Check your account email address ×

Mercury 500R

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

River only. A whopping 8hp. I'm having a blast again and it's quite affordable..

IMG_20230607_113341_567.jpg

IMG_20230712_184253_021.jpg

IMG_20230712_184431_944.jpg

When I was a kid I had an older Sears 14’ Aluminum with a 7.5 Merc….absolutely loved it…took it to Marquette when I went to NMU and fished in Lake Superior.👊🏻🌞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I'm just waiting until you and Jimmy Snacks are done making fun of my pic giving the neighbourhood kids freezies. You guys have thrown some epic zingers over that one :handjob:

Jeeze guy it what just a joke. I told ya I love those things, I wasn’t kidding about that part.   I clearly hurt your feelings based on how you’re acting.  :lol:  Most of us enjoy sharing pics of our lives.  You wanna fish in rivers or lakes, have at it.  Post your fishing or dinner plate pics no skin off my ass.  Guess me posting shoreline pics of family and friends is verboten?    

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Last photo is awesome!! Made me smile. 

Thanks!  Not even 2 1/2 and she’s already a little character.    :bc: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Ironic. I was at Kiekheafer High Performance yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately it was Friday and the crews were out. I’m always tempted to rummage through the dumpsters out back. :) 

Down the road a bit used to be the real deal when it comes to mercury high performance as they had a test site on the water. Like a lake X north. They used to have a fleet of 22ft and 26 ft velocity hulls on which new outboards were tested.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I'm just waiting until you and Jimmy Snacks are done making fun of my pic giving the neighbourhood kids freezies. You guys have thrown some epic zingers over that one :handjob:

“Epic Zingers”….I made one comment….quit crying FFS.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Epic Zingers”….I made one comment….quit crying FFS.

I know, they were lame comments but I was trying to give you and your new wingman some kudos :dunno: Sheesh lighten up!! Go for a boat ride :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

I know, they were lame comments but I was trying to give you and your new wingman some kudos :dunno: Sheesh lighten up!! Go for a boat ride :thumbsup:

It was one line in a post I barely remember…hard to believe  it has you so wadded up.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was one line in a post I barely remember…hard to believe it has you so wadded up.

Seems he's....

Triggered... :lmao:

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Down the road a bit used to be the real deal when it comes to mercury high performance as they had a test site on the water. Like a lake X north. They used to have a fleet of 22ft and 26 ft velocity hulls on which new outboards were tested.

That’s where they were testing the never released mercury watercraft. Triple power and obnoxiously fast. They outpulled everything on the lake. It’s a shame that the plug got pulled 

43 minutes ago, Snake said:

Seems he's....

That's really funny:lol: A little "birdie" sent me a link to a thread where you and @DriftBusta were stomping your feet saying you won't pay to support FreedomSledder because the Canadians mean words hurt you bad:lol: Now THAT'S triggered. But relax us Canadians are friendly peeps so I sent ckf 3 very nice beaver pelts. He should get good money for them and I'll take care of next years memberships :bc: It's cheap entertainment really :thumb: 

No thanks needed guys :good:

A little birdie.  :lol:  What a first class liar and butthurt bitter little baby.  Too much of a bitch to post, so just lurk, then twist it all around and bring it up weeks later.  Contributions to this site are voluntary and I did so happily for over 20 years.  You’re the only reason those days are gone.  But beaver pelts.  You get weirder by the day.  :lol: 

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

A little birdie.  :lol:  What a first class liar and butthurt bitter little baby.  Too much of a bitch to post, so just lurk, then twist it all around and bring it up weeks later.  Contributions to this site are voluntary and I did so happily for over 20 years.  You’re the only reason those days are gone.  But beaver pelts.  You get weirder by the day.  :lol: 

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stomping our feet.  :lol: 

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Beaver pelts.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Seems he's....

Yup 3 posts in a row :lmao:

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Anybody that doesn't enjoy a day on the Lake boating is a fucking weirdo. Nothing better than getting away from people and enjoying nature. A million times better than cruising a highway with the top down. That's for citiots.

Wrong, boating is a pain in the ass, lots of prep, wind and wave conditions to worry about, as well as stupid idiots with lots of money, and zero sense. I,ve had many boats, and many very nice cars.

I would much sooner jump in my 460 HP convertible mustang, or my 425 HP MONSTER MIATA, and go in any direction I please, even by myself if I so desire.

Much easier, zero prep, and a great way to get away from the crowds. Oh ya, as long as it isn,t raining, it,s great.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Wrong, boating is a pain in the ass, lots of prep, wind and wave conditions to worry about, as well as stupid idiots with lots of money, and zero sense. I,ve had many boats, and many very nice cars.

I would much sooner jump in my 460 HP convertible mustang, or my 425 HP MONSTER MIATA, and go in any direction I please, even by myself if I so desire.

Much easier, zero prep, and a great way to get away from the crowds. Oh ya, as long as it isn,t raining, it,s great.

Cars > boats 

sleds > boats 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Ill agree with that and Ive been boating my whole life. 

Much easier to jump on my Harley and ride all day then tow the Boat to the Lake or River . 

But once you're finally out on the Water I remember why I put up with all the prep and work of the boat. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Contributions to this site are voluntary and I did so happily for over 20 years.  You’re the only reason those days are gone.  

So Mark the Mooch it is :lol: what a high roller.:lmao:

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I don't buy bud light for the same reason... :lol:

And the Leech :lol:

Man hard to believe I ran you two legends (in your own minds) off. I thought you'd be tougher :dunno: 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Peebles. Up the hill from Fred’s Fastrack on the ledge. 

Oops, sorry, I spelled it wrong..been there many times years ago.

Edited by XCR1250

59 minutes ago, HSR said:

So Mark the Mooch it is :lol: what a high roller.:lmao:

And the Leech :lol:

Man hard to believe I ran you two legends (in your own minds) off. I thought you'd be tougher :dunno: 

What can I say. You’re just an insufferable douchebag.  I’m not going anywhere.  Besides you already said you were covering everyone’s memberships with beaver pelts.  :lol:   

Beaver pelts.  :lol: ok Daniel Boone…

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I wonder what speed bikini tops start flying off at?? That thing is wicked!!!

Depends on the top and tightness.  At 65 my Maui Jim's fly off, at 78 my wives top requires extra hands to stay on.