Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

13 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Look at all the cheerleaders for Hunter,

I haven't seen a single post in here by anyone defending Hunter or saying anything good about him.Just a lot of people pegging him as guilty. Sounds like more of your bullshit. Typical.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

I haven't seen a single post in here by anyone defending Hunter or saying anything good about him.Just a lot of people pegging him as guilty. Sounds like more of your bullshit. Typical.

It makes trumpers feel good when claiming false narrative. It’s their version of virtue signaling. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

It makes trumpers feel good when claiming false narrative. It’s their version of virtue signaling. 

Yup and he'll suck the orange man at any chance, a true Trumper. 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, HSR said:

FWIW me personally I never claimed "its was Hunter!!" 

I agreed with you pages back could of been anyone or a young intern etc. 

So my point of the whole thing has nothing to do with slam dunking on Hunter . More like the whole Biden regime in the White House in general being a clusterfuck at all times. The fact Hunter is a crackhead just makes it all that much more funny. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

So my point of the whole thing has nothing to do with slam dunking on Hunter . More like the whole Biden regime in the White House in general being a clusterfuck at all times. The fact Hunter is a crackhead just makes it all that much more funny. 

Hate to do it, but you have to admit that Trumps administration was a cluster fuck as well. Place was a revolving door.

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Hate to do it, but you have to admit that Trumps administration was a cluster fuck as well. Place was a revolving door.

Yes Steve Trump too. Feel better ?  :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

like the revolving door of people that bailed on Trump for four years because he literally didn't have a duckie clue what he was doing?  :lol2:

President Trump’s “A Team” turnover is 92% as of January 20, 2021

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/tracking-turnover-in-the-trump-administration/

Just now, EvilBird said:

Yes Steve Trump too. Feel better ?  :lol:

Well come on. People didn't know whether they were coming or going. If Trump wanted to drain the swamp, he should've just been a one man team! :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

like the revolving door of people that bailed on Trump for four years because he literally didn't have a duckie clue what he was doing?  :lol2:

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/tracking-turnover-in-the-trump-administration/

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Well come on. People didn't know whether they were coming or going. If Trump wanted to drain the swamp, he should've just been a one man team! :lol:

Look at you Two Go!!! :lol:

Why is it you both constantly feel the need to bring Trump up in a thread about cocaine in the White House during Biden's Presidency ? 

You Guys got the TDS baaaaaaad. 

Is that a side effect from the Coofid jabs boys? :whistle:

:lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Look at you Two Go!!! :lol:

Why is it you both constantly feel the need to bring Trump up in a thread about cocaine in the White House during Biden's Presidency ? 

You Guys got the TDS baaaaaaad. 

Is that a side effect from the Coofid jabs boys? :whistle:

did you continuously alsofail to see the no Biden part of my post(s) or are you just obtuse? 

this might help explain your conundrum 

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

did you continuously alsofail to see the no Biden part of my post(s) or are you just obtuse? 

this might help explain your conundrum 

Yup I agree with you on that. 

But I still think you have a bad case of TDS.

I think you can get thru it tho . Smoke some weed,  drink slightly less shitty beer , and no more CNN and 60 minutes.  :thumb:

I think you can get thru it tho . Smoke some weed,  drink slightly less shitty beer , and no more CNN and 60 minutes.  :thumb:

/thread

• Haha 2

oh, there's no doubt I detest Trump just slightly more than Biden... but the you have TDS, rawrrrr has frankly become quite amusing here so... I'll continue to instigate anti Trump shit until he is gone.  

they're both garbage, and the front runners of both parties... which really SHOULD bother people.  

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

By not knowing what to do, are you implying that Joe Biden and family know exactly what to do in Washington?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

oh, there's no doubt I detest Trump just slightly more than Biden... but the you have TDS, rawrrrr has frankly become quite amusing here so... I'll continue to instigate anti Trump shit until he is gone.  

they're both garbage, and the front runners of both parties... which really SHOULD bother people.  

:mc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

By not knowing what to do, are you implying that Joe Biden and family know exactly what to do in Washington?

by that if you mean do they no how to operate...?   I'd say so... 

how did draining the swamp go the first four years and what gives you any hope whatsoever he'd be able to do it the next four years? 

I'll go get some gum...

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

How the fuck can anybody detest Trump more than Biden? You are fucked in the head Dude. Full blown TDS. 

:nuts:

C4D589D0-46AA-41D2-876F-ECAB8171B030.jpeg

51078319-47BE-43C3-B026-8F7FDE185B0F.jpeg

01FABA34-6FD4-4BDA-BFBB-62BF7DED8093.png

How the fuck can anybody detest Trump more than Biden? You are fucked in the head Dude. Full blown TDS. 

:nuts:

C4D589D0-46AA-41D2-876F-ECAB8171B030.jpeg

51078319-47BE-43C3-B026-8F7FDE185B0F.jpeg

01FABA34-6FD4-4BDA-BFBB-62BF7DED8093.png

easily... 

but show me ever supporting Biden here and I'll buy you an overpitched propeller for your boat, or some overly heavy clutch weights for your farm implement. 

• Gold Member

easily... 

but show me ever supporting Biden here and I'll buy you an overpitched propeller for your boat, or some overly heavy clutch weights for your farm implement. 

Hmmm I have a new prop in mind ...

I might have to go digging gotta be at least one Pro Biden post from you.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

by that if you mean do they no how to operate...?   I'd say so... 

how did draining the swamp go the first four years and what gives you any hope whatsoever he'd be able to do it the next four years? 

I'll go get some gum...

By "saying so", you think the country is operating well ran by someone with 40+(a life time) years government experience?

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

By "saying so", you think the country is operating well ran by someone with 40+(a life time) years government experience?

do you know why Joe Biden was elected to be the president of the united states of America?

seriously? 

because of this idiot... 

1bee1b3b32352411e853e18d42949593.gif.a6e1ccc1e3e2582bbf323e0fdcf670e5.gif 

the notion of it happening again... flabbergasting

no Biden 

no Trump 

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do you know why Joe Biden was elected to be the president of the united states of America?

seriously? 

because of this idiot... 

1bee1b3b32352411e853e18d42949593.gif.a6e1ccc1e3e2582bbf323e0fdcf670e5.gif 

the notion of it happening again... flabbergasting

no Biden 

no Trump 

That's a glorious post!! Man, I bet it put a smile on your face!! Awesomeness!

So weird 

• Haha 5