Donald Trump indicted for second time, in classified documents investigation

41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he's going to jail? 

what do you mean by house arrest?

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525ad385d224f1c5f76

Would you like to put some money on that?:whistle: :lmao:

Edited by Badger**

48 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

last time we talked about a month ago we were on the phone for about an hour... :)

That's about when I was there.  He was full of piss and vinegar and firing on all cylinders so things are looking up.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What a dumb fucking idiot.... Who do you think he was selling the info too.......Russia again I suppose...... Espionage... 🤣..... This has been so weaponized it's not funny.

Just a political hit to try and take Trump out.... People are not to elect the president the DOJ and FBI will decide

You don’t need to sell it to be charged block head.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You don’t need to sell it to be charged block head.

And you think he is guilty of espionage?:lol:.... Dude this is just politically motivated election interference... Nothing more nothing less.

If he had gone off quietly into the sunset and enjoyed his billions and retired none of this would be happening........ Really can't understand why he wants to go through this for another 4 years of witch hunts and out to get him at all costs....... Guess he really does care about the country. America 1st MAGA

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Pretty simple what's going on here.   He will still win the nomination. 

But not the election that counts. And because of his ego, we will be stuck with another 4 years of bullshit democrats.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And you think he is guilty of espionage?:lol:.... Dude this is just politically motivated election interference... Nothing more nothing less.

If he had gone off quietly into the sunset and enjoyed his billions and retired none of this would be happening........ Really can't understand why he wants to go through this for another 4 years of witch hunts and out to get him at all costs....... Guess he really does care about the country. America 1st MAGA

If he showed top secret defense docs to ANYONE he’s guilty of espionage.

Hes running for money and only cares for himself.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Too funny:lol:.... No he's not like Biden.  Trump lost money and also gave up his presidential salary while he was in office.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

i foresee many jacked up pickup trucks flying Trump flags for the rest of 2023...

burn-the-witch-screaming.gif

I still see wellstone bumper stickers, and they’re not old ones either.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

But not the election that counts. And because of his ego, we will be stuck with another 4 years of bullshit democrats.

Honestly none of us know the shit he went thru.  How would you respond to being constantly called a racist, traitor on the world stage.   Going thru 2 ridiculous impeachment trials.   Its not like historically those are minor things.  The DOJ took a document created by his rival and tried to absolutely destroy the man all the while they knew it was a complete line of shit.  Honestly the list goes on and on.   No matter what you think of the man personally America should be ashamed right now at our two tiered justice and media system.  Ask yourself would you walk away and let it go?   I wouldn't but that's just me.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly none of us know the shit he went thru.  How would you respond to being constantly called a racist, traitor on the world stage.   Going thru 2 ridiculous impeachment trials.   Its not like historically those are minor things.  The DOJ took a document created by his rival and tried to absolutely destroy the man all the while they knew it was a complete line of shit.  Honestly the list goes on and on.   No matter what you think of the man personally America should be ashamed right now at our two tiered justice and media system.  Ask yourself would you walk away and let it go?   I wouldn't but that's just me.  

No I would not walk away. But I also would not have kept poking the bear. That is what turns so many people off. Let the people decide. The way he's handling it, he's just causing his own demise.

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how has everyone here already seen all the evidence provided to indict him? 

is there a secret forum here I'm unaware of? 

Maybe you missed it.

It's all part of the plan!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe you missed it.

It's all part of the plan!

I find it hilarious tbh... no one here knows jack shit.  Half of them already have him in prison and the other is making plans to attend his inauguration.  Dumb as door knobs.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how has everyone here already seen all the evidence provided to indict him? 

is there a secret forum here I'm unaware of? 

It was all over twitter, that's the definitive news source.

:lol:

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a hypocritical dumbfuck 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I find it hilarious tbh... no one here knows jack shit.  Half of them already have him in prison and the other is making plans to attend his inauguration.  Dumb as door knobs.

The door knobs are the ones who aren’t outraged at the unprecedented abuses of power and corruption/information warfare under way now.  Because that is far and away more important than any individual candidates.  Like not even close.  The checks and balanced are not being checked or balanced. 

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The door knobs are the ones who aren’t outraged at the unprecedented abuses of power and corruption/information warfare under way now.  Because that is far and away more important than any individual candidates.  Like not even close.  The checks and balanced are not being checked or balanced. 

Why does Trump keep making it easy for them is my question. Even Barr thinks Trump is his own worst enemy. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Why does Trump keep making it easy for them is my question. Even Barr thinks Trump is his own worst enemy. 

You’re being door knobby already.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re being door knobby already.

It's gotten to a point where Trump just needs to go away. He's an embarrassment to America and himself.

Let's say he even wins the 2024 general election. He's a lame duck. It would be political suicide for anyone to help him burn the house down.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's gotten to a point where Trump just needs to go away. He's an embarrassment to America and himself.

Let's say he even wins the 2024 general election. He's a lame duck. It would be political suicide for anyone to help him burn the house down.

With student debt relief, climate change policies, new taxes all being pushed by democrats.

If trump is the nominee, will you vote for him to make sure these policies don't continue?

As I have made known in the past I’m no fan of Trump but this sure seems like a partisan bunch of bullshit that should give everyone pause.

• Like 2