Check your account email address ×

First Bud Light now Target

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

About 0.5% of adults 18-24 identify as transgender, and 0.3% of adults 65 and older identify as transgender in the US. Who cares live and let live, but they just got to push it on us and our kids. 

Those are weird statistics,  what about the 25-65 age group? I would think that is the largest group by percentage wouldn't you? 

Last I checked they do have Google in Canada.:whistle: Tranz are a very very small group in this country but they expect a very big platform to stand on.  SMFH 

Edited by Badger**

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Those are weird statistics,  what about the 25-65 age group? I would think that is the largest group by percentage wouldn't you? 

😆Of course it is, but I think the point just whizzed over your pointy head

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

😆Of course it is, but I think the point just whizzed over your pointy head

Why don't you just keep fantasizing about Spin_dry in a speedo ya weirdo.

Last I checked they do have Google in Canada.:whistle: Tranz are a very very small group in this country but they expect a very big plat forum to stand on.  SMFH 

Add in the family support and no its not a small group. Link says 1.4% of youth age 13-17 and this is a year old, numbers obviously higher now.

Screenshot_20230524_211617_Samsung Internet.jpg

You and I don't do very well quoiting each other, so just stop. But hey college boy these numbers are about the same as I posted if you put in the middle group. :whistle: That study must have come straight from Target. 

Edited by Badger**

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

About 0.5% of adults 18-24 identify as transgender, and 0.3% of adults 65 and older identify as transgender in the US. Who cares live and let live, but they just got to push it on us and our kids. 

You stated you identify as an adult and that is a farce so....

Edited by Deephaven

Tranz cheerleaders are coming out of the walls on FS. :whistle:

I don't see anyone being a cheerleader just trying to have a discussion and see if you're mature enough yet to participate.

40 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Last I checked they do have Google in Canada.:whistle: Tranz are a very very small group in this country but they expect a very big platform to stand on.  SMFH 

the far right, BL/Target/Etc. and both liberal and conservative media is giving some of them precisely what they want... a platform to stand upon.

I actually sat next to a young trans person last night at a h.s. softball game and shockingly nothing weird happened to either of us while cheering on our team or catching up with how each others lives were going as I hadn't seen this person who is a friend of my daughter in almost a year.   

maybe if certain people gave them less attention and ignored them rather than being outraged by their choices certain ones of them wouldn't get up on a pedestal, because in reality that's what most of them really want... is to just be left alone.

wonder how many here would actually have the courage to sit down and talk listen to to a young alphabet person without judging them?   not everything is what one is led to believe... ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the far right, BL/Target/Etc. and both liberal and conservative media is giving some of them precisely what they want... a platform to stand upon.

I actually sat next to a young trans person last night at a h.s. softball game and shockingly nothing weird happened to either of us while cheering on our team or catching up with how each others lives were going as I hadn't seen this person who is a friend of my daughter in almost a year.   

maybe if certain people gave them less attention and ignored them rather than being outraged by their choices certain ones of them wouldn't get up on a pedestal, because in reality that's what most of them really want... is to just be left alone.

wonder how many here would actually have the courage to sit down and talk listen to to a young alphabet person without judging them?   not everything is what one is led to believe... ;)

I know two gay guys and a few bean lickers, they are nice people but they don't expect me to run around cheerleading for them. Again the key here is live and let live and keep your nose out of each other's bedroom business and let the kids decide what they want to do when they get older. BTW going woke Tranz seems to be bad for BIZ just ask BUD and now Target<<< Not by my choice but just keep the kids out of the discussion and let the parents do the parenting. DO WE AGREE ON THIS?      

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, HSR said:

I don't see anyone being a cheerleader just trying to have a discussion and see if you're mature enough yet to participate.

:lol:

You Admin guys might want to run a software check on here......... :whistle: 

The Ignore feature appears to not be working correctly Again.

The Quote "quoiting"  feature appears to not be working correctly again as well... :thumbsup: ........... rofl.png.e9e9d45c82abecc5cf2df19177a3834c.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, HSR said:

Nope…if you don’t immediately denounce whatever it is in the strongest terms possible you instantly become a supporter or cheerleader of said issue…fucking bizarro world.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope…if you don’t immediately denounce whatever it is in the strongest terms possible you instantly become a supporter or cheerleader of said issue…fucking bizarro world.

Leaves a lot of grey area, 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No…it’s your lack of grey matter that leads you to say this.

No it’s you being a coward and don’t want to pick a side 

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's baffling really. It's the "you're either for us or against us" mentality.

18 minutes ago, toslow said:

No it’s you being a coward and don’t want to pick a side 

Case in point. And if you don't pick a side, don't worry, one will be assigned to you if you can't decide.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's baffling really. It's the "you're either for us or against us" mentality.

Case in point. And if you don't pick a side, don't worry, one will be assigned to you if you can't decide.

No really, always good to know where one stands and not be wishy washy on things 

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

I know two gay guys and a few bean lickers, they are nice people but they don't expect me to run around cheerleading for them. Again the key here is live and let live and keep your nose out of each other's bedroom business and let the kids decide what they want to do when they get older. BTW going woke Tranz seems to be bad for BIZ just ask BUD and now Target<<< Not by my choice but just keep the kids out of the discussion and let the parents do the parenting. DO WE AGREE ON THIS?      

yeah, I'd agree with most of that, though the caps lock part made me chuckle.