Check your account email address ×

Is 'you know who' afraid to debate other republican candidates this time?

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

lot of posts here not explaining why Trump is scared to debate people from his own party... 

Well, they are all punting because they know he is a shit ass debater.  Fucking embarrassment to our country when he gets on stage.  It would destroy his chances otherwise he'd do it.  His handlers are smart enough to realize that and so is everyone on here not named Viper.

• Platinum Contributing Member

It actually would be fun to see them on stage and Trump chopping them down at the knees again like 2016........ I like to see the Karen's feathers ruffled:lol:.... By the King of MAGA 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Well, they are all punting because they know he is a shit ass debater.  Fucking embarrassment to our country when he gets on stage.  It would destroy his chances otherwise he'd do it.  His handlers are smart enough to realize that and so is everyone on here not named Viper.

his ideal forum is rallies full of people who already worship him... 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

his ideal forum is rallies full of people who already worship him... 

Don't forget to watch the Town Hall tomorrow... the king of maga is in Iowa:thumbsup:

1685536914473.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It actually would be fun to see them on stage and Trump chopping them down at the knees again like 2016........ I like to see the Karen's feathers ruffled:lol:.... By the King of MAGA 

the leader of the J6 beer hall putsch throws his food when he's upset... but that's your guy.  :lol2: 

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Don't forget to watch the Town Hall tomorrow... the king of maga is in Iowa:thumbsup:

1685536914473.jpg

an audience full of magas and tough questions from his #1 fan... hard pass 

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't take kindly to people spreading bullshit about me or getting into my personal business.  There are a couple real first class twats in here, and I'll throw it right back in their faces.  So you can kindly go fuck yourself.  You take off for months at a time to go on motorcycle adventures.  Did I accuse you of waving your dick around?  No.

:bc:

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Is that you Badger?

46 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You can't even spell comprehension...

As for creepy, if anyone wants to know what that is search for woolie typing the word wife.  That will show you creepy.

As for the resume comparison, again you just clarified your complete lack of manhood and gross insecurity.  Nice work.

Yeah I’m sure I don’t know how to spell it lol. Lack of manhood is posting here yet being afraid to tell anyone about yourself because it’s some kind of big secret apparently.  That to me is the definition of insecure. So that’s some pretty dyslexic logic you’re working with there. Little fella.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Guess we see why you like trump.  Stupidity and boastfulness are desirable?  Serious wtf.

The question why is he everyone’s talking point?

Edited by toslow

Just now, toslow said:

The question why is he everyone’s talking point?

It’s funny how the front runner it’s still in everyone’s heads. The five-year negative media campaign and all the phony charges are 90% of the reason that these guys don’t like Trump. Real independent thinkers there.  Let’s just reelect another Washington insider, that seems to work out really well for everyone in Washington. The middle class, not so much.  You would think if nothing else, they would be happy that he exposed all the corruption, and give him some credit for that.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I’m sure I don’t know how to spell it lol. Lack of manhood is posting here yet being afraid to tell anyone about yourself because it’s some kind of big secret apparently.  

You have are an imbecile and socially unaware so no surprise there.  If you grew some manhood and weren't an insecure prick perhaps you'd actually understand.  Instead you try to hide behind labels and think you are cool shit.

Best part is if we compared you'd look like the fool you are, but I don't need to justify my existence on an internet forum to feel special.  Keep being you, you pathetic half man.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

It’s funny how the front runner it’s still in everyone’s heads. 

Only funny if you are an idiot.  Look at the media coverage from all sides.  If you don't then expect it you are a moron....but that goes without saying.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well done, speaking of creepy and lack of reading comprension.  See above.  Lets hear your life accomplishments.  I don't believe for a minute you have your Phd, and even if you did, I'd be more than happy to compare resumes.

PHd's are a dime a dozen esp in the pretend world.

Working directly with and retaining and growing customers is where the real life skills come into play, regardless of the industry you work in.

Derp needs a security blanket. 

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Only funny if you are an idiot.  Look at the media coverage from all sides.  If you don't then expect it you are a moron....but that goes without saying.

Media coverage from all sides.  Fuck you're an idiot.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Working directly with and retaining and growing customers is where the real life skills come into play, regardless of the industry you work in.

I'm not the one who needed to marry a 3rd woman to find a new career less than 15 years before retirement.  I also did not need my wives income so badly that I forced her to get the vax while pretending to make a stand.

So, nope I was not the one needing a security blanket.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Academics are the most annoying people on the planet.  The way this guy carries himself, I still have little doubt that he is dumb as a stump.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Nope, you are too slow to understand the answer.  Derp.

Are you really claiming to have a PHD😂😂😂👍

Edited by toslow