Check your account email address ×

Arctic Catalyst on the scales

9 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Well, you're the gay expert.

I dislike "pussies" not "pussy".

No matter how hard you pray, I'm not like you, or your kind 

Pray? Not one bone of religion in me. I know you are not like me. You are a stupid fuck. What kind again? African? Asian? You are not only a cock loving man, you are now looking rather racist. 

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Do I? Prove it you little fuck!

You claimed on here you started your career when you were 16 and it hasn't changed.  Been doing it for 40 years.  You weren't qualified when you were 16 and you aren't now.  Living off family.  Pathetic loser.

• Like 1

Pray? Not one bone of religion in me. I know you are not like me. You are a stupid fuck. What kind again? African? Asian? You are not only a cock loving man, you are now looking rather racist. 

You ask me my race and then call me racist?

Fuck, you are that dumb. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You claimed on here you started your career when you were 16 and it hasn't changed.  Been doing it for 40 years.  You weren't qualified when you were 16 and you aren't now.  Living off family.  Pathetic loser.

Must have been a kid wonder.

Started at 16 and has years of college.

Dummy can't keep his lies straight 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

....but he's GREAT at holding a yiield sign.  Can't spell yield, but can hold a sign and smoke like the best of them.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Pray? Not one bone of religion in me since the priest left my inflammed butthole. I know you are not like me. I am a stupid fuck. What kind again? African? Asian? I am not only a cock loving man, I am now looking rather racist. 

Finally you tell the truth uncledaddy , sister mother wants to know where her check is ?

11 hours ago, awful knawful said:

8 summers part time. 2 years college.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

2 years.  Engineer, rofl.

Engineering Tech. you dolt! Not Civil Engineering. Once you graduate being a Tech, you get to take Certification testing for Aggregates, Grading and base, Bituminous Plant and street, Concrete plant and street and Bridge Construction along with Bridge safety inspection training. I had no interest in becoming an Engineer. I also paid my way through school myself. Not having Mommy and Daddy paying the bills, I assume a POS like you did. 

18 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

About 35 and zero visibility. Sled rode it out just fine. I would not call that a crash. Just an off. Berm was from a lake road for ice fishing or from the races we had a couple weeks before. Try harder Mr. I ride an ancient single throttle body 500.

Still love to prove you are a clueless lying sack of shit, don't you...
That 500 had 2 throttle bodies.
It is also more than fast enough for you and the way you ride, and it handles better than your procross.

Engineering Tech. you dolt! Not Civil Engineering. Once you graduate being a Tech, you get to take Certification testing for Aggregates, Grading and base, Bituminous Plant and street, Concrete plant and street and Bridge Construction along with Bridge safety inspection training. I had no interest in becoming an Engineer. I also paid my way through school myself. Not having Mommy and Daddy paying the bills, I assume a POS like you did. 

Everyone here knows you are way too stupid to get any real degree.
Also know you are a lying pos, who can't and doesn't design anything.

"testing concrete" :mc:   you mean dumping over a bucket and measuring how tall the pile is?  Any 3 year old can make a sand castle, and do a slump test.

Edited by krom

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Why's that? Because I don't agree with you?

That makes me much smarter.

Because you an asshole. You are a very shallow person with no actual use on the planet. 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

I'm more educated than you are 😂.

Join the club, I'm willing to bet most on here are better educated.  I know for a fact everyone is more intelligent, just by reading what they say, and how they say it.

Because you an asshole. You are a very shallow person with no actual use on the planet. 

Think you fucked up and started talking about yourself there...

You figure out that picture yet?  I'm guessing you don't have a clue.  If you ever figure it out, post the definition from urban dictionary. (all but one on the first page describe you perfectly)

Edited by krom

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I am only an asshole when I have to be. Usually when I'm talking to an asshole.

I'm quite useful actually. I'm pretty handy at most things. Fix my own stuff.

My employer loves me. Quick to learn, versatile and they can count on me to do what needs to be done with little to no supervision.

72 hours the last 3 weeks. 

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

down goes another productive thread for the history books...

This place is a joke.  Few people have the biggest hard in for this guy they will follow him anywhere shit in any topic.  Old men to boot.