Check your account email address ×

For obvious reasons, this is the last you will hear about this

Do any Americans honestly believe that an armed militia could rise up and overthrow an elected government ? Seriously ?

Because I say it would NEVER  happen, and if it was attempted they would get squashed like a bug. Am I wrong?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Do any Americans honestly believe that an armed militia could rise up and overthrow an elected government ? Seriously ?

Because I say it would NEVER  happen, and if it was attempted they would get squashed like a bug. Am I wrong?

Of course they could 

The US military is in shambles and the populace could easily over throw the government 

but again that’s not the point of the 2A. The government needs to be scared of the people. The worst atrocities seen in civilization has been committed by government 

why do you think Trudeau spazzed so hard over the trucker convoy? Because it was a real uprising and they knew it. So many protests are fake but that one was not and it scared them

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

@Snake you're the site expert here, what do you say?

What does the US army have? A million troops? What’s the population of the US again? 

could the people over throw the government? Yes. Will they? Eh probably not 

the point is to keep the government scared. And this is the weird part. You seem to want the government in control 

the point of the 2a is the right of the people to control their government because an unchecked government ALWAYS becomes totalitarian 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Your definition of peaceful is different than mine.

Well it surely wasn’t an insurrection.  A couple hundred nitwits don’t represent the thousands of people there.  One estimate was over 100,000 people. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well it surely wasn’t an insurrection.  A couple hundred nitwits don’t represent the thousands of people there.  One estimate was over 100,000 people. 

It was a riot. Just like the BLM protests were.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not even close. The damage estimates from BLM riots were over 1 billion dollars. The little fracas at the WH was nothing compared to the BLM riots unless you're a libtard.  Libtards believe the ordeal at the WH was one of the worst things to ever happen.......idiots. :lmao:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I must’ve missed where they were lighting shit on fire and killing innocent people. Oh wait, the only two innocent people who were killed were protesters. Speaking of gaslit, man someone  must have literally lit you on fire lol. We haven’t even talked about all the people who stood behind Trump who’ve had their careers and reputations destroyed, which were previously impeccable you think they really did that because they were corrupt or incompetent? That’s quite a stretch. Rudy Giuliani or John Eastman, for example.  The weaponization is so blatantly obvious and the far larger threat to us.

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I must’ve missed where they were lighting shit on fire and killing innocent people. Oh wait, the only two innocent people who were killed were protesters. Speaking of gaslit, man someone  must have literally lit you on fire lol. We haven’t even talked about all the people who stood behind Trump who’ve had their careers and reputations destroyed, which were previously impeccable you think they really did that because they were corrupt or incompetent? That’s quite a stretch. Rudy Giuliani or John Eastman, for example.  The weaponization is so blatantly obvious and the far larger threat to us.

You're reply was exactly what I expected. You think one side was justified.  I don't think either side was.

A riots a riot. It amazes me how Trumpers can't see that. 

As for reputations destroyed. All I can do is laugh. A smart man would not defend Trumps actions after he lost.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Not even close. The damage estimates from BLM riots were over 1 billion dollars. The little fracas at the WH was nothing compared to the BLM riots unless you're a libtard.  Libtards believe the ordeal at the WH was one of the worst things to ever happen.......idiots. :lmao:

It was at the capital. I'm not comparing the two. They were both wrong.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It was at the capital. I'm not comparing the two. They were both wrong.

You just did compare them 2 posts back. :lol: As far as the riot at the capital, honestly, I don’t give a fuck if it was or it wasn’t at this point.  The government has done nothing to dispel the distrust that at least half the country has for it now.  And I think it is laughable that you think people who have had a stellar career and reputation, would throw it all away if they did not believe in their cause or that they were stupid. Come on man.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You just did compare them 2 posts back. :lol: As far as the riot at the capital, honestly, I don’t give a fuck if it was or it wasn’t at this point.  The government has done nothing to dispel the distrust that at least half the country has for it now.  And I think it is laughable that you think people who have had a stellar career and reputation, would throw it all away if they did not believe in their cause or that they were stupid. Come on man.

Where did I compare them? I said a riot is a riot.

People change.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Of course they could 

The US military is in shambles and the populace could easily over throw the government 

but again that’s not the point of the 2A. The government needs to be scared of the people. The worst atrocities seen in civilization has been committed by government 

why do you think Trudeau spazzed so hard over the trucker convoy? Because it was a real uprising and they knew it. So many protests are fake but that one was not and it scared them

I wasn't aware you were American but thanks for your input. Maybe someone from the US will chime in.

2 hours ago, ACE said:

What does the US army have? A million troops? What’s the population of the US again? 

could the people over throw the government? Yes. Will they? Eh probably not 

the point is to keep the government scared. And this is the weird part. You seem to want the government in control 

the point of the 2a is the right of the people to control their government because an unchecked government ALWAYS becomes totalitarian 

You are very naively assuming every man woman and tranny will unite which will never happen. Most likely it would be divided 50/50.

You're also assuming every person is able to fight which is ridiculous,some will be too young and some far too old.

Then you're assuming COD nerd training equals military training which is also absurd.

Then compare arsenals, ar-15's and handguns vs the US military and all it's billions of dollars worth of toys.

It would be a bloodbath.

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

I wasn't aware you were American but thanks for your input. Maybe someone from the US will chime in.

You are very naively assuming every man woman and tranny will unite which will never happen. Most likely it would be divided 50/50.

You're also assuming every person is able to fight which is ridiculous,some will be too young and some far too old.

Then you're assuming COD nerd training equals military training which is also absurd.

Then compare arsenals, ar-15's and handguns vs the US military and all it's billions of dollars worth of toys.

It would be a bloodbath.

It would be a civil war. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

It would be a civil war. 

Exactly.  Unfathomable to think it could happen, but given how divided our country is ... it's not as far-fetched as one would think.

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

It would be a bloodbath.

The US military couldn’t beat sand Coons in caves in 20 years 

and you’re also assuming that the entire military would fight their own people 

Edited by ACE

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Exactly.  Unfathomable to think it could happen, but given how divided our country is ... it's not as far-fetched as one would think.

Are we closer to a civil war with Trump as potus or anyone other than Trump or Biden?

If 2020 was an example. I'd say with Trump.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Are we closer to a civil war with Trump as potus or anyone other than Trump or Biden?

If 2020 was an example. I'd say with Trump.

Of course you would.  You have the Trump Tourettes.  All the injustice and weaponization of government all around us, and you're worried more about blaming the guy who was the catalyst for exposing it?  Not logical. At all.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ACE said:

The US military couldn’t beat sand Coons in caves in 20 years 

and you’re also assuming that the entire military would fight their own people 

People of Afghanistan have been fighting their entire lives not eating big macs and playing COD.

You're assuming far more in your ridiculous scenarios.

Like I said I want Americans to chime in but they seem to have gone awfully quiet about the subject suddenly. Very telling.

19 hours ago, HSR said:

You don't need an armed militia to overthrow an elected government, just the will of the people.  Go read a history book.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course you would.  You have the Trump Tourettes.  All the injustice and weaponization of government all around us, and you're worried more about blaming the guy who was the catalyst for exposing it?  Not logical. At all.

Yet he claims to watch Fox.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't need an armed militia to overthrow an elected government, just the will of the people.  Go read a history book.

Times have changed. 

Your not American either so I'm not really looking for your opinion, on anything for that matter.

57 minutes ago, HSR said:

People of Afghanistan have been fighting their entire lives not eating big macs and playing COD.

You're assuming far more in your ridiculous scenarios.

Like I said I want Americans to chime in but they seem to have gone awfully quiet about the subject suddenly. Very telling.

What do you think would happen if the govt said it was going to go door to door a d take Americans guns?