Check your account email address ×

Where Did He Go?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why didn't you quote it then? Instead of something that had nothing to do with what you're claiming.

So the other things she said about showering with her dad aren't bad enough?  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re being obtuse.  Don’t be obtuse.  :lol: 

Aren't you tired of Republicans saying they have all this info and in reality they have nothing? I know it pisses you off when democrats do it.

Edited by Steve753

Just now, Highmark said:

So the other things she said about showering with her dad aren't bad enough?  :lol:  

They are. But why make shit up? That's what democrats do.

Just now, Steve753 said:

They are. But why make shit up? That's what democrats do.

For Christs sake I'm not making it up.   Its out there and you can believe what you want.   Funny Twitter isn't taking it down.

Just now, Highmark said:

For Christs sake I'm not making it up.   Its out there and you can believe what you want.   Funny Twitter isn't taking it down.

Ya a tweet!

:lol:

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ya a tweet!

:lol:

Defending a dude that took inappropriate showers with his daughter...:wall:

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Defending a dude that took inappropriate showers with his daughter...:wall:

Not defending. Just not jumping on your misinformation bandwagon.

36 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Aren't you tired of Republicans saying they have all this info and in reality they have nothing? I know it pisses you off when democrats do it.

If it weren’t for double standards he’d have none at all.😉

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Actually I’m tired of people being obtuse as the corruption gets worse and worse.  You just said Republicans have nothing.  That’s nonsense.  We have a doj who refuses to prosecute.  You wanna play mental ping pong with all of it go ahead.  

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If it weren’t for double standards he’d have none at all.😉

I guess it’s better than having a vagina but calling yourself a man…..

50 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not defending. Just not jumping on your misinformation bandwagon.

No you’re being a bitch with the argument of i know you are but what am i mentality 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess it’s better than having a vagina but calling yourself a man…..

Well if you’re talking to me we can go down that road as I feel pretty confident in my manhood.👍🏼😉

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Actually I’m tired of people being obtuse as the corruption gets worse and worse.  You just said Republicans have nothing.  That’s nonsense.  We have a doj who refuses to prosecute.  You wanna play mental ping pong with all of it go ahead.  

What do they have?

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What do they have?

From what I understand is actual bank records showing that multiple shell companies started by the Bidens received over 10 million dollars from foreign governments and that money was dispersed directly to the Biden family through multiple transactions while he was the VP of the United States...... 

I'm a bit concerned about this going on..You?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

From what I understand is actual bank records showing that multiple shell companies started by the Bidens received over 10 million dollars from foreign governments and that money was dispersed directly to the Biden family through multiple transactions while he was the VP of the United States...... 

Most definitely.  Until we actually see proof it's just talk.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Most definitely.  Until we actually see proof it's just talk.

I agree, but I'm sure we won't, it will get squashed by our obviously corrupt government agencies who would rather push political agendas than do their jobs. Hence what has come to light about Trump and the "Russian collusion" op they ran on him in an effort to circumvent the constitution and make him un-electable..

Sad and disappointing day for every American with what has been revealed with that sham.....

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree, but I'm sure we won't, it will get squashed by our obviously corrupt government agencies who would rather push political agendas than do their jobs. Hence what has come to light about Trump and the "Russian collusion" op they ran on him in an effort to circumvent the constitution and make him un-electable..

Sad and disappointing day for every American with what has been revealed with that sham.....

Steve is too stupid to understand and feels this is done by both sides, when both sides colluded against a sitting president.

Treason.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Do you have proof?  Or pure right wing lies and misinformation :snack:

You’re on board with a convicted sexual predator :news:

Remember when Tara Reade got called a liar by the Democrats? :snack:

Biden gets away with sexual assault. Guess you're on board with that too. :news:

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Steve is too stupid to understand and feels this is done by both sides, when both sides colluded against a sitting president.

Treason.

Ehhh, I don't think Steve is stupid, He's a good guy. I think he is like me, I want to something of what they got.. They say they have actual bank records, I'm gonna hold off on labeling him full on guilty till I actually get to see a little something something 

42 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Where's our justice dept?  Ooops.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Ehhh, I don't think Steve is stupid, He's a good guy. I think he is like me, I want to something of what they got.. They say they have actual bank records, I'm gonna hold off on labeling him full on guilty till I actually get to see a little something something 

I've seen all i need to see and have for years.  There are 10 more banks they're still waiting for records on.  And they've already found 10 million.  Its not like its the only thing thats sketchy about the guy, along with the record low approval ratings and the 81 million thing.....  :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Where's our justice dept?  Ooops.

I've seen all i need to see and have for years.  There are 10 more banks they're still waiting for records on.  And they've already found 10 million.  Its not like its the only thing thats sketchy about the guy, along with the record low approval ratings and the 81 million thing.....  :lol: 

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Treason.

Two retarded peas in a pod.