Check your account email address ×

‘Lockdowns Had Little to No Effect on COVID Mortality’: New Johns Hopkins Study

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not defending them. In calling out your bullshit. Huge difference.

You're literally too dumb. Can't spend another minute with waste of oxygen that can't grasp simple things. Posted a link to a study by one of the most respected hospitals in the country. You call it bullshit because you're as dumb as you are led

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, HSR said:

If it wasn't for ArcticCrusher on FS I wouldn't even hear about covid anymore. Zero,ziltch nothing except for him still being triggered on here.

Yup, I was over hearing about the vid well over 2 years ago from all our Twitter scientists..

Just get over it!! It's done and gone and who gives a flying fuck if you got vaxed or didn't, it doesn't matter one bit

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You're literally too dumb. Can't spend another minute with waste of oxygen that can't grasp simple things. Posted a link to a study by one of the most respected hospitals in the country. You call it bullshit because you're as dumb as you are led

Your argument is dumb. First your saying the vax doesn't work. Now you're saying it does work if you only get a few shots but not if you get alot of shots. Which is it?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Your argument is dumb. First your saying the vax doesn't work. Now you're saying it does work if you only get a few shots but not if you get alot of shots. Which is it?

You actually just made that all up and I'm done responding to you now cuz you're too fucking dumb. Like dumb as a rock dumb. 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

You actually just made that all up and I'm done responding to you now cuz you're too fucking dumb. Like dumb as a rock dumb. 

Thank you.

:bc:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Yup, I was over hearing about the vid well over 2 years ago from all our Twitter scientists..

Just get over it!! It's done and gone and who gives a flying fuck if you got vaxed or didn't, it doesn't matter one bit

It matters because the fucking filth that ruined people’s lives over refusing that bullshit therapy should be hung , we won’t forget 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It matters because the fucking filth that ruined people’s lives over refusing that bullshit therapy should be hung , we won’t forget 

Did you really get that out of my post? Cuz you might just want to back read and see the same 4 people talk about this shit every fucking day and it's really really getting fucking old..

Anyway.

How are you Ben? How's things? 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Did you really get that out of my post? Cuz you might just want to back read and see the same 4 people talk about this shit every fucking day and it's really really getting fucking old..

Anyway.

How are you Ben? How's things? 

I just get upset when people say we should move on. I don’t ever think we should move on. 

Anyways

Im good , super busy as usual.  Building my parents a house at the lake and trying to scratch out an hour here and there to work on my boats. 

How’s your summer Tony?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I just get upset when people say we should move on. I don’t ever think we should move on. 

Anyways

Im good , super busy as usual.  Building my parents a house at the lake and trying to scratch out an hour here and there to work on my boats. 

How’s your summer Tony?

I agree on The first, but the "I vaxed or didn't" argument is getting old, especially since nothing anyone can personally do about getting it now..can't do a take back once that happened..

Good to hear life is good, Same here, enjoying the summer, calling the lawn/landscape deal over the end of this season, it's my 20th year and I'm kinda done with it,..So looking forward to finally having weekend free after a very long time of not having that..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree on The first, but the "I vaxed or didn't" argument is getting old, especially since nothing anyone can personally do about getting it now..can't do a take back once that happened..

Good to hear life is good, Same here, enjoying the summer, calling the lawn/landscape deal over the end of this season, it's my 20th year and I'm kinda done with it,..So looking forward to finally having weekend free after a very long time of not having that..

Yup I kind of have the same type of thing going with renting our equipment. This is year 3 and I’m not sure I’m going to make 5. Just too much time dedicated to it on top of working more than full time at a day job. The novelty wears off. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup I kind of have the same type of thing going with renting our equipment. This is year 3 and I’m not sure I’m going to make 5. Just too much time dedicated to it on top of working more than full time at a day job. The novelty wears off. 

Yup, I been at it 20, I do t need the money, I want the free time at this point in my life..:bc:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Because this must never be allowed to happen again.  If you don't know, they are already planning the next phoney plandemic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Because this must never be allowed to happen again.  If you don't know, they are already planning the next phoney plandemic.

Maybe you should get in on it and make some extra coin!

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I already know that.  You were a fucking sheep the first time around.

No. I wanted to travel. It was really good. 

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I already know that.  You were a fucking sheep the first time around.

You love throwing the sheep thing around…pretty funny all things considered.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You love throwing the sheep thing around…pretty funny all things considered.

Guy believes everything he reads on Twitter, yet we're the sheep!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again, not trying to down play what happened, I'm just not going to let it run my life, that decision was like 2 years ago..

• Like 2

7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

That explains how the brainwashing occurred in real time.

Nobody wanted Trump's vaccine due to safety concerns, until Biden was potus, then you must take it and any negative talk is misinformation and conspiracy.

The stupid are strong.