Check your account email address ×

Not going to be a good day for Snoputz and company.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Really disappointed at what swamp rats they all turned out to be including Barr and Pompeo.  I hope whoever gets the nod goes slash and burn because it needs to be torn down.  I’m not hopeful.

Trump and maybe Vivek.   I have zero confidence in any of the others including DeSantis.   I think he talks a big game but will only be tough when it comes to himself. 

This is a broken record but I can't fathom what would be going on in America had this been reversed and the Trump DOJ did this to Biden.   As a conservative Trump voter I'd be outraged.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Trump and maybe Vivek.   I have zero confidence in any of the others including DeSantis.   I think he talks a big game but will only be tough when it comes to himself. 

This is a broken record but I can't fathom what would be going on in America had this been reversed and the Trump DOJ did this to Biden.   As a conservative Trump voter I'd be outraged.  

No question.  I like Vivek a lot too.  Smart guy who knows what needs to be done.  I have little doubt though, that if he starts surging in the polls that they’ll destroy him and a few of the clapping seals in here will take their dnc marching orders.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump made a mess the first time yet you only have confidence in him?

:lol:

What you're saying is you're dumb enough to believe he will do it this time!

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump made a mess the first time yet you only have confidence in him?

What you're saying is you're dumb enough to believe he will do it this time!

Dude whether or not he could get the swamp cleaned out would be secondary.   His policies he put on place are far superior to what we have now.   Immigration, energy production, inflation, pressure on NATO to meet obligations....the list goes on and on.   Jan 2020 he wasn't doing a good job?

Just now, Highmark said:

Dude whether or not he could get the swamp cleaned out would be secondary.   His policies he put on place are far superior to what we have now.   Immigration, energy production, inflation, pressure on NATO to meet obligations....the list goes on and on.   Jan 2020 he wasn't doing a good job?

Funny you mention Immigration.  June will see less illegals coming across since Jan 2020. Must be Trumps policies working right?

Just now, Steve753 said:

Funny you mention Immigration.  June will see less illegals coming across since Jan 2020. Must be Trumps policies working right?

Because they are all already here with the virtual open border policy of the last few years.  :lol:  

Answer honestly.   If the election was in Jan 2020 would you have voted for him?

Just now, Highmark said:

Because they are all already here with the virtual open border policy of the last few years.  :lol:  

Answer honestly.   If the election was in Jan 2020 would you have voted for him?

No.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:  Damn you are a gullible idiot.   Yeah...its working.  

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/cbp-enforcement-statistics

FY17 FY18 FY19 FY20 FY21 FY22 FY23YTD
Office of Field Operations (OFO) Total Encounters1 216,370 281,881 288,523 241,786 294,352 551,930 673,064
U.S. Border Patrol Total Encounters2 310,531 404,142 859,501 405,036 1,662,167 2,214,652 1,423,282
Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Damn you are a gullible idiot. 

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/cbp-enforcement-statistics

FY17 FY18 FY19 FY20 FY21 FY22 FY23YTD
Office of Field Operations (OFO) Total Encounters1 216,370 281,881 288,523 241,786 294,352 551,930 673,064
U.S. Border Patrol Total Encounters2 310,531 404,142 859,501 405,036 1,662,167 2,214,652 1,423,282

The info I got was from the out going border patrol chief. He was discussing it on Fox yesterday. He's a republican. 

:bc:

And June is a month. Not a year.

Edited by Steve753

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The info I got was from the out going border patrol chief. He was discussing it on Fox yesterday. He's a republican. 

And June is a month. Not a year.

Yeah Einstein and 5 months of 2023 already exceeds the previous 5 for totals of the year.  :lol:   But June..... :lol:  

They also just change the designation from unlawful to lawful after Title 42 expired.  Some of which was tied to the app they could apply to.   

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah Einstein and 5 months of 2023 already exceeds the previous 5 for totals of the year.  :lol:   But June..... :lol:  

Weren't Republicans saying it was going to be the worst ever after the end of title 42? 

He'll Fox isn't even reporting from the border anymore its slowed down so much.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Weren't Republicans saying it was going to be the worst ever after the end of title 42? 

He'll Fox isn't even reporting from the border anymore its slowed down so much.

You do realize it dramatically slows in the heat of the summer right?   Fuck I swear I'm dealing with actual mentally impaired.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

You do realize it dramatically slows in the heat of the summer right?   Fuck I swear I'm dealing with actual mentally impaired.  :lol:  

Yes I do. But I guess Republicans didn't since they said it was going to immediately get worse after title 42 ended!

They pushed Biden to get extra help down there and it wasn't even needed!

Just now, Steve753 said:

Yes I do. But I guess Republicans didn't since they said it was going to immediately get worse after title 42 ended!

They pushed Biden to get extra help down there and it wasn't even needed!

You definitely should vote for Biden then.  :lol:  He's your man. 

Just now, Highmark said:

You definitely should vote for Biden then.  :lol:  He's your man. 

Not at all. I'm just not a dumb brainwashed Trumper like yourself.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not at all. I'm just not a dumb brainwashed Trumper like yourself.

Just agree with the man's policies and think the previous administration, justice and bureaucratic system treated the man extremely unfair.   Bordering on if not attempting a coup.  Plenty of things about him I find annoying at the least and occasionally despicable.  

Edited by Highmark

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just agree with the man's policies and think the previous administration, justice and bureaucratic system treated the man extremely unfair.   Bordering on if not attempting a coup.  Plenty of things about him I find annoying at the least and occasionally despicable.  

Biden and Trump both need to go away. As well as quite a few in the house and senate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Biden and Trump both need to go away. As well as quite a few in the house and senate.

I'll perfectly accept someone other than Trump that can beat Biden.   They absolutely have to be on the side of certain issues but if it comes down to it being likely only Trump can beat Biden or our only choice then that's who I'll support. :bc:  See discussions can be done without slinging insults. 

Just now, Highmark said:

I'll perfectly accept someone other than Trump that can beat Biden.   They absolutely have to be on the side of certain issues but if it comes down to it being likely only Trump can beat Biden or our only choice then that's who I'll support. :bc:  See discussions can be done without slinging insults. 

Trump is the only one who can't beat Biden though.

You can insult me all you want, I'm pretty sure my wife's called me worse at one time or another!

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump is the only one who can't beat Biden though.

You can insult me all you want, I'm pretty sure my wife's called me worse at one time or another!

I just find it amusing that Trump or COVID/COVID jab get you worked up to where you quickly try and insult.   :lol:   

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I just find it amusing that Trump or COVID/COVID jab get you worked up to where you quickly try and insult.   :lol:   

Dumb and Trumper go hand in hand. Just like MC, snoputz and imbecile. 

BTW I'd hardly say I'm worked up. This place is a riot!

Edited by Steve753

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dumb and Trumper go hand in hand. Just like MC, snoputz and imbecile. 

BTW I'd hardly say I'm worked up. This place is a riot!

Yet you respond to virtually every anti-jab and Trump thread.   Nope not emotional about it in the slightest.  :lol:  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yet you respond to virtually every anti-jab and Trump thread.   Nope not emotional about it in the slightest.  :lol:  

Plus he is winning the anti trump award for most posts in a thread,