Check your account email address ×

Nikki Haley town hall...

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I'm not talking about the rabid Trump supporters...Let's just pretend she wins the primary (pretend)....to the left and the MSM she will become Hitler reincarnated.  Look how they painted McLame and Romney...both middle of the road guys instantly became the hard right in their eyes.

And this surprises you?....just the nature of the game 

1685972020741.jpg

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Derp.  Amazing you see no difference about being asked about something versus arbitrarily adding it to "show off".  Not sure that bird has enough extension to compete with your insecure ass.

What's your total net worth faggot?.... You seem to be the one that is insecure... Always bringing this shit up

• Haha 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

and... ? 

Hes just keeping track for the board. Makes him feel important and all.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Hes just keeping track for the board. Makes him feel important and all.

he voted for Obama... twice 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Settle down 550

Lol... Was joking about the net worth.. could give a rat's ass about what anybody has or hasn't.

But deep haven is always quick to point out and feels people are bragging,. So to me that just shows that he is the insecure one.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so do you want to completely write her off now?   is the republican party 'Trumps party'?    frankly she and a few others are a breath of fresh air from the right and imo that may resonate well with moderates and independent voters

Not writing her off at all...I expressed concern that she wouldn't be able to hold up to the pressure of the left and MSM...

• Like 1

Is there anyone young enough here they would get caught up in her plan to raise the retirement age? Would like to see what they have to say about it....

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

Is there anyone young enough here they would get caught up in her plan to raise the retirement age? Would like to see what they have to say about it....

it's going to happen regardless of her... I'm certain my generation will somehow get fucked over by it since we're already getting fucked over in 2034 or 2035

30 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What's your total net worth faggot?.... You seem to be the one that is insecure... Always bringing this shit up

And you asked.  Nice work.

20 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lol... Was joking about the net worth.. could give a rat's ass about what anybody has or hasn't.

But deep haven is always quick to point out and feels people are bragging,. So to me that just shows that he is the insecure one.

I only point out on captain woolie as it is his MO.  Fricking dude is an insecure fuck.  I realize you like him as anyone who is pro-Trump is your friend, but watch him post for once...

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

And you asked.  Nice work.

I only point out on captain woolie as it is his MO.  Fricking dude is an insecure fuck.  I realize you like him as anyone who is pro-Trump is your friend, but watch him post for once...

I have been watching him post since about 2004, Maybe even before that. Fail to see any insecurities whatsoever....kinda cool actually to see some car and boat pics that he has. I think many other members on here do that as well, but that doesn't give me an impression of being insecure or bragging at all. I like those pics and will sometimes join in as well. 

Maybe jealousy on your part would be a more appropriate term.:dunno:....jus saying.

Hmmm......is he pro-Trump?.... hadn't really noticed:thumbsup:....you see, just like people, I don't really notice color.:lol:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Snake said:

You can retire at any age you want...she and others are trying to save S.S when they all should let it die. 

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You can retire at any age you want...she and others are trying to save S.S when they all should let it die. 

I would say the vast majority of regular folks don't have the opportunity to retire at will. And I totally agree something will need to be done to save SS. Simply asking the opinion of those affected...

Just now, Snake said:

I would say the vast majority of regular folks don't have the opportunity to retire at will. And I totally agree something will need to be done to save SS. Simply asking the opinion of those affected...

You would have to go elsewhere...most of us are old fucks that won't be affected. 

15 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You would have to go elsewhere...most of us are old fucks that won't be affected. 

Just based on your general fund of knowledge, what do you think they would say?

Along those lines, and totally off topic, 30% of those under 30 would have no problem with government camera is your home....

https://www.thecollegefix.com/nearly-30-of-people-under-30-support-government-surveillance-cameras-in-every-home-poll/

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

IMG_1289.jpeg

if you were held at gunpoint and had to vote for a republican primary candidate right now... which would you choose.  Option B is a bullet in the back of the head 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Derp.  Amazing you see no difference about being asked about something versus arbitrarily adding it to "show off".  Not sure that bird has enough extension to compete with your insecure ass.

Such an ass clown.  😆  If you think just mentioning that a friend of mine got a picture taken with the subject of the OP, just two days ago is bragging, well I can’t help you.  I just thought it was kind of funny since he just posted it on his Facebook page this morning. I am sorry I brought it up since it seems to have knotted your panties. You can talk about how your wife can swallow a baseball bat, how you got a hopped up Escalade, and how you’re looking at Porsche Taycans etc.,  but that is not bragging or showing insecurity that you’re always accusing me of.  I don’t give a shit what you or anyone else has.  I have more than some less than others, big fucking deal. These boards used to be about sharing experiences until trolls like you came along.  😆

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Thank you, I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Such an ass clown.  😆  If you think just mentioning that a friend of mine got a picture taken with the subject of the OP, just two days ago is bragging, well I can’t help you.  I just thought it was kind of funny since he just posted it on his Facebook page this morning. I am sorry I brought it up since it seems to have knotted your panties. You can talk about how your wife can swallow a baseball bat, how you got a hopped up Escalade, and how you’re looking at Porsche Taycans etc.,  but that is not bragging or showing insecurity that you’re always accusing me of.  I don’t give a shit what you or anyone else has.  I have more than some less than others, big fucking deal. These boards used to be about sharing experiences until trolls like you came along.  😆

Thank you, I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed.  :lol: 

Just an observation, but I've seen you shit on people a few times when they've shared what year sled etc etc they have. 

:bc: