Check your account email address ×

Burisma Executive has taped phone calls of Hunter and Joe

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

That's weird, Newsmax played an audio recording last night between the Burisma guy and Biden..:dunno:

Newsmax :lol:  Then Chuck and Comer should be golden :lmao: 

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Newsmax :lol:  Then Chuck and Comer should be golden :lmao: 

What's wrong with Newsmax? They played an audio recording of a convo between Biden and the Russian asset at Burisma making a deal..Sorry the guy you voted for and the party you support are selling out America for personal profit. Has to really sting after all the lies you've spewed/were gullible enough to believe over the past half decade..But you're not that bright so it's understandable 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

What's wrong with Newsmax? They played an audio recording of a convo between Biden and the Russian asset at Burisma making a deal..Sorry the guy you voted for and the party you support are selling out America for personal profit. Has to really sting after all the lies you've spewed/were gullible enough to believe over the past half decade..But you're not that bright so it's understandable 

Hey dumbfuck - if it’s so real and cut and dry how come Chuck and Comer are :backpeddle: :lol: 

You're one dumb motherfucker 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Hey dumbfuck - if it’s so real and cut and dry how come Chuck and Comer are :backpeddle: :lol: 

I guess Comer and Chuck are alot like Schiff. :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

You would have to ask them that, I'm not a mind reader or a hack who's just going to say something to say something. I listened to an audio recording of Biden and a known Russian asset who worked at Burisma as an executive who was paying Hunter Biden 87k a month make a deal..Selling out America for his personal profit..

Did you vote for Biden in the presidential election?

• Like 1

I can't believe some still try to have a rational argument with Toolbag.... you may as well hit yourself continuously in the scrotum with a spaghetti strainer.

Cheap entertainment I suppose,  but famn....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I can't believe some still try to have a rational argument with Toolbag.... you may as well hit yourself continuously in the scrotum with a spaghetti strainer.

Cheap entertainment I suppose,  but famn....

Post the tapes…. :snack:

:lol:  Poor lil retired Union delivery boy :lmao: 

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.... guilty as hell and testy as hell when questioned.

Trump never got testy when questioned.

Edited by Steve753

36 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump had every right to be testy with the very biased reporters and the witch hunts

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump had every right to be testy with the very biased reporters and the witch hunts

So Bidens automatically guilty and Trumps not? 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Wait.  What?!  😆

Trump didn't need to give a press conference everyday or take questions all the time. Imo he liked arguing with reporters.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If Trump handled the reporters like Biden does things would've been alot different for him.

If reporters handled Trump like they do Biden...

"Whats your favorite flavor of ice cream?"

Have you seen reporters refuse to give up the mic, ripping it from some poor girls hands?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

If reporters handled Trump like they do Biden...

"Whats your favorite flavor of ice cream?"

Have you seen reporters refuse to give up the mic, ripping it from some poor girls hands?

I've rarely seen Biden talk to reporters. Trump was always in front of reporters. He wouldn't stfu.

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump didn't need to give a press conference everyday or take questions all the time. Imo he liked arguing with reporters.

Ermagerd..... :lol:

On 6/15/2023 at 11:14 AM, akvanden said:

I don’t know, this thread is about Biden. I think he should be held accountable if true. Just because Hillary got away with something doesn’t mean Biden should get a pass.

This thread includes HRC by association.  She has been the root cause of this bullshit from the start, the bidens worked for her at one point and this is a continuation of that lawlessness and greed.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I have yet to see where Mumbles is treated the same way trump has been treated by the press. softballs doesnt begin to describe the questions put to Joe.   Biden would have gone into full melt down needing a team of distractors to deflect for him. NFW he could handle the same treatment trumps been put through.    and thats not meant to defend Trump, its  just simple observation.

Orange man is treated with kid gloves.  The press allows him to ramble and lie spewing misinformation and the same debunked nonsense.  

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Orange man is treated with kid gloves.  The press allows him to ramble and lie spewing misinformation and the same debunked nonsense.  

You get more pathetic each day. :lol: