Check your account email address ×

shitcago (d) shoot O- Rahm - A ; April year to year totals

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Oh sure there is, that's why I say it's a set up. Back in the 80's and early nineties I knew a guy named Nicky the Greek. Nick could get you just about anything you wanted for half of the retail price. TV's, vcr's, stereos, designer sunglasses, etc. Rumor is he got everything off the trains. Some of those neighborhoods you would see every kid in the neighborhood riding the same bike. :lol:

My FIL can get just about anything in the back of the yards. Lots of shipping containers high jacked over there.

7 hours ago, Woodtick said:

My FIL can get just about anything in the back of the yards. Lots of shipping containers high jacked over there.

I haven't heard of anyone doing that stuff for 20 years now. I know a polish guy who gets stuff but I think it's all credit card scams and shoplifted. I have never bought anything from him but a lot of people do. I don't like associating with people who steal. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Anler said:

Oh sure there is, that's why I say it's a set up. Back in the 80's and early nineties I knew a guy named Nicky the Greek. Nick could get you just about anything you wanted for half of the retail price. TV's, vcr's, stereos, designer sunglasses, etc. Rumor is he got everything off the trains. Some of those neighborhoods you would see every kid in the neighborhood riding the same bike. :lol:

:lol:

9 hours ago, Anler said:

I haven't heard of anyone doing that stuff for 20 years now. I know a polish guy who gets stuff but I think it's all credit card scams and shoplifted. I have never bought anything from him but a lot of people do. I don't like associating with people who steal. 

I stay far away from five finger discount people. Sadly Washington D.C. + Lansing MI are full of them.