• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Woke…I’m simply laughing at your Quad post…settle down now.😉🤷🏻

Viper reminds me of this guy. 😂 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Viper reminds me of this guy. 😂 

:lol: Just the dumb deer in the headlights, don't know what you mean, processing real slowly look 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Steve753 said:

He has better chance of beating a democrat in the general than Trump does.

As most polls are showing right now, that’s nonsense.  I like Vivek too, but he has no shot against the swamp.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As most polls are showing right now, that’s nonsense.  I like Vivek too, but he has no shot against the swamp.

I'll agree but say he has no shot against the MSM.  They WANT Trump, for them, it's all about the ratings, and their very left leaning agenda, which you could say is also all about ratings, as some of the shit they push sure gets peoples shorts in a bundle...

Edited by Mag6240

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What's nonsense is believing that Trump can do it this time if he gets in again.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What's nonsense is believing that Trump can do it this time if he gets in again.

So no one then.  Another 4 yrs of Biden, that’s what you’re saying,..

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If Trump doesn't run, do the R's stand a better chance at beating Biden?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I just don't think they do.  And for that matter, I'm not interested in yet another RINO, or anyone who's going to ignore or excuse the behavior of this administration.  We are all fucked if allow this abuse of power to stand.  That isn't even in doubt at this point.

7 hours ago, Steve753 said:

10 million plus additional voters from 2016 to 2020......what is wrong with you?.....and Biden rapidly in decline.. this will be an easy win for Trump. 

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

kinda wish Trump would run as an independent at this point... 

That would assure a Biden victory as Trump's base would vote for him and spread the R votes too thin for whoever may be the new R savior.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty much.....just totally idiotic thinking from those who say they won't vote for Trump if it comes down to Biden vs Trump simply because it's Trump. A great majority say we are headed in wrong direction. So they want to keep going there?.... We were in much better shape in every category under Trump's policies. That's what we need to vote back in whether you like Trump as a person or not.

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

yes

Absolutely not...who the hell has a better chance than Trump? I keep asking who this savior is and crickets 🦗....Niki Haley? Vivek? Who you gonna call?....these people have single % digits against Trump. And DeSantis hasn't climbed a bit since his announcement... which I AM a little surprised about.  R's have spoken and it's all Trump, other than the power elites and Rino's that don't want Trump ...he will be the nominee and is polling the best against Biden compared to even DeSantis, who is the only one with a miniscule chance to take on the GOAT...but it ain't looking good for his cause.  :lol:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

10 million plus additional voters from 2016 to 2020......what is wrong with you?.....and Biden rapidly in decline.. this will be an easy win for Trump. 

That would assure a Biden victory as Trump's base would vote for him and spread the R votes too thin for whoever may be the new R savior.

Pretty much.....just totally idiotic thinking from those who say they won't vote for Trump if it comes down to Biden vs Trump simply because it's Trump. A great majority say we are headed in wrong direction. So they want to keep going there?.... We were in much better shape in every category under Trump's policies. That's what we need to vote back in whether you like Trump as a person or not.

Absolutely not...who the hell has a better chance than Trump? I keep asking who this savior is and crickets 🦗....Niki Haley? Vivek? Who you gonna call?....these people have single % digits against Trump. And DeSantis hasn't climbed a bit since his announcement... which I AM a little surprised about.  R's have spoken and it's all Trump, other than the power elites and Rino's that don't want Trump ...he will be the nominee and is polling the best against Biden compared to even DeSantis, who is the only one with a miniscule chance to take on the GOAT...but it ain't looking good for his cause.  :lol:

You're brainwashed and obviously not thinking clearly. Trump has that effect on some. Not enough thankfully. 

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You seem very eager to watch Trump lose to a mentally deficient old fart for a second time. SMH

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Now that I agree with.... That will change the whole game

Just like Trump getting out would. All for the better on both accounts

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Are you saying Trump can't win without the RINO'S he denigrates with regularity?  

more.thumb.jpg.ff09515f4c2373fae1657094aaf9cb9e.jpg