dr Jan humiliates the journalist cause she is spot on.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sometimes I think maybe I’m the one that should kill myself. I mean it seems like maybe everyone actually is a dumbfuck to me. Maybe I’m the dumbfuck. I mean I read some shit like that and shake my head 

Covid was a global iq test and the results aren't promising.:lol:

There's a lot of really stupid people out there and education level has little to do with intelligence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Watched this a few days ago.  It's quite something and Trump just re-truthed this with a smile.  Dr Jan humiliates the journalist cause she is spot on.

This Jan lady - wtf. The space force knows the real outcome of the election?:lol:

Everyone listen to it for a good laugh. She really “humiliates” the journalist.

:smack:

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

This Jan lady - wtf. The space force knows the real outcome of the election?:lol:

Everyone listen to it for a good laugh. She really “humiliates” the journalist.

:smack:

Iqtest lowest score contender says what.