Check your account email address ×

Trump Lawyer Smacks Smug Stephanopolous

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is this the guy who read the indictment and said - see you later?  :lol: 

Jimmy MAGAt :lmao:

Yep…doesn’t change what he said or the smugness of that cunt Stephanopolous…reminds me of you. BTW I didn’t even vote for the guy in ‘20 so save your stupid little labels.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…doesn’t change what he said or the smugness of that cunt Stephanopolous…reminds me of you. BTW I didn’t even vote for the guy in ‘20 so save your stupid little labels.

You got a hat and you’re carrying his water… :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You got a hat and you’re carrying his water… :lol: 

I’m not carrying anything and the hat is long gone….SBYL.

Just now, ckf said:

Let's get serious.....It's not like the guy that you support is a gem.

There is no comparison. You surely are aware enough to see the complete disrespect for our institutions, rule of law, perpetual lies, attacks on disenfranchised communities, coddling with white nationalists, fondness for autocracy, embarrassment on the global stage, etc.. of orange man.  So yeah - get serious about the harm he caused.  

Biden’s old.  He stutters.  He’s not perfect.  But I’ll live with that over the former clown.  Young people might be able to right the ship but our generation is an absolute embarrassment.  Glad I’m in the minority of white male voters.  I’m proud of that.  

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There is no comparison. You surely are aware enough to see the complete disrespect for our institutions, rule of law, perpetual lies, attacks on disenfranchised communities, coddling with white nationalists, fondness for autocracy, embarrassment on the global stage, etc.. of orange man.  So yeah - get serious about the harm he caused.  

Biden’s old.  He stutters.  He’s not perfect.  But I’ll live with that over the former clown.  Young people might be able to right the ship but our generation is an absolute embarrassment.  Glad I’m in the minority of white male voters.  I’m proud of that.  

He’s old and stutters…that’s it eh…goddamn you’re a blind partisan jagaloon.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You got sucked into MAGAt land.  Take a seat Jimbo :lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

He’s old and he stutters…good god you are a moron.😂

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He stuttered when he was younger and he's OLDER then Boomers for fucks sake. Now he's just a complete fucking mess! Can't stand, walk, think or talk. Absolute mush brain and shouldn't be president of a nursing home let alone the country. 

But DerpRider just loves that D  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s old and he stutters…good god you are a moron.😂

No bigger moron than someone who gets sucked into being a MAGAt :lol:  Best you sit this one out :thumbsup:

Biden stole classified documents that he had no authority to have and never let the national archives know until he was outed.. Trump took classified documents he had authority to have, made the national archives aware he had them before he Left office..

You voted for a treasonous/USA sell out and continue to defend him.. Disgusting, you're an anti American pile of dog poop 💩

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Biden stole classified documents that he had no authority to have and never let the national archives know until he was outed.. Trump took classified documents he had authority to have, made the national archives aware he had them before he Left office..

You voted for a treasonous/USA sell out and continue to defend him.. Disgusting, you're an anti American pile of dog poop 💩

I think the proper word would be traitor. That's the label he likes to throw around when it suits him.

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No bigger moron than someone who gets sucked into being a MAGAt :lol:  Best you sit this one out :thumbsup:

Unoriginal and boring…great combo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You’re dumb as fuck.  An absolute brain dead moron peddling a false narrative.  Learn the facts and get back with the class when you know what the fuck is going on. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Unoriginal and boring…great combo.

Poor Jimmy.  Shuffle back to your corner, grab your MAGAt hat, and watch the world pass you by…..maybe watch some paint dry :thumbsup:

53 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Jimmy.  Shuffle back to your corner, grab your MAGAt hat, and watch the world pass you by…..maybe watch some paint dry :thumbsup:

Says the guy who’s sole stated  purpose of coming to a small snowmobile site is to “challenge views” yet all he does is get ridiculed and laughed at…bravo..you should be proud! 🤣

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You’re dumb as fuck.  An absolute brain dead moron peddling a false narrative.  Learn the facts and get back with the class when you know what the fuck is going on. 

Sorry, I've never attended any special needs classes..

Facts are facts, MC posted them up himself, Biden gave back classified docs that his lawyers found in multiple locations (unsecured BTW) that he stole without the national archives knowledge or the authority..You voted for an anti-american traitor who is now under investigation for taking bribes from foreign entities.. You're scum to defend that. And have the intelligence of a dog turd baking in the sun..

:roundhouse:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just 28 percent of independents believe Trump should run again, this poll found, while two-thirds say the former president should sit out the next election.

• Like 1