Check your account email address ×

Keep the indictments coming.. it's all good for the GOAT

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Sorry, hard pass.

#'s going up everywhere:thumbsup:... don't be part of the problem and let fake news spew the BS.

1687974898136.jpg

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

State by state....obliterating his "competition"..... wow! 😲

What does he have to gain by participating in debates? ...I'm OK if he opts not too.

1687977408878.jpg

DeSantis made up some ground you said he wouldn't. Primary will be interesting. 

42 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

All the people that are supporting the lower % candidates will go with DeSantis once they start dropping out. They want nothing to do with Trump because they would've went with him in the first place.

Edited by Steve753

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Lol 😂 DeSantis isn't making up any ground. He is losing ground in almost all states.  These are individual states that I have been posting.

Here is another where Trump has gained and DeSantis has declined....take your pick :lol:

1687983210916.jpg

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lol 😂 DeSantis isn't making up any ground. He is losing ground in almost all states.  These are individual states that I have been posting.

Here is another where Trump has gained and DeSantis has declined....take your pick :lol:

1687983210916.jpg

You do realize when those other candidates drop out, the support for them will go to DeSantis. 

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You do realize when those other candidates drop out, the support for them will go to DeSantis. 

Oh goodie...DeSantis may cross the 25% to 30% threshold.   And I doubt that will happen.....you been wrong on pretty much anything DeSantis from the get go.   You thought he would gain traction when he threw his hat in the ring..... hardly.   I'm actually surprised he hasn't done better myself.:dunno:

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh goodie...DeSantis may cross the 25% to 30% threshold.   And I doubt that will happen.....you been wrong on pretty much anything DeSantis from the get go.   You thought he would gain traction when he threw his hat in the ring..... hardly.   I'm actually surprised he hasn't done better myself.:dunno:

The largest Florida police union just backed DeSantis.  Baby steps. 3 governors backing him now as well. More will follow.

He’s good for the Republican Party…..lmao

He lost the Republican house

He lost the Republican senate

He lost the presidency

He lost the popular vote TWICE.

He was impeached TWICE.

He has been indicted for espionage.

He plead guilty to sexual harassment.

He was convicted of fraud.

WINNING!

55 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

He's just sweating out that bet. :lol:

Lol...the bet is looking more promising by the day. No sweat here.  Trump will definitely be the nominee and Biden declining by the day as well.

I will sweat if it's  Trump/Newsom 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

The largest Florida police union just backed DeSantis.  Baby steps. 3 governors backing him now as well. More will follow.

More like baby crawling backwards 🤣 doesn't stand a chance 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Almost like Viper thinks the election is this November instead of 16 months from now 

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, Skidooski said:

Almost like Viper thinks the ejection is this November instead of 16 months from now 

Let's hope Trump does get ejected!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Almost like Viper thinks the ejection is this November instead of 16 months from now 

Yes...Trump will be ejecting his challengers one by one...this will be fun to watch:lol: