Check your account email address ×

this could make an interesting mess of things...

Just now, Steve753 said:

Why do you stupid Trumpers assume other Republicans vote Democrat just because they don't want Trump? Strange strange phenomenon. 

Vote for whomever you want... vote for the dem, vote for the indy..... democracy, right?

Not strange at all... I would bet the vast majority of people who vote hold their nose when they vote for who they do, Trump votes included.... a protest vote if nothing else. There is a reason most 3rd party candidates do so poorly.... people feel it is a wasted vote.

Don't blame me for the way people are.... some don't feel the need to wear a vote like that on their sleeves.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Vote for whomever you want... vote for the dem, vote for the indy..... democracy, right?

Not strange at all... I would bet the vast majority of people who vote hold their nose when they vote for who they do, Trump votes included.... a protest vote if nothing else. There is a reason most 3rd party candidates do so poorly.... people feel it is a wasted vote.

Don't blame me for the way people are.... some don't feel the need to wear a vote like that on their sleeves.

That's not what I said though. Trumpers automatically assume if you're not for Trump you support democrats.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's not what I said though. Trumpers automatically assume if you're not for Trump you support democrats.

this is the point in which a Trumper calls you a RINO  

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

this is the point in which a Trumper calls you a RINO  

Trump has managed to do what the democrats have been doing for years. It's like a Vulcan mind melt or something. Trumpers have lost total control to think for themselves. 

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't assume anyone's vote.

Read my post... 'you are welcome to vote for'.....

I know the whole 'reading comprehension' is wayyyy overused in this forum, but I think here it aptly applies.

"Why when you say someone is welcome to vote for X automatically assume they mean a dem?"

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I don't assume anyone's vote.

Read my post... 'you are welcome to vote for'.....

I know the whole 'reading comprehension' is wayyyy overused in this forum, but I think here it aptly applies.

"Why when you say someone is welcome to vote for X automatically assume they mean a dem?"

30 minutes ago, Snake said:

You are more than welcome to vote for Joe Biden or whomever the democrats put up to face him then, aren't you?

Ain't democracy grand? :lol:

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

They had him over a barrel even before he was sworn in. :lol:

You would rather see the swamp succeed than have the man as President, that puts you in company with all the liberals... not sure if that is where you want to be, but there you are.

Think about what you now know about the FBI.... working at the behest of Hillary Clinton to push a narrative that resulted in the biggest black eye for the IC in history.....

That's okay, cuz Orange Man Bad.... :thumbsup: :lol:

1drfah.jpg

Deep is part of the mass formation. :lol:

8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Assuming the choice is between Trump and Biden...are you so principled that you would rather not vote or vote 3rd party guaranteeing a Biden victory? 

That said Biden won't be on the ballot....I still say it will be the super cunt Susan Rice. 

8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Trump has managed to do what the democrats have been doing for years. It's like a Vulcan mind melt or something. Trumpers have lost total control to think for themselves. 

That is the Repug party :lol:  And implying you think for yourself while others don’t is delusional :lmao:  

21 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Assuming the choice is between Trump and Biden...are you so principled that you would rather not vote or vote 3rd party guaranteeing a Biden victory? 

That said Biden won't be on the ballot....I still say it will be the super cunt Susan Rice. 

Yes I am.

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That is the Repug party :lol:  And implying you think for yourself while others don’t is delusional :lmao:  

the big difference I see between hardcore rights and hardcore lefts comes down to the hats.  I've never seen anyone wearing a hat with a griftable Biden slogan on it. 

this is why the hardcore left is struggling... poor headwear choices.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

the big difference I see between hardcore rights and hardcore lefts comes down to the hats.  I've never seen anyone wearing a hat with a griftable Biden slogan on it. 

Hardcore leftist are easy to spot. They have a permanent scowl on their faces. 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The big difference is your party is wrapped up in a cult.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

And your WHOLE party is a cult.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Hardcore leftist are easy to spot. They have a permanent scowl on their faces. 

hardcore rights have their own look as well...  

Screenshot_20221117-155056.png

pretty sure that's racer and arctic crusher... :dunno:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Although you can't see the scowl since even outside they are wearing masks

True!!!

:lol:

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hardcore rights have their own look as well...  

Screenshot_20221117-155056.png

pretty sure that's racer and arctic crusher... :dunno:

Last I knew the mormons or mennonites or whatever hair style those boys are rocking, weren't out burning police cars or marching in the streets over some fake grievance.  :lol: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Last I knew the mormons or mennonites or whatever hair style those boys are rocking, weren't out burning police cars or marching in the streets over some fake grievance.  :lol: 

Dude in the middle bears a striking resemblance to Taint... :lol:

22 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, then it is pointless that he run again.  He made a campaign promise and failed like so many other career politicians.  In both cases the promises were based on lies.

He fulfilled more campaign promises than any candidate I've ever had the chance to vote for.  Sure some of them weren't to the extent he or us voters may have wanted but he got shit done.

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The irony…….