Check your account email address ×

Poor fake Nigger

Kamala Harris sets record low for vice president net favorability

The Hill
OLAFIMIHAN OSHIN
Updated June 27, 2023 at 10:13 AM

212605e395b61a00e7ddf27cd30cf21f

Nearly half of the respondents have a negative view of Vice President Harris, according to a new NBC News survey.

The poll, published on Monday, found that 49 percent of respondents have a negative opinion of Harris, while 32 percent of those surveyed have a positive opinion of the vice president.

Harris received a net negative rating of -17, which is the lowest net negative rating for a vice president in the history of the poll.

For example, In October 2019, 38 percent of respondents had a negative view of Harris’ predecessor, former Vice President Pence, while 34 percent of those surveyed had a positive view of the now Republican Presidential candidate, according to the poll.

The poll comes as White House officials have been working with Harris to repair her image and bump up her polling numbers ahead of the 2024 election, according to Axios.

White House Chief of Staff Jeff Zients told the media outlet that he meets with Harris on a weekly basis to discuss ways to tout her policy ideas and leadership.

Current chief of staff to Education Secretary Miguel Cardona Shelia Nix is set to join President Biden’s reelection campaign team as the chief of staff to Harris. The vice president is expected to be a key player in the 2024 campaign trail.

Biden announced in April that he plans to run for reelection in 2024 amid weeks of speculation. Biden has faced questions about his age and whether he is up for a full campaign season and a second term as president.

The NBC News poll was conducted from June 16 to June 20 with a total of 1000 respondents participating in the survey. The poll’s margin of error was 3.1 percentage points.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Kamala has had the most tie breaking votes in the senate than any other VP in history.

Edited by Steve753

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s embarrassing. 

It is and yet they are a proud bunch SMH

Being raised that way is one thing but being old enough to know better, like religion 😂

All that does is take the focus off what the entire country should be outraged about.  By bringing inflammatory speech into the discussion you’re giving them the out they want.  

This !!!!!  This is disgraceful!!!!  

FAA7ABA4-2917-43C4-B1C4-920EF8939441.jpeg

E5A718C1-5783-4EE0-9127-913D1EF16788.jpeg

Edited by Cold War

32 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s embarrassing. 

Da fuck do you care?  You tell all your friends around the make-shift campsite to come here and see how impressive the act you put on here is?:lol:GMAFB

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, hayward said:

Da fuck do you care?  You tell all your friends around the make-shift campsite to come here and see how impressive the act you put on here is?:lol:GMAFB

It’s just the dog and I tonight. He’s better company than 90% of people. He really enjoys my postings here. 

IMG_0113.jpeg

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s just the dog and I tonight. He’s better company than 90% of people. He really enjoys my postings here. 

IMG_0113.jpeg

Nice pup!

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Blacks are more racist.

While that might be true, paint with a broad brush makes you look like the small one...I've know wonderful Democrats, Asians, guys, blacks Jews, Catholics etc....and intolerable of the same. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

While that might be true, paint with a broad brush makes you look like the small one...I've know wonderful Democrats, Asians, guys, blacks Jews, Catholics etc....and intolerable of the same. 

Me too. I have Black inlaws, they call themselves Nigger all the time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1