Check your account email address ×

Not going to be a good day for Snoputz and company.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

maybe it was yesterday or that he testified with no cameras…

I'm pretty sure it all started today. He's talking right now.

30 minutes in it's pretty obvious Trump didn't collude with Russians. Democrats are trying to talk about Trumps indictments at the present.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Yesterday was behind Closed doors with the intelligence committee...this is where the candid malfeasance is discussed.  We get the window dressing version. 

Would hardly call it window dressing. Durham made it blatantly clear the FBI won't be trusted for a long time.

Another take away is that if you were unsure of what despicable pos Adam Schiff is, this hearing pretty much seals it.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Would hardly call it window dressing. Durham made it blatantly clear the FBI won't be trusted for a long time.

Another take away is that if unsure of what despicable pos Adam Schiff is, this hearing pretty much seals it.

Can you imagine what they said when the public wasn't watching...

9 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Can you imagine what they said when the public wasn't watching...

I don't think they said much. There's no optics behind Closed doors.

Edited by Steve753

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Who appointed Durham?

Trumps poll numbers dropped 6 points.

Who kept Durham on after the administration change?

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Yesterday was behind Closed doors with the intelligence committee...this is where the candid malfeasance is discussed.  We get the window dressing version. 

I knew there was a private meeting first.  I just wasn’t sure of the dates.  :bc:   Hunter will be out of the news cycle in a few days and it will be back to Trump is a rapist and had no presidential authority to hold a few boxes of records, therefore he must go to jail for 40 years lol.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I knew there was a private meeting first.  I just wasn’t sure of the dates.  :bc:   Hunter will be out of the news cycle in a few days and it will be back to Trump is a rapist and had no presidential authority to hold a few boxes of records, therefore he must go to jail for 40 years lol.

Add in another mass shooting (more than 4 people) ... that's almost like clockwork to distract from any sort of negative publicity on the Dems.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah behind closed doors….lmao

Nothingburgers for all!

Not surprised the FBI being corrupt is a nothingburger for you. What comes around goes around.

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not surprised the FBI being corrupt is a nothingburger for you. What comes around goes around.

Remember that he thinks Fetterman is a doing a bang up job in The Senate.😉

• Haha 3

Pure corruption at the highest levels of the FBI/DOJ that Obama and Biden were informed about.   Reality is this is one of or the largest political scandals in the history of our country that Durham is confirming. 

Durham is extremely well prepared unlike Mueller who looked like a complete buffoon in his testimony. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Pure corruption at the highest levels of the FBI/DOJ that Obama and Biden were informed about.   Reality is this is one of or the largest political scandals in the history of our country that Durham is confirming. 

Really disappointed at what swamp rats they all turned out to be including Barr and Pompeo.  I hope whoever gets the nod goes slash and burn because it needs to be torn down.  I’m not hopeful.