Check your account email address ×

Jason Aldean song being cancelled

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t think anyone else really gives much of a rats ass either way.

Exhibit A :lol:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I'm more curious if the outrage over the courthouse is still there?  I find it amusing that, of the edits made to the video & the fake outrage over that courthouse, that piece is still in the video.

Even if he edits it again you'll defend him at all costs :lol:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

So you're still outraged by the courthouse, or just wanting to argue as typical?

As I stated earlier 

Try That in a Small Town + BLM riot footage + courthouse where racist mob hung innocent black man= poor taste.

He removed a significant portion of that equation.

Your American hero turned into a cuck for the music industry :roflcrying:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

So you ARE just looking to argue / be edgy.  Got it :thumbsup:

You said you're not an Aldean fan, why are you here? For the music :lol:

Oh look MC and Spin posted, you better go!!!

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Times must be rough for ol' Stevie, missing Badger and all :news:

Badger has nuttin' on you :bc:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit

It warms my heart to see you enjoying yourself on top of the gang pile instead of the bottom like you were next door. Good stuff :bc: Keep it up and I'm sure Woolie will pen up your re-instatement :lol:

Who knew you were such a switch hitter :dunno:

Uh oh Jim, looks like you hurt poor Steve's feelings for not staying in his circle jerk.  Be careful, you'll end up on his new Badger replacement list, and he'll reference you any chance he can get.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I can't believe you boneheads are still going on about this.

:lol:

Once you get the hook in their belly they are really hard to get off the line:lol: I had at least 5 lines busy at times :thumb:

I got the best stink bait :news:

45 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So you ARE just looking to argue / be edgy.  Got it :thumbsup:

He must be.  Hell, he took a quote out of my last post and edited it into one of his posts, before it?!  That’s a first.     :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Plissken said:

IMG_0124.jpeg

I really don't think there was any stomping on the flag..... These were proud American Patriots!:bc:@Jan 6

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

It warms my heart to see you enjoying yourself on top of the gang pile instead of the bottom like you were next door. Good stuff :bc: Keep it up and I'm sure Woolie will pen up your re-instatement :lol:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Uh oh Jim, looks like you hurt poor Steve's feelings for not staying in his circle jerk.  Be careful, you'll end up on his new Badger replacement list, and he'll reference you any chance he can get.

Yep…sensitive little canuck he is.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It was edited due to a 3rd party infringement......Aldean had nothing to do with it......Jason is good in my book again :thumbsup:

https://www.ktlo.com/2023/07/27/jason-aldeans-try-that-in-a-small-town-music-video-edited-due-to-copyright-issues/

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, HSR said:

'Come back, brutha, come back!'

I'm just curious ... knowing now that Aldean didn't :backpeddle:at all, and the video was edited due to copyright issues, are we back to being triggered due to the courthouse used in the video???  Inquiring minds want to know 

• Haha 1

Let’s look at some of the imagery in the video. Here we see a Ford vehicle parked beside a human-made lake, which dams up the Tennessee River. Beneath the surface of this lake are lands where Cherokee once hunted, fished, and lived. In fact, the former Cherokee capital of Tanasi, for which the state and river were named, lies submerged beneath an East Tennessee lake not far from where this picture was taken. Ford may find this submerged Cherokee landscape idyllic, but it is an obvious insult to those whose ancestors once made a life on this land…land which has been forever drowned.

We also see the vehicle being taken off-road through the woods and mountains outside of Chattanooga, the same woods and mountains through which the natives of this land were cruelly expelled. What animus and bigotry caused Ford to mock the Trail of Tears by showing its vehicle driving over the same rugged paths that a proud people once trod on their cruel relocation from this area?

And then we see a black man running with the Walnut Street Bridge as a backdrop. The bridge on which a heinous lynching of a black man was perpetrated in 1906.

It gets even worse. The narrator and the script now read “blood pumping in my ears” as the black man runs in front of the notorious bridge.

”Blood pumping in my ears?!!” Are they trying to describe the physical reaction when a body is hanged?! The pro-lynching sentiment of this commercial isn’t even subtle, is it?

Ford has created what is clearly an intentional dog whistle that lends support to both the cruelty of the Trail of Tears and the ghastly practice of lynching.

Edited by Snake
  • Haha 1