Check your account email address ×

Vivek On Asset Managers And Corporate Boards

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This guy impresses everytime….

When I owned my home and the rental property I’d get postcard size offers in the mail to buy the property. Paid in cash. I did some investigating on the alleged company wanting to buy. It was blackrock. They bought up many properties in the area. Some distressed, some not. They’re vultures. Why hasn’t either political party suggested a break up of the company? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

When I owned my home and the rental property I’d get postcard size offers in the mail to buy the property. Paid in cash. I did some investigating on the alleged company wanting to buy. It was blackrock. They bought up many properties in the area. Some distressed, some not. They’re vultures. Why hasn’t either political party suggested a break up of the company? 

Cause Blackrock and vanguard own them both.  Just how fucking clueless are you.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Vivek moving up to DeSantis territory.....Trump may have to start shifting his attacks..:lol:

Screenshot_20230721_194307_Truth Social.jpg

Desantis is wrestling with woke phantoms all the way to the bottom. . :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

BlackRock should be forced to bail out social security. 

Their Cap Appreciation fund is on fire this year.  And ESG and DEI is not catching on, thankfully

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Their Cap Appreciation fund is on fire this year.  And ESG and DEI is not catching on, thankfully

I wouldn't give them a nickle to manage...have some principles. 

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Uh oh....goodbye Vivek...no thanks

1689989125240.jpg

1689989142702.jpg

Mediaite is reporting that the page now includes a warning that the article has “multiple issues,” “contains paid contributions” and “may require cleanup to comply with Wikipedia’s content policies, particularly neutral point of view.”

Wiki's content policy....

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

And Mediate???

While this may be true, I'd fact check like a mother fucker before I believed any of it.

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Since you state that it is more likely he is a piece of shit.  As for your link only acehole is dumb enough to click on it.

Why wouldn't you want to hear what the candidates have to say?

Have you decided on a candidate in the primary already?  Can you share who that might be.

31 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Have you decided on a candidate in the primary already?  Can you share who that might be.

Cause he's brainwashed.

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Didn't say that.  Said I am not interested in a link put up by the biggest sheep on the board.  Pretty sure if he likes it there is some fake news bullshit about it.

If I had to vote today I know who it would be for, but that could change by the time I get to vote.

55 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Didn't say that.  Said I am not interested in a link put up by the biggest sheep on the board.  Pretty sure if he likes it there is some fake news bullshit about it.

If I had to vote today I know who it would be for, but that could change by the time I get to vote.

Poor Deepfaggot, your guy ain't even gonna be on the ticket.  Keep watching cnn.