Check your account email address Ă—

Where Did He Go?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fucking Repug 🤡 Show :lol: 

A top witness in a Republican investigation into the Biden family has apparently up and disappeared without a trace—or at least that’s what Rep. James Comer (R-KY) said Sunday on Fox News.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-oversight-chair-says-lost-011839790.html

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

A top witness in a Republican investigation into the Biden family has apparently up and disappeared without a trace—or at least that’s what Rep. James Comer (R-KY) said Sunday on Fox News.

The walls are closing in on Biden family corruption

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/walls-closing-biden-family-corruption

• Like 2

House Committee on Oversight and Accountability made history this week. They came forward with factual evidence against President Biden and his extended family that make President Richard Nixon’s Watergate investigation and President Bill Clinton’s Whitewater investigation look like traffic infractions by comparison

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Wednesday’s press conference at the U.S. Capitol outlined in granular detail how Biden family members and business associates set up a tangled web of limited liability corporations in order to receive more than $10 million from foreign nationals and companies in Communist China and Romania 

The explosive allegations made public Wednesday aren’t just claims or opinions; the Comer Committee is simply reporting to the American people what official bank records are indicating took place. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Like the deplorable Pedophile known as Joe Biden.

Do you have proof?  Or pure right wing lies and misinformation :snack:

You’re on board with a convicted sexual predator :news:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just watch the Ped around any kids, that's all the proof anyone needs, of course your blind from looking into lightbulbs all the time.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Just watch the Ped around any kids, that's all the proof anyone needs, of course you’re blind from looking into lightbulbs all the time.

So you got nothing like usual :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They have nothing….nada…..zippo.

Seems pretty complicated for a so-called dementia patient :lol: 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

They have nothing….nada…..zippo.

The explosive allegations made public Wednesday aren’t just claims or opinions; the Comer Committee is simply reporting to the American people what official bank records are indicating took place

Weird, Grasdley said this week he has at least 5 whistleblowers who’ve come forward.  What’s prob gonna happen is Biden’s going to have to step down, they’ll slow walk this and Michelle Obama will come out of the shadows to run,  jmo.  Oh, and fuck her too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Weird, Grasdley said this week he has at least 5 whistleblowers who’ve come forward.  What’s prob gonna happen is Biden’s going to have to step down, they’ll slow walk this and Michelle Obama will come out of the shadows to run,  jmo.  Oh, and fuck her too.

I called it a long time ago that Mike was going to run. I still think that's the plan.

Edited by Steve753

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Well his daughter was afraid to take a shower at night because he would go in with her when she was old enough to know it was wrong. 

Who was convicted?

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well his daughter was afraid to take a shower at night because he would go in with her when she was old enough to know it was wrong. 

Who was convicted?

Where does it say that? Why are you making shit up? It makes you look as stupid as a democrat.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Where does it say that? Why are you making shit up? It makes you look as stupid as a democrat.

I didn't make up ANYTHING.  Might want to check out his daughters diary dude.  It was proven hers when someone got convicted for taking it.  While stealing it I fully disagree with but once the information was out its hard to dispute.  She has not denied any of the content.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/25/guilty-trafficking-ashley-biden-diary-00053770

https://www.wtrf.com/top-stories/alleged-showers-with-my-dad-president-joe-bidens-daughter-reportedly-writes-of-abuse-in-diary/

The DailyMail.com states that The New York Times confirmed that the Ashley Biden diary is authentic after the newspaper “reported a Justice Department probe over the diary in November 2021.” 

The Ashley Biden diary is the most recent example of a blanket media blackout, a July 2019 excerpt going viral two weeks ago. Read this and defend it as non-newsworthy:
“Was I molested,” the author writes. “I think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age . . . I remember being somewhat sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”

Just now, Highmark said:

I didn't make up ANYTHING.  Might want to check out his daughters diary dude.  It was proven hers when someone got convicted for taking it.  While stealing it I fully disagree with but once the information was out its hard to dispute.  She has not denied any of the content.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/25/guilty-trafficking-ashley-biden-diary-00053770

https://www.wtrf.com/top-stories/alleged-showers-with-my-dad-president-joe-bidens-daughter-reportedly-writes-of-abuse-in-diary/

The DailyMail.com states that The New York Times confirmed that the Ashley Biden diary is authentic after the newspaper “reported a Justice Department probe over the diary in November 2021.” 

The Ashley Biden diary is the most recent example of a blanket media blackout, a July 2019 excerpt going viral two weeks ago. Read this and defend it as non-newsworthy:
“Was I molested,” the author writes. “I think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age . . . I remember being somewhat sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”

Show me where it says there what you said?   You made it up.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Show me where it says there what you said?   You made it up.

Which part did I make up...her claiming to have taken showers with her dad that were probably inappropriate or she would wait to take them so he wouldn't come in?

The afraid part is the only thing disputed.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Which part did I make up...her claiming to have taken showers with her dad that were probably inappropriate or she would wait to take them so he wouldn't come in?

The afraid part is the only thing disputed.

You made up she was afraid to shower at night. Where does it say that?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You made up she was afraid to shower at night. Where does it say that?

Page 67-68.   Look it up yourself.   

That is what bothers you?  The fact that she is saying that she probably took inappropriate showers with him isn't concerning?  Fuck man....one makes the other pretty obvious. 

There is video after video of the man creeping on little girls.   FFS. 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Page 67-68.   Look it up yourself.   

Why didn't you quote it then? Instead of something that had nothing to do with what you're claiming.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why didn't you quote it then? Instead of something that had nothing to do with what you're claiming.

You’re being obtuse.  Don’t be obtuse.  :lol: