Check your account email address ×

ABC/Wapo- Poll: Trump takes commanding lead over Biden

• Platinum Contributing Member

Things I've learned just today.

If you don't support Trump you're a liberal who supports pedophilia and in turn that automatically makes you a pedophile.

Stay tuned for more!

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

shut your hole mad hatter 

How many rectal thermometers must one break to reach such levels of lunacy?

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF does that have to do with you assholes asking everybody here if they are pedophiles? You might want to go walk in front of a bus you miserable bag of fuck.

I'll pay for the Uber to get him to a town with a bus.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Things I've learned just today.

If you don't support Trump you're a liberal who supports pedophilia and in turn that automatically makes you a pedophile.

Stay tuned for more!

I never realized there were so many liberal pedophile democrat snowmobilers until I joined this site and participated in this forum.

Lot of big brains here that resort to calling people they've never met faggots and now pedos.  Guarantee most wouldn't have the stones to say it in person to most on here.  Weak minded, characterless, adolescent chimps act that way... and this place seems to have it's fair share of them. 

Calling a man a faggot is quite different from calling them a pedo... but this is where the country is at... big mouths hiding behind a keyboard.

• Like 2

I see everyone is avoiding the question, which is a little disturbing.

I guess silence speaks volumes 

Edited by toslow

Just now, toslow said:

I see everyone is avoiding the question, silence speaks volumes 

I think it's easy to say the answer is no. I think more just can't believe that question is being asked. And furthermore that you're assuming that as an admission.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I think it's easy to say the answer is no. I think more just can't believe that question is being asked. And furthermore that you're assuming that as an admission.

How fucken hard is it to type no?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

How fucken hard is it to type no?

Some questions don't deserve an answer.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The only thing that would hold Trump back if he got reelected would be if the Senate stays under Democrat control. That is the wildcard here. I don’t see how the Democrats will take back the house anytime soon, I’m not even sure how they managed to keep the Senate. 

:lol: "only thing", what the fuck was his problem last time?  The guy is a fucking toolbag that no one he interacts with respects.  That is why he got nothing done.

4 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

Crn2Cnr2, do you think its okay for a 5 year old to give an adult consent for sex?

No.  What's about as bad is you even asking that question.  NO ONE thinks that is reasonable.  Fucking toolbag.

3 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

Ok pedophile.

You are seriously disturbed.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Answer the question then.

You've never ONCE answered a question on here.  Go climb back in your hole and pretend to protest.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF does that have to do with you assholes asking everybody here if they are pedophiles? 

He is afraid of competition obviously.  Fucking piece of shit he is.

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

And you think it is a reasonable question which explains how much of a piece of shit you are as well.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

:lol: "only thing", what the fuck was his problem last time?  The guy is a fucking toolbag that no one he interacts with respects.  That is why he got nothing done.

No.  What's about as bad is you even asking that question.  NO ONE thinks that is reasonable.  Fucking toolbag.

You are seriously disturbed.

You've never ONCE answered a question on here.  Go climb back in your hole and pretend to protest.

He is afraid of competition obviously.  Fucking piece of shit he is.

And you think it is a reasonable question which explains how much of a piece of shit you are as well.

I just find it easier to say no and move on.

how does that make me a piece of shit?

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

I just find it easier to say no and move on.

how does that make me a piece of shit?

Because you actually believed that the question was worth asking.  Fucking sick as the one who asked.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Because you actually believed that the question was worth asking.  Fucking sick as the one who asked.

Dude just say no, and all your problems will go away 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Step away from the cnn loser.  People here understand the globalist drive to normalize pedos.  Time for you to get a clue.  That's why the question is being asked that fucking losers can't seem to answer.

Good god you are a serious waste of oxygen…just pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

precisely what % of people here... fellow sledders, parents and grandparents in fact do you believe would sexually harm, hurt or touch a child in an inappropriate manner?  

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

consider the mental midget asking the question in the first place, hence my initial reply.  mental midget was being kind and considerate based upon his idiocy.

58 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Some questions don't deserve an answer.

but said mental midget demanded an answer, like he's on some sort of pedo hunting crusade.

44 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

it's ridiculous... and he knows it as well as most grown ups and parents do.

42 minutes ago, toslow said:

Dude just say no, and all your problems will go away 

just say no... to what end? what if I had made a sarcastic, silly or snarky remark?  him,... or anyone calling other users a pedo here is worthy of evidence or a swift verbal or physical ass kicking.  said it before and will say again that if someone called you a pedo I would react similarly and did a few mere hours ago.

In closing... he's a small minded imbecile and might consider his comments and assertions a bit more wisely in the future. 

others opinions may vary ... but it's easy to pick out the adults around here.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but it's easy to pick out the adults around here.

Edited by Cr

Even Jethro Bodine can count that high. :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

It really was cringe worthy at times, yet entertaining at others.  

If it came down to these two bafoons again, I certainly will not be voting for Biden and that's the only reason Trump would get my vote.

I would like to thank you in advance for your support.:thumbsup:...I am thinking there will be millions just like you..... To help bring a glorious victory :bc:

8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You're just not getting it. Trumps behavior turned alot of people off. So much so a fucking dementia patient got elected. People are not going to forget how Trump Con ducted himself after the election and to this day. He is damaged goods and needs to move on.

1681303170501.thumb.jpg.ba00f8702459f0aa6135fd68e0e57e5a.jpg

7 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Pretty simple why it wasn't a landslide for Republicans in the last mid terms.

Their stance on abortion and bad Trump backed candidates.

Oh and let's remember.  Trump had control of both when he was elected the first time and got next to nothing done.

His endorsement record was phenomenal just-for-the-record.thumb.jpg.9129ec62ec01edd2ceec39c3dfe48264.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I would like to thank you in advance for your support.:thumbsup:...I am thinking there will be millions just like you..... To help bring a glorious victory :bc:

1681303170501.thumb.jpg.ba00f8702459f0aa6135fd68e0e57e5a.jpg

His endorsement record was phenomenal just-for-the-record.thumb.jpg.9129ec62ec01edd2ceec39c3dfe48264.jpg

They won in the primaries. They didn't do shit in the general.

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

His endorsement record was phenomenal 

matt-damon-do-you-like-apples.gif

https://medium.com/@tgof137/whats-the-average-iq-of-trump-voters-b46603548b35

Now there's proof: Trump's voters lack "cognitive sophistication," often believe Bible is literal word of God

https://www.salon.com/2022/03/23/new-research-on-voters-theyre-not-the-sharpest-tools-in-the-box/

Trump supporters use less cognitively complex language and more simplistic modes of thinking than Biden supporters, study finds

https://www.psypost.org/2022/05/trump-supporters-use-less-cognitively-complex-language-and-more-simplistic-modes-of-thinking-than-biden-supporters-study-finds-63068

giphy.gif

caveman-stomp.gif

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the empirical evidence here refutes your commentary

A few on an obscure website does not represent all Republicans!

But it doesn't help!!!!

Edited by Steve753