Check your account email address ×

Jack Smith and his other botched cases.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I’m sorry, you were trying to compare Clinton with the indictment counts.

Try again.

It's exactly the same.  Maybe you can type it out as to what you think trump did that was different.

47 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nope, just had other stuff to do.  do you think they would have framed the indictment the way they did without having their bases covered?  

who weaponized the DOJ before Biden and who wants to do even more if he's reelected?  FFS, Trump wanted to use the DOJ via Clark to defraud the voters.  

they seem to miss that point 

Good lord you are a blind pussy. Do you really have that much faith in evil Democrats who have lied and literally tried to destroy Trump for the last 7 - 8 years? 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Good lord you are a blind pussy. Do you really have that much faith in evil Democrats who have lied and literally tried to destroy Trump for the last 7 - 8 years? 

nope

but I believe in justice, which is coming

;)

off to the office... 

Just now, snoughnut said:

He voted for partisan democrat Janet P for Wisconsin SC.  He is a poser trying hard to tell people he is not a liberal but cheers them every step of the way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nope

;)

off to the office... 

Yeah go sit at your desk pencil pusher. 

Been sucking a lot of Democrat dick lately your knees must be tired. 

• Confused 1

• Gold Member

So this thread pretty much sums up the USA as it is right now.  The conservative people in this group use facts and evidence to lay out the case of what it is (bullshit) and the liberal fucking pussies call people names and deflect and point fingers.  That is exactly how the real world is.  Everytime I argue with a liberal snowflake it ends with them calling me rasssit or some other name.  It disgusting what this country and all its 3 letter agencies have become....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, and even backed it up.  Maybe watch the video in the other post and you will get it.....maybe not.

You didn’t back any of it up. It’s fine by me if your connection between Clinton and the indictment die with no explanation. 

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

So this thread pretty much sums up the USA as it is right now.  The conservative people in this group use facts and evidence to lay out the case of what it is (bullshit) and the liberal fucking pussies call people names and deflect and point fingers.  That is exactly how the real world is.  Everytime I argue with a liberal snowflake it ends with them calling me rasssit or some other name.  It disgusting what this country and all its 3 letter agencies have become....

Well to be fair Ive been throwing insults . But Fagvanden and Karen2Karen deserve it.  :lol2:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nope, just had other stuff to do.  do you think they would have framed the indictment the way they did without having their bases covered?  

Yeah I do...the prosecutor Smith lost at the SCOTUS 8-0 because he stretched the law, just as he did here.  I would suggest you go read Mark Levins matter on the subject as he goes through the indictments vs the statute 1 by 1....

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

They did certify the election on J6. He tried to stop it. Apparently you think the president can pause the democratic process indefinitely until their personal feelings are satisfied.

How do we resolve future grievances regarding elections? You don't think the lawyers in Florida were doing the very same thing? They stopped the certification and became the arbiters of voter intent....you were probably just as torn up about that one seeing your boy came out the wrong end of that one. 

• Gold Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I just call them stupid morons, they are beyond salvation.:lol:

I think Ben is right,  Karen is now at Snowcunt's level. All 5'3 and 130lbs of Him. Just a whiney TDS cunt. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nope

;)

off to the office... 

No you don't.    Where is Hunter Biden's FARA indictment?  All his buddies are going to jail and of course Manafort was indicted, tried and jailed in the time the FBI and DOJ slow walked the Hunter Biden case.  You don't want justice you want to be punitive and selective.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You didn’t back any of it up. It’s fine by me if your connection between Clinton and the indictment die with no explanation. 

Keep sucking the narrative, FAKE ELECTORS!!!  The same thing has happened before.  It happened in 2016, but you want to just ignore it.  Even the term fake electors has never been used before, but now it is the latest buzz with the liberals and trump haters.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

How bad has it become?

Black Lives Matter is saying Trump is getting railroaded.

At some point you got to know when you gone too far.... :lol:

That should be obvious at this point, but here we are.:lol:

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

How do we resolve future grievances regarding elections?

The courts, like the 50+ rejections they got leading up the the certification. 

49 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Keep sucking the narrative, FAKE ELECTORS!!!  The same thing has happened before.  It happened in 2016, but you want to just ignore it.  Even the term fake electors has never been used before, but now it is the latest buzz with the liberals and trump haters.

Do you wanted Hillary indicted for that in 2016? What was her role again?

:pc:

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Do you wanted Hillary indicted for that in 2016? What was her role again?

:pc:

No, that's the point.  But hey, keep being you, get trump at all costs.  In office for 4 years and he is the problem.....I don't think so.

Edited by racer254

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Most we dismissed for standing without even hearing the merits of the case....in PA do you believe the mail in ballots should have been allowed even though the state constitution says otherwise? 

19 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Most we dismissed for standing without even hearing the merits of the case....in PA do you believe the mail in ballots should have been allowed even though the state constitution says otherwise? 

PA Supreme Court says the constitution does not say otherwise, dipshit.

https://www.penncapital-star.com/campaigns-elections/pennsylvanias-mail-in-voting-law-survives-constitutional-challenge-by-gop-lawmakers/