Check your account email address ×

shitcago (d) shoot O- Rahm - A ; April year to year totals

38 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I haven't been shot at in years. It is a Tremendous city.:news:

I have had guns put to my head twice but never shot... :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if they were not kept under that repressive right wing political system in Chicago they would prob have stronger gun laws to prevent this sort of thing .

right?  

So probably need more guns right? 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I saw they did a big smash and grab at a gun store.......so yeah!!! More guns on the way.

Illegal guns are easier to get than legal guns. And the people doing the shooting are usually shooting at other people who have guns. One reason I never carry a gun is because it escalates the situation. If someone is robbing you just give them what they want. Unless they are trying to steal the booty! Then you need to fight!

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Illegal guns are easier to get than legal guns. And the people doing the shooting are usually shooting at other people who have guns. One reason I never carry a gun is because it escalates the situation. If someone is robbing you just give them what they want. Unless they are trying to steal the booty! Then you need to fight!

Not a lot of reasons to carry around here.  I forget and leave my keys in the truck all the time, never lock the car  doors.

I throw my gun in the car when going downtown. Stays in the car. We are always in a large group when walking around. 

Edited by Cold War

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

I read that they scored a whole train car worth of guns down there where the rail yard is. Emptied the thing out. We're talking thousands of guns. As if they needed more.

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not a lot of reasons to carry around here.  I forget and leave my keys in the truck all the time, never lock the car  doors.

I throw my gun in the car when going downtown. Stays in the car. We are always in a large group when walking around. 

I have not taken the keys out of my ignition more than 50 times in 20 yrs . I think the crooks think it is a trap or something . 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I read that they scored a whole train car worth of guns down there where the rail yard is. Emptied the thing out. We're talking thousands of guns. As if they needed more.

People have been robbing those trains forever. I'm guessing it was set up. All of those train cars and they hit the one with the guns?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

People have been robbing those trains forever. I'm guessing it was set up. All of those train cars and they hit the one with the guns?

well look who is running shit in that shit show

fast and ferrous ring a bell  

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well look who is running shit in that shit show

fast and ferrous ring a bell  

You think that is a new thing? :lol:

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

I just figured they rummaged through all of them until they found what they wanted. There's no security around there?

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

holding it sideways for accuracy I am sure

The fucked up part is the woman finished the haircut.   Everyone just kept going about their business. 

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I just figured they rummaged through all of them until they found what they wanted. There's no security around there?

Oh sure there is, that's why I say it's a set up. Back in the 80's and early nineties I knew a guy named Nicky the Greek. Nick could get you just about anything you wanted for half of the retail price. TV's, vcr's, stereos, designer sunglasses, etc. Rumor is he got everything off the trains. Some of those neighborhoods you would see every kid in the neighborhood riding the same bike. :lol:

• Like 2