Check your account email address ×

Congress Allocates $120 Million for Trump Family’s Security Costs

As if we needed more evidence - put the govt in charge it costs 10 times what would seem logical. Who the president may be is irrelevant.

13 hours ago, Edmo said:

As if we needed more evidence - put the govt in charge it costs 10 times what would seem logical. Who the president may be is irrelevant.

It's relevant when it is spent for golfing on a President who said he wasn't going to golf. It is relevant when he claimed he was going to cut spending and he increases spending on something that he has the most control over. #1 Where his wife and kid live and #2 where he spends his weekends. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's relevant when it is spent for golfing on a President who said he wasn't going to golf. It is relevant when he claimed he was going to cut spending and he increases spending on something that he has the most control over. #1 Where his wife and kid live and #2 where he spends his weekends. 

He's already met quite a few leaders at his place in Florida. What better way to build relations than relaxing and playing golf with them. 

The kid and his wife will be at the White House soon. You need that explained to you again? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump should limit his visits to Mar a Lago and do more campaigning around the country.  

I didnt bitch about it when Obama needed it and I am not going to bitch about it for Trump. This is the president and his security concerns are a lot different. Just shut the fuck up and worry about more relevant stuff. And yeah I know certain neocon beatoffs pounded everyday about Obama. 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump should limit his visits to Mar a Lago and do more campaigning around the country.  

Im sure public appearances cost more in security. He can do twitter for free... 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im sure public appearances cost more in security. He can do twitter for free... 

So.  Nobody had a problem with Obama flying all over and campaigning for Hillary.

I think he could spend less time in Mar a lago.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So.  Nobody had a problem with Obama flying all over and campaigning for Hillary.

You're a good R :lol: Comservstive in name only and when it applies to D's :lmao: Otherwise:

IMG_3055.JPG

• Like 1

WGAF,  if we want our presidents and their families to be safe there is a cost associated,  certainly higher when a guy has multiple residences and family members to protect than ones who don;t but it's a rounding error in the overall scheme of things.  

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No I don't. It's not like he has to go to an office everyday. The president has a pretty good communication network in place. He can work from anywhere. He doesn't need to be chained to a desk. Just like you wouldn't expect a CEO to be chained to a desk. But I know the rules are different for Obama, he doesn't have a ranch or resort. 

Edited by Anler

38 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're a good R :lol: Comservstive in name only and when it applies to D's :lmao: Otherwise:

IMG_3055.JPG

I never had a problem with Obama's Hawaii vacations other than the family flying separately at times.

I think the budget continuation was a joke.   I put that on the GOP and Trump.   Cut govt and taxes.    

Do not attack NK or Syria.   Stay the fuck out of both.   

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

No I don't. It's not like he has to go to an office everyday. The president has pretty communication network in place. He can work from anywhere. He doesn't need to be chained to a desk. Just like you wouldn't expect a CEO to be chained to a desk. But I know the rules are different for Obama, he doesn't have a ranch or resort. 

I didn't apply different rules for Obama and Trump.   You're mixing me up with someone else.

As far as Presidential travel goes the only problem I generally have is campaigning.   Some of that should be reimbursed to the taxpayer thru the parties funds.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I didn't apply different rules for Obama and Trump.   You're mixing me up with someone else.

As far as Presidential travel goes the only problem I generally have is campaigning.   Some of that should be reimbursed to the taxpayer thru the parties funds.  

presidential campaigning costs should def being reimbursed from the DNC/RNC at some sort of set rate.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

presidential campaigning costs should def being reimbursed from the DNC/RNC at some sort of set rate.  

Yep.   My point on Trump staying in DC or going to Camp David more was referring to the 1st 100 days.   People should know the potus is never off the clock and can in most cases work from about anywhere but the MSM and low information voter doesn't realize that.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yep.   My point on Trump staying in DC or going to Camp David more was referring to the 1st 100 days.   People should know the potus is never off the clock and can in most cases work from about anywhere but the MSM and low information voter doesn't realize that.

for sure I don't care where the pres works from it's an all encompassing job but plenty of righties including ones here were motherfucking obama during his term for nichelles travel or his vacations/golf saying he could just go to camp David or should be working but now that trumps tin office it's all good

Just now, Angry ginger said:

for sure I don't care where the pres works from it's an all encompassing job but plenty of righties including ones here were motherfucking obama during his term for nichelles travel or his vacations/golf saying he could just go to camp David or should be working but now that trumps tin office it's all good

Not me but some were.  If you own a business you learn quickly you are never off the clock.  I've worked plenty of holiday's.