Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump indicted for second time, in classified documents investigation

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

With student debt relief, climate change policies, new taxes all being pushed by democrats.

If trump is the nominee, will you vote for him to make sure these policies don't continue?

No.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No.

So that will be a vote for the current policies,   Way to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Dems understand this and are keeping the pressure on, so that people like you do vote that way.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So that will be a vote for the current policies,   Way to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Dems understand this and are keeping the pressure on, so that people like you do vote that way.

It is what it is. If Trump knows this, it's obvious he doesn't care.

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It is what it is. If Trump knows this, it's obvious he doesn't care.

I guess if this was a battle you would just be a sacrificial lamb, since you don't like your candidates for leadership.

I hope you realize that. 

I will never understand the concept of putting personality over policy as that is what you are letting decide for you.

• USA Contributing Member

If I were Joe Biden I would be a little nervous.... this might just be a warmup for what may come down on him.

With Trump out the Republicans can focus on a new candidate... I bet there are a few happy with this outcome.  The Dems can only hope Biden falls down a couple more times and is forced to call it quits so they can pull in someone else.  

Just now, racer254 said:

I guess if this was a battle you would just be a sacrificial lamb, since you don't like your candidates for leadership.

I hope you realize that. 

I will never understand the concept of putting personality over policy as that is what you are letting decide for you.

Let me make this easier for you to understand. Say if you were a democrat and you didn't like Biden. You would still vote for him?

Just now, Steve753 said:

Let me make this easier for you to understand. Say if you were a democrat and you didn't like Biden. You would still vote for him?

If I agreed with the policies of biden and the left, YES, that is a resounding YES YES YES.  Personality does not decide who I vote for, Emotion does not decide who I vote for.  POLICY is the only thing that sways my vote.  So let me make it easy for you, whoever is the R nominee will get my vote because of the policies, not their personality. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

If I agreed with the policies of biden and the left, YES, that is a resounding YES YES YES.  Personality does not decide who I vote for, Emotion does not decide who I vote for.  POLICY is the only thing that sways my vote.  So let me make it easy for you, whoever is the R nominee will get my vote because of the policies, not their personality. 

The person who gets my vote is someone who is best for the whole country. Donald Trump is not that person.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The person who gets my vote is someone who is best for the whole country. Donald Trump is not that person.

There are only 2 candidates that can win. 

The person who gets my vote is someone who is best for the whole country out of those 2 candidates.  Donald Trump may be that person.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The person who gets my vote is someone who is best for the whole country out of those 2 candidates.  Donald Trump may be that person.

Neither Biden or Trump are that person.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why do Repugs nominate a pathological lying criminal?  Twice impeached.  Twice indicted…so far.  And why would Repugs renominate said person?  Orange man is pathetic but his supporters are worse.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Why do Repugs nominate a pathological lying criminal?  Twice impeached.  Twice indicted…so far.  And why would Repugs renominate said person?  Orange man is pathetic but his supporters are worse.  

You're no different than a Trump supporter. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Democrats impeached and indicted him on a party line so that you could say something like this and you do exactly as planned. 

Again, I don't support one party trying to silence another by politically weaponizing our judicial system. 

Facts are that Biden has told more lies while in office than trump ever thought about.

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He was convicted of crimes before he was elected and ignorant people voted for him.

He was indicted because a federal grand jury of his peers in Florida (a state he won) found enough evidence to indict him on 7 counts. Obstruction of Justice and espionage are 2 of the counts. The case will be tried in Florida (a state he won). He will have his day in court.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Democrats impeached and indicted him on a party line so that you could say something like this and you do exactly as planned. 

Again, I don't support one party trying to silence another by politically weaponizing our judicial system. 

Facts are that Biden has told more lies while in office than trump ever thought about.

Total bullshit post.  :lol:  Simple facts refute your drivel.  

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He was convicted of crimes before he was elected and ignorant people voted for him.

He was indicted because a federal grand jury of his peers in Florida (a state he won) found enough evidence to indict him on 7 counts. Obstruction of Justice and espionage are 2 of the counts. The case will be tried in Florida (a state he won). He will have his day in court.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

@racer254 :news:

19 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Quit trying to sound smart. It makes you look even dumber. :thumbsup:

:whistle:

"Says a guy who sits on the net all day long.. Go get a job and get off the fucking the internet your getting more retarded by the minute. "

Yea, why don't go back to Madagascar for a few weeks while the rest of us hang out here.................. :lolz: :lol:

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, SnowRider said:

LOL, you’re pathetic   :lmao:

19 hours ago, racer254 said:

can you tell us what Trump's platform and policies were in 2015 that made you vote for him... other than he wasn't Hillary.

49 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

can you tell us what Trump's platform and policies were in 2015 that made you vote for him... other than he wasn't Hillary.

Boarder security, bringing jobs back to America, help middle class, military, gas &oil production, tax Chinese imports more so Americans companies have an advantage.. tough on crime.

You??

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

On 6/9/2023 at 6:50 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump gets in office.... he revamps the entire DOJ and FBI. 

No he won't.  That does nothing for his ego.  He didn't clean shit last time.  All false promise

23 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Really can't understand why he wants to go through this for another 4 years of witch hunts and out to get him at all costs....... Guess he really does care about the country. America 1st MAGA

WRONG.  He is fulfilling his egos needs nothing more, nothing less.  As for the witch hunts those are self inflicted as he is a piece of shit human being.  Of course so is Biden.  The real question is wtf is wrong with America that these were the choices.

22 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It was all over twitter, that's the definitive news source for morons.

Fixed 

22 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The door knobs are the ones who aren’t outraged at the unprecedented abuses of power and corruption/information warfare under way now. 

True...but of course if it is true the outrage extends to trump as he is as guilty as the rest.  All that shit needs to stop.  America needs a real choice.

22 hours ago, Steve753 said:

It's gotten to a point where Trump just needs to go away. He's an embarrassment to America and himself.

Let's say he even wins the 2024 general election. He's a lame duck. It would be political suicide for anyone to help him burn the house down.

It's passed stupidity that anyone thinks he is a good idea.  Beyond moronic.

21 hours ago, racer254 said:

With student debt relief, climate change policies, new taxes all being pushed by democrats.

If trump is the nominee, will you vote for him to make sure these policies don't continue?

Never.  He is a piece of shit.  I won't vote for shit.

21 hours ago, racer254 said:

Not at all.  There is a primary and hopefully all the stupid Rs let the intelligent ones out vote them.

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Wow, people just can't get it right. :justsaying:

TikTok :lol:

• Like 1