Check your account email address ×

Is 'you know who' afraid to debate other republican candidates this time?

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You got sucked in with he covid scam as well.

2 weeks, 6 feet, masks, vax etc.  A sucker born.

And you got sucked in more than everyone else here combined.  Nonstop Covid BS from you.  Fucking pathetic.

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

All current.  Do you know someone who rails against an issue then supports their significant other for said issue while calling everyone a sheep and moron? :news:

That describes the biggest sheep here to a T.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It takes a special kind of idiot to believe 60 minutes.

Yet here you are.

And you cite 60min and CNN more than the rest of the board combined.  Special you are.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, akvanden said:

And then the Republicans lose, again.

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Pretty much. Trumpers are to dumb to realize it.

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

to Biden no less... SMH 

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, it will be sickening if it comes down to Biden and Trump, only for Trump to lose again.

This is not 2020 anymore...... Voters have gotten a good bitter taste of Biden and what he's all about.... All but the totally biased hacks will take pause when casting their vote for Biden in 24.   Trump is leading the general election in most polls at this early stage.   The floor is still open for bets....except not interested in betting the blowhard Deephaven.:lol:

teflon-don.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This is not 2020 anymore...... Voters have gotten a good bitter taste of Biden and what he's all about.... All but the totally biased hacks will take pause when casting their vote for Biden in 24.   Trump is leading the general election in most polls at this early stage.   The floor is still open for bets....except not interested in betting the blowhard Deephaven.:lol:

teflon-don.jpg

Seriously dude. Bidens been in office one way or another for 50 yrs. They knew what they were getting. They just couldn't fathom having Trump in office again. The sooner Trumpers figure this out, the better off the country will be and can be led by a republican other than Trump.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

BWHAHAHA :lol:He will be the nominee :thumbsup:.   Big firework celebration and party after he wins the general election in 24. All invited !!

https://nationalfile.com/trump-support-swells-as-desantis-collapses-in-new-poll/

Screenshot_20230530_211050_Chrome.jpg

Winning the primary doesn't mean shit. If Trump cared about the country he'd backout. He's unelectable for potus.

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Seriously dude. Bidens been in office one way or another for 50 yrs. They knew what they were getting. They just couldn't fathom having Trump in office again. The sooner Trumpers figure this out, the better off the country will be and can be led by a republican other than Trump.

I don't think anyone knew how really bad Biden was and is getting..... He is not the same as he was even a few years ago. Sorry bro Trump's got this

26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

teflon-don.jpg

It is 2020 all over again, except slightly worst after all the stop the steal, J6, electoral college decertification crybaby bullshit we had to go through for no reason.

Or maybe if it is different, “they’ll”deploy 3000 mules this time? No one figured out how that whole scheme worked last time. Or maybe Biden will ask Kamala to decertify the electoral college? You can do that if you have really good policies - people will completely forget about it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It is 2020 all over again, except slightly worst after all the stop the steal, J6, electoral college decertification crybaby bullshit we had to go through for no reason.

Or maybe if it is different, “they’ll”deploy 3000 mules this time? No one figured out how that whole scheme worked last time. Or maybe Biden will ask Kamala to decertify the electoral college? You can do that if you have really good policies - people will completely forget about it.

That's your opinion..... But apparently, so far all these investigations are only strengthening Trump support.  He will probably gain even more votes in 24 than he did in 20...... And that is saying something.  "Unelectable" according to some on here ....now that is funny :lol:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

or how my wife got me my job. 

How would he ever come up with that? Did you post it somewhere?TBP maybe?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

How would he ever come up with that? Did you post it somewhere?TBP maybe?

Ask him.  Because i certainly never said shit about it.  Because its ridiculous on its face.  Jim's not known for being very intellectually honest. Yet he keeps coming back with this shit about how I got my job.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Ask him.  Because i certainly never said shit about it.  Because its ridiculous on its face.  Jim's not known for being very intellectually honest. Yet he keeps coming back with this shit about how I got my job.

I will, just asking because I was under the same impression so I assumed you must have shared it in one of your long winded posts about yourself. I'll look into it but it rings true to me :dunno:

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh bullshit…..how in the fuck would I know that your wife works at EJ and got you in the door if you didn’t say it? You’re either a liar, senile or both.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Orange man has never debated.  He doesn’t know shit about any relevant topic.  Truly a messiah for the ignorant. 

That’s rich, go back and read some of your rubbish 😂😂You’re stupid 

Edited by toslow

Just now, toslow said:

That’s rich, go back and read some of your rubbish 😂😂

You’re one of the dumbest fucks on the site.  :lol:  You can’t follow simple discussions :lmao: 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh bullshit…..how in the fuck would I know that your wife works at EJ and got you in the door if you didn’t say it? You’re either a liar, senile or both.

I'm neither, and you're a fucking low rent insufferable douche for regularly even bringing it up.  Read and absorb what DerpHaven somehow managed to find that I posted 3 years ago.  Discovering the company because my wife worked there is a far cry from her "getting me in the door", or "getting me the job" you clown.  That might fly for getting a painter job, but it doesn't work that way for getting hired here, licensed and being responsible for other peoples money.  If i have to explain that, you already don't understand.  So stfu about it already.

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Derp

Well done, speaking of creepy and lack of reading comprension.  See above.  Lets hear your life accomplishments.  I don't believe for a minute you have your Phd, and even if you did, I'd be more than happy to compare resumes.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm neither, and you're a fucking low rent insufferable douche for regularly even bringing it up.  Read and absorb what DerpHaven somehow managed to find that I posted 3 years ago.  Discovering the company because my wife worked there is a far cry from her "getting me in the door", or "getting me the job" you clown.  That might fly for getting a painter job, but it doesn't work that way for getting hired here, licensed and being responsible for other peoples money.  If i have to explain that, you already don't understand.  So stfu about it already.

Well done, speaking of creepy and lack of reading comprension.  See above.  Lets hear your life accomplishments.  I don't believe for a minute you have your Phd, and even if you did, I'd be more than happy to compare resumes.

Why is everything a dick measuring contest with you? Chill out. 😎 

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why is everything a dick measuring contest with you? Chill out. 😎 

I don't take kindly to people spreading bullshit about me or getting into my personal business.  There are a couple real first class twats in here, and I'll throw it right back in their faces.  So you can kindly go fuck yourself.  You take off for months at a time to go on motorcycle adventures.  Did I accuse you of waving your dick around?  No.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Orange man has never debated.  He doesn’t know shit about any relevant topic.  Truly a messiah for the ignorant. 

Tell that to the 16 candidates that were running against Trump in 2016:lol:...... The orange man annihilated them one by one on stage.  Complete with assigning each one a nickname.  :thumbsup: 

The guy is real, speaks what's on his mind and I like his sense of humor ...you will never find a "politician" like Trump again..... Yeah I admit,he's too much for the Karen's and certainly doesn't act presidential at times but I'm okay with that... let the mean tweets begin.

MAGA 2024 !:bc:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You can't even spell comprehension...

As for creepy, if anyone wants to know what that is search for woolie typing the word wife.  That will show you creepy.

As for the resume comparison, again you just clarified your complete lack of manhood and gross insecurity.  Nice work.