Check your account email address ×

‘Lockdowns Had Little to No Effect on COVID Mortality’: New Johns Hopkins Study

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

And then there is this

You being truly convinced that the R's, D's and Independents all came together with the goal and agreement of hiding this information is hilarious.  Each and every side would love to hang the other and show that....yet nothing.  They do not work together for shit and this would be monumental.  Of course in your shepherd led idiotic head that isn't the case.  Dumber than a fucking rock you are.

There is zero autism in the Amish, they are 100% unvaxxed.

Maybe you don't quite understand the uniparty concept.  Fucking low IQ retard.

Just now, Deephaven said:

And EVERYONE was unvaxxed for Covid 3 years ago as well.  Autism abounds a plenty precovid.  Derrrrr

They are 100% unvaxxed for all vaccines you stupid idiot.  Holy fuck what a moron.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe you don't quite understand the uniparty concept.  Fucking low IQ retard.

I definitely don't understand what you think you know as it is solely based in fantasy.  Feel free to explain how all sides worked together to hide this from us intentionally.  The board can use another laugh.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Reading comprehension retard.

That's funny.  Perhaps if just once your conclusion or summary matched reality it could have some merit but you are always wrong about everything.  Piles of shit are smarter.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are 100% unvaxxed for all vaccines you stupid idiot.  Holy fuck what a moron.

So now you are talking about something other than Covid?  Your whole Covid vax plan falls apart so you now blame everything on other vaccines?  Keep on track for once.  Amusing that you bring Covid up in EVERY fucking thread but in a thread on Covid you want to talk about other vax's?  

So it looks as though RFKjr was right all along.  No long term placebo based trials were ever done on vaccines and yes vaccines cause autism and many more chronic diseases.

Oh and one more thing, Deepfaggot is a fucking clueless moron.:lol:

Just now, Deephaven said:

So now you are talking about something other than Covid?  Your whole Covid vax plan falls apart so you now blame everything on other vaccines?  Keep on track for once.  Amusing that you bring Covid up in EVERY fucking thread but in a thread on Covid you want to talk about other vax's?  

Like I said, reading comprehension retard.

Its all related, the Amish died at a rate of 90 times less than the vaxxed on covid.

The Amish are 100% long term unvaxxed and they are the healthiest group.  

Vaccines save lives.

So you have accurate data on the Amish that don't use modern anything.  Rofl.  Either way, not the discussion.  You claimed that vaccines (implying Covid) causes autism and that it wasn't around precovid.  That's fucking hilarious.

Also made some uniparty claim of all parties agreeing to hide all the data colluding against the whole public sector.  Even more amazing they did it across all borders as well.

Explain it...or put the crack pipe down.  It is making you even more stupid.  Pretty soon you won't have the intelligence to breath.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I find it hard to believe that there are  zero Autistic Amish and as far as Covid goes they are a fairly closed society and pretty much practice social distancing on a daily basis. Also I would have to research it but how often do they visit family doctors or hospitals when they are ill? 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

"What did you do today, dear?"

"Well, there is this guy on the internet......"

Sweet fuck....

Are you talking about AC because apparently his whole existence is spent here calling everybody sheep and idiots for not believing every assinine thing he says.🤷🏻

He’s taking a stand don’t you know.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I find it hard to believe that there are  zero Autistic Amish and as far as Covid goes they are a fairly closed society and pretty much practice social distancing on a daily basis. Also I would have to research it but how often do they visit family doctors or hospitals when they are ill? 

We visit an Amish family weekly, we buy baked goods and had a quality quilt made.

She told us last week of a family who is in Mexico because a woman with a cyst in her ovaries should be allowed to burst. So they took off and had it dealt with there. She said they do that quite often as their trust in our medical professionals had waned considerably.

Think about that for a second....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

We visit an Amish family weekly, we buy baked goods and had a quality quilt made.

She told us last week of a family who is in Mexico because a woman with a cyst in her ovaries should be allowed to burst. So they took off and had it dealt with there. She said they do that quite often as their trust in our medical professionals had waned considerably.

Think about that for a second....

The Amish also have a bakery here and yes people visit regularly and I won’t argue the trust issues with our medical community…genuinely curious about how they handle medical issues.👍🏼

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you talking about AC because apparently his whole existence is spent here calling everybody sheep and idiots for not believing every assinine thing he says.🤷🏻

He’s taking a stand don’t you know.🤣

I think both sides of those arguments need to take some time and find new hobbies.

I have cur computer time down considerably since I retired. Probably read 20 books in the past couple months. Using these forums as a way of life has fallen way down on my giveafuckometer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Amish also have a bakery here and yes people visit regularly and I won’t argue the trust issues with our medical community…genuinely curious about how they handle medical issues.👍🏼

She said they frequently see people go to Mexico. I imagine price is also a driving factor.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think both sides of those arguments need to take some time and find new hobbies.

I have cur computer time down considerably since I retired. Probably read 20 books in the past couple months. Using these forums as a way of life has fallen way down on my giveafuckometer.

Good point..I used to read books often…need to get back to it.

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So you have accurate data on the Amish that don't use modern anything.  Rofl.  Either way, not the discussion.  You claimed that vaccines (implying Covid) causes autism and that it wasn't around precovid.  That's fucking hilarious.

Also made some uniparty claim of all parties agreeing to hide all the data colluding against the whole public sector.  Even more amazing they did it across all borders as well.

Explain it...or put the crack pipe down.  It is making you even more stupid.  Pretty soon you won't have the intelligence to breath.

I never said covid vaccines cause autism, but thats why long term placebo safety trials are needed.

Explain it, just look at the autism rates in the Amish, they are close to zero and they are almost 100% unvaxxed.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I never said covid vaccines cause autism, but thats why long term placebo safety trials are needed.

Explain it, just look at the autism rates in the Amish, they are close to zero and they are almost 100% unvaxxed.

Indirectly you did.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why don't you research the stats on them then.  Steve Kirsch looks to be right.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why don't you research the stats on them then.  Steve Kirsch looks to be right.

They probably have less VD too!

:lol: