Check your account email address ×

Vivek Ramaswamy….I like This Guy

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, you lied so I looked to prove it.  You looked at mine because you are insecure.  Again you proved you don't understand context, but no surprise coming from a guy that needed to have his 3rd finally find him a job

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Truth is painful isn't it?

I'm going back to that post about him allegedly being a "theoretical physicist".  Anyone have a link for that?  i think I need to read that for myself, cuz this guy comes across as one boring obnoxious loud mouthed mother fucker.  And d-u-m-b.  Could explain his schizophrenic delusions of reality, it is a common trait with some of these theoretical over educated types:lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm going back to that post about him allegedly being a "theoretical physicist".  Anyone have a link for that?  i think I need to read that for myself, cuz this guy comes across as one boring obnoxious loud mouthed mother fucker.  And d-u-m-b.  Could explain his schizophrenic delusions of reality, it is a common trait with some of these theoretical over educated types:lol: 

That's why at first I called him Sheldon.

Fits him to a tee.:lol:

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

On 4/5/2022 at 12:58 PM, Deephaven said:

PhD in Physics which explains the math....moron.

Physics is when you failed in Engineering.

:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Captain clever thinks I actually meant that and it wasn't a typo.  Toolbag.

funny, that’s the only reason I posted it. Because I think you’re a fucking tool bag, and you do it regularly to others.

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Your pee wee herman like behavior matches brutally well with your insecurity.

Dude, find some new insults, the regular "insecurity", "reading comprehension", "context", etc., is old as fuck.  What exactly makes me insecure, and you not?  We have all day for you to unpack that.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude, find some new insults, the regular "insecurity", "reading comprehension", "context", etc., is old as fuck.  What exactly makes me insecure, and you not?  We have all day for you to unpack that.

God you are dumb.  A 2 second search shows the definition and typical signs

"Insecurity - uncertainty or anxiety about oneself; lack of confidence."

How is this normally seen?  

"One sign of insecurity is low self-esteem or negative self-image, particularly when that image seems to be inconsistent with external observation. Low self-esteem means you think badly about yourself or your abilities. It can lead to other problems, especially concerning mental health. Talk to a doctor if your self-esteem is very low.

Because the measurement of self-esteem generally relies on self-report, insecurity can lead to superficial self-esteem. People with insecurity often want to appear secure, and their explicit comments may be at odds with their automatic responses to certain stimuli.

Deliberate self-misrepresentation or false behavior/information on social media can also be a sign of social anxiety. The act of faking then reinforces the social insecurity."

You are constantly puffing your chest about things you feel important to compensate for your true lack of self esteem.  You are the poster child of superficial self-esteem.  Go re-read any of your posts.  It is pretty obvious to everyone.  You plop shit in without being asked about it every fucking day.  Hell even the way you smile in pictures tells the same story.  If you spend any time learning how to read people you'd see it a mile away.  There are other people on this board that aren't as intelligent as you, albeit only a few, but there aren't any that are as insecure.  

Here's another hint for your self reflection.  You keep bringing that back up.  It bothers you as deep down you know it's true.  On the surface you try really hard to show differently, but you can't hide reality.  Your fake self worth screams here daily.  It almost makes me feel sorry for you.  Almost.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

God you are dumb.  A 2 second search shows the definition and typical signs

"Insecurity - uncertainty or anxiety about oneself; lack of confidence."

How is this normally seen?  

"One sign of insecurity is low self-esteem or negative self-image, particularly when that image seems to be inconsistent with external observation. Low self-esteem means you think badly about yourself or your abilities. It can lead to other problems, especially concerning mental health. Talk to a doctor if your self-esteem is very low.

Because the measurement of self-esteem generally relies on self-report, insecurity can lead to superficial self-esteem. People with insecurity often want to appear secure, and their explicit comments may be at odds with their automatic responses to certain stimuli.

Deliberate self-misrepresentation or false behavior/information on social media can also be a sign of social anxiety. The act of faking then reinforces the social insecurity."

You are constantly puffing your chest about things you feel important to compensate for your true lack of self esteem.  You are the poster child of superficial self-esteem.  Go re-read any of your posts.  It is pretty obvious to everyone.  You plop shit in without being asked about it every fucking day.  Hell even the way you smile in pictures tells the same story.  If you spend any time learning how to read people you'd see it a mile away.  There are other people on this board that aren't as intelligent as you, albeit only a few, but there aren't any that are as insecure.  

Here's another hint for your self reflection.  You keep bringing that back up.  It bothers you as deep down you know it's true.  On the surface you try really hard to show differently, but you can't hide reality.  Your fake self worth screams here daily.  It almost makes me feel sorry for you.  Almost.

Wow, nice rant.  You mad bro?  wtf was that?!  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow, nice rant.  You mad bro?  wtf was that?!  

Truth hurts we see.  Not mad at all, but you obviously can't see the forest from the trees.  Not a surprise to anyone here.  Exactly the reason your nickname is woolie.  Describes the wool over your eyes perfectly.