Check your account email address ×

Way to go Sconnie!

Hey, look on the bright side @Mag6240   We have Taylor Swift in town this weekend and they're renaming the Minneapolis to Swifty-apolis whiles she's here.

Talk about DUMB A F 

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hey, look on the bright side @Mag6240   We have Taylor Swift in town this weekend and they're renaming the Twin Cities to Swifty-Cities whiles she's here.

Talk about DUMB A F 

This state is so fucked it’s beyond comprehension , democrats are a plague  and republicans are just as retarded 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hey, look on the bright side @Mag6240   We have Taylor Swift in town this weekend and they're renaming the Minneapolis to Swifty-apolis whiles she's here.

Talk about DUMB A F 

Swifty is going to draw crowds no matter what - but they seem to feel that giving Minneapolis this catchy little name for the weekend will somehow generate more interest in the city.  What a clown show...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This state is so fucked it’s beyond comprehension , democrats are a plague  and republicans are just as retarded 

Slightly less retarded, but yes.  I thought CT was bad but we got nothing on Minnesota.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Slightly less retarded, but yes.  I thought CT was bad but we got nothing on Minnesota.  

It's embarrassing, honestly.  The only positive takeaway for me is, I'm part of the "rocks and cows" area of MN, and not in SWIFTYAPOLIS.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t even recognize this retarded shithole anymore 

• Like 1

the Wisconsin members here have voted and we've decided to accept @Mag6240 as a resident.   @Bontz is only welcome if he denounces Polaris and replaces all of his Polaris branded products with BRP or Textron products which have mirrors and turn signals and as we're concerned about the potential fire danger all Polaris products impose. 

As for Ben.... 

• Haha 2

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

the Wisconsin members here have voted and we've decided to accept @Mag6240 as a resident.   @Bontz is only welcome if he denounces Polaris and replaces all of his Polaris branded products with BRP or Textron products which have mirrors and turn signals and as we're concerned about the potential fire danger all Polaris products impose. 

As for Ben.... 

Woohoo!  I can keep my Polaris'??  SaWeet!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yes, but we're not going to allow you to register or ride it here..

I'll be sure to sneak in under the radar across Lake Pepin... Nobody will know!

B78DC4E0-57CC-4F14-BED6-E1F931FC8E6F.jpeg

Edited by Mag6240
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m enjoying Wisconsin during the summer. Winter’s absolutely suck assholes. 

Hey Eeyore, the fact that you used to be a sledder, how can you dislike Wisconsin winters? Perhaps they’re a bit long but they’re beautiful.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Hey Eeyore, the fact that you used to be a sledder, how can you dislike Wisconsin winters? Perhaps they’re a bit long but they’re beautiful.

much later in life I plan not to be in Wisconsin from April until June and from October until January... and in a tropical climate during those periods.  After 53 years I'm beginning to detest those transitional seasons.  

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

much later in life I plan not to be in Wisconsin from April until June and from October until January... and in a tropical climate during those periods.  After 53 years I'm beginning to detest those transitional seasons.  

I can understand the spring, but wow, the fall colors are amazing driving through bluff country in the west and south west part of the state... 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Winter of 2024 I have an expedition planned to see the arctic in the van. Three other overlanders are coming along with their rigs. So I’m not opposed to cold, I just want to do a visit and leave.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I’m 55 and still love WI winters….stop being a pussy. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mag6240 said:

I can understand the spring, but wow, the fall colors are amazing driving through bluff country in the west and south west part of the state... 

obviously you haven't seen the pictures of the fall colors I posted in @ckf's picture thread... I don't want to be dealing with those leaves in my golden years. 

I'd offer to sell our house to you but our neighborhood association has a strong NO POLARIS policy. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I’m 55 and still love WI winters….stop being a pussy. :lmao:

are you on blood thinners... yet? 

I love snow, snowblowing, shoveling, riding and even snowshoeing... but the frigid temps (anything below about 10 degrees) has become less than pleasant for me.   I never took the gauntlets off one of my sleds all winter and run big ass windshields.  Thick clotty blood and Raynaud's in a few fingers really sucks ass.  

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

obviously you haven't seen the pictures of the fall colors I posted in @ckf's picture thread... I don't want to be dealing with those leaves in my golden years. 

I'd offer to sell our house to you but our neighborhood association has a strong NO POLARIS policy. 

HA yes, you do have quite the leaf adventure in the Fall... I had the same thing when I had my house in Amherst Junction.  Leaf blower ran twice a week for nearly a month!

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The way I drive, I’m fucked  :lol: 

Just start shooting the things out over and over.  Eventually it'll get too expensive to keep replacing them and they'll take them down.

Also a good way to get more people on the side of gun ownership.

It's a win-win.