Check your account email address ×

The lies keep rolling….

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pathetic that a pathological liar like you is suddenly concerned about lies :lol:

Biden said in the September 12, 2019 debate: "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one. They did"

Not true, all those pictures you saw of the cages were taken in 2014 during his time in office.

Joe Biden has repeatedly said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela on the streets of Soweto during a trip to South Africa in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid.

There is absolutely no truth to this, as Biden was later forced to confess

Biden said on May 22, 2020 in an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show: “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.”

Not true. The NAACP has never endorsed any candidate

On September 3, 2019 in an NPR interview, referring to the Iraq War, "immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment."

Not true. Biden fully supported the Iraq war and voted for the resolution to go to war

On August 7, 2019 – Joe Biden claimed that Donald Trump "asserted that immigrants would quote, ‘carve you up with a knife’." 

He never said that about immigrants. He said that MS-13 Gang members were doing that

In a famous video confrontation with a critic, Joe Biden shouted: "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school."

Every single word, every one of those claims is false.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Pathetic that a pathological liar like you is suddenly concerned about lies :lol:

Biden said in the September 12, 2019 debate: "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one. They did"

Not true, all those pictures you saw of the cages were taken in 2014 during his time in office.

Joe Biden has repeatedly said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela on the streets of Soweto during a trip to South Africa in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid.

There is absolutely no truth to this, as Biden was later forced to confess

Biden said on May 22, 2020 in an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show: “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.”

Not true. The NAACP has never endorsed any candidate

On September 3, 2019 in an NPR interview, referring to the Iraq War, "immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment."

Not true. Biden fully supported the Iraq war and voted for the resolution to go to war

On August 7, 2019 – Joe Biden claimed that Donald Trump "asserted that immigrants would quote, ‘carve you up with a knife’." 

He never said that about immigrants. He said that MS-13 Gang members were doing that

In a famous video confrontation with a critic, Joe Biden shouted: "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school."

Every single word, every one of those claims is false.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Biden getting tripped up children.  Doesn’t even know what country he was in a week before.  Can you imagine him answering questions after the sun was down. 

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

1683852272195.jpg

Sad, and yet strangely, all those same people who thought it was “rigged” will vote again in another “rigged” election. You’re not though, right? What’s even the point.

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Probably the answer of the night..... Tremendous answer.

you-wont-say-it.jpg

Apparently his answer is to appease Putin and give him Ukrainian land. 

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Apparently his answer is to appease Putin and give him Ukrainian land. 

How do you draw this conclusion?

Edited by toslow
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:lol:

currently-owned.jpg

Why do liberal women have to have Resting Bitch Face?

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Common sense> do opposite

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, toslow said:

How do you end a war in 24 hours? Just ask Russia to leave with their tail between their legs? Or give it some land and pull military supplies and tell Ukraine to deal with it. Either way it would never happen and his low iq followers eat it up without questioning the logic.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Next thing you know, Joe and Mika will have him on for an hour or two... :lol:

That would be awesome.  This thread.  Another day.  Another day of TDS with the same people getting lost in the forest before the trees.  Look at the reactions from "regular" CNN viewers.  They're verklempt that they gave Trump a forum, so they could accuse him of all Liiiiiiiies......while his approval ratings go up...all after a D funded lawsuit that he lost and is appealing.  Me thinks most of the public has figured out what is really happening here.  Although several here still haven't....  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Next thing you know, Joe and Mika will have him on for an hour or two... :lol:

Haha.....yeah this gotcha attempt by CNN backfired big-time.  Gave Trump air-time and let voters see the stark difference of mental acuity and energy levels between him and Biden. World's apart .

Probably gained a lot of independent support as well as bringing many Trump voters back who say they wouldn't vote for him again.  They realize if it's Trump versus Biden there really is only one choice.    

Voters saw this, Right MC.:thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How do you end a war in 24 hours? Just ask Russia to leave with their tail between their legs? Or give it some land and pull military supplies and tell Ukraine to deal with it. Either way it would never happen and his low iq followers eat it up without questioning the logic.

There is a reason Putin didn't dare strike during Trump's watch and waited for a weak and feeble leader.... Who basically gave the OK when he stated it depends on how bad the intrusion (forgot the actual wording) is on what our response may be.  If it's a minor infraction so be it.    What a fuckin idiot.

Wow, this trump guy just gives the liberal swamp the fits.

Is there a better candidate for POTUS?  He says all the right things and the libs just don't know how to get him in a "gotcha" moment.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There is a reason Putin didn't dare strike during Trump's watch 

What was the reason? Trump was willing to start WW3 over Ukraine? I bet everyone would have loved that.

Those are empty words with no meaning behind them. Same when Trump says he’d end the war in 24hrs. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What was the reason? Trump was willing to start WW3 over Ukraine? I bet everyone would have loved that.

Those are empty words with no meaning behind them. Same when Trump says he’d end the war in 24hrs. 

Do you honestly think we would STILL be talking about this if Trump were in power?.... Trump was actually the peacemaker ...hard to believe it. Even got a couple Nobel peace nominations over the Middle East.   

He sees the death and destruction on both sides and he doesn't like it... God bless Trump:thumbsup:.... We'd be having a totally different conversation.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/518842-trump-nominated-a-third-time-for-nobel-peace-prize/

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I used this in another thread but it’s spot on for many MAGA tards here.

IMG_1455.gif

So stupid and so wrong..... especially the racist and tax cheater part...... Werent his tax returns good enough for you?.... Or do you still need more evidence?:lol:...

Yup you still believe Russia collusion too..... Bring Mueller back, He's got to be able to find something.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Do you honestly think we would STILL be talking about this if Trump were in power?.... Trump was actually the peacemaker ...hard to believe it.

Hard to believe it because it isn't true.  He would bully his way into a gun fight and get shot.  Any other thought is flat out thickheaded.