Check your account email address ×

When you tell on yourself

16 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Not sure why ya'll keep arguing over shit beer when you can buy quality products from the likes of Pabst, Grain Belt, Hamm's, etc.

Drank a case of premium lights Friday. My ass stunk so bad the next day it was unbearable. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I tried a couple of times to like that shit…just couldn’t do it. I wasn’t a light beer drinker but in a pinch a Miller Lite was OK.👍🏼

Miller Lite tastes like cardboard to me....Coors Light not far behind.   Once Miller bought Coors I think they started tasting more and more alike.  

Had mucho Pacifico on vacation a few weeks ago.   With some lime is now my favorite. 

16 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Not sure why ya'll keep arguing over shit beer when you can buy quality products from the likes of Pabst, Grain Belt, Hamm's, etc.

So weird. Pabst, Grain Belt, and Hamms were all seen as cheap, shit beers during the “70’s. 

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Miller Lite tastes like cardboard to me....Coors Light not far behind.   Once Miller bought Coors I think they started tasting more and more alike.  

Had mucho Pacifico on vacation a few weeks ago.   With some lime is now my favorite. 

Pacifico was one of my favorites.👌🏻

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pacifico was one of my favorites.👌🏻

My favorite with lime is SOL. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Drank a case of premium lights Friday. My ass stunk so bad the next day it was unbearable. 

I had the PBR Sharts on Saturday.  Thought I was going to have to call the amberlamps that first shit of the morning.  

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

So weird. Pabst, Grain Belt, and Hamms were all seen as cheap, shit beers during the “70’s. 

One is the Friendly Beer, another has a blue ribbon (shit, it is right in it's name!), and the other is from the land of sky blue waters.

Not my fault taste buds were shit in the 70's.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I had the PBR Sharts on Saturday.  Thought I was going to have to call the amberlamps that first shit of the morning.  

One is the Friendly Beer, another has a blue ribbon (shit, it is right in it's name!), and the other is from the land of sky blue waters.

Not my fault taste buds were shit in the 70's.

Miller high life. The champagne of bottled beers. It’s right there in the name. Leinenkugels and Walter’s bottled keg were second and third. Walter’s was best. Unpasteurized and always fresh. 

Edited by spin_dry

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Miller high life. The champagne of bottled beers. It’s right there in the name. Leinenkugels and Walter’s bottled keg were second and third. Walter’s was best. Unpasteurized and always fresh. 

Champagne is overrated.

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yes!

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Champagne is overrated.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

3 things not worth drinking?

Ever had Alligash White?  Half the problem with good beer is how fresh it is.  We get it fresh out in the northeast and it’s great.  I never liked Moosehead all that much until I had it in Canada, delicious.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ever had Alligash White?  Half the problem with good beer is how fresh it is.  We get it fresh out in the northeast and it’s great.  I never liked Moosehead all that much until I had it in Canada, delicious.

Whatevers cheap. You're only renting it anyway.

Edited by Steve753

Its impacting local distributors.   My wife's brother worked for a local AB distributor and they just came to him and said his job was being cut.  He was a rotating delivery driver.  Seems to me they aren't delivering as much.

On 5/8/2023 at 6:32 AM, spin_dry said:

That’s a European company? 

South American with a heavy dose of money from Warren Buffet. They bought a bunch of food companies too, Kraft being one of them. 
My wife worked at Kraft corporate in Chicago when they bought them. It wasn’t good for the employees. 

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Says the guy who claims to like beers made for women.

I did try a white claw once...not sure who the fuck could like those.

Jesus, you are one humorless son of a bitch lol. I have heard it all now. 😆

50 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Says the guy who claims to like beers made for women.

I did try a white claw once...not sure who the fuck could like those.

Tastes like TV static. 

In the fridge right now:

Spotted Cow - reserves running low.  Taking the RV back to WI in July to re-supply.

Sapporo

Shiner Bock

Barrio Blonde

Pacifico

White Claw for the girls.

Was at the store last week ahead of a get-together we were hosting and the Bud Light was on sale.  Shelf was freshly faced.  Not a case missing.  The rest of the beer section had clearly been picked since the last shelf facing (when the stockers bring everything to the front of the shelves overnight).

• Like 2