Check your account email address ×

656 *mass* shootings for 2023

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We have the most jails in the world , you need to die soon and anyone who thinks like you as well. Fucking retard. 

Reality is Ben there are far more violent offenders on the streets than casual drug offenders behind bars.  

I'm all for releasing anyone convicted on minor drug usage charges that didn't involve a violent or property felony however the amount of violent people on the streets is alarming.  Around 64% of violent crimes are by repeat offenders.  

13 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So more gun laws don’t work?

nope... just outright BANS 

for a somewhat intelligent individual you sure post some dumb remarks 

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

:lol:

If you have to tell someone that on a forum it goes to show that your posts didn't make that clear.  If you were intelligent, you'd have realized that before you posted.

Exactly how would you suggest I respond when someone wishes me dead?  You excuse that, but take my comments to task, which says a lot about you. You’re another one who needs to tamp down his hard on. 😆

Edited by DriftBusta

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly how would you suggest I respond when someone wishes me dead?  

Show the intelligence you claim to have instead of the opposite.  Rather simple.  I outlined that in my original response.  

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Show the intelligence you claim to have instead of the opposite.  Rather simple.  I outlined that in my original response.  

Oh yes, you are the arbiter of my intelligence just like Ben. 😆 Sorry Chumley, when people wish me dead I’ll respond any fucking way I want.  Newsflash, this forum is not a Mensa convention. how about you show your intelligence? See how that works?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly how would you suggest I respond when someone wishes me dead?  You excuse that, but take my comments to task, which says a lot about you. You’re another one who needs to tamp down his hard on. 😆

easy... 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nope... just outright BANS 

for a somewhat intelligent individual you sure post some dumb remarks 

I just can't see how any new gun laws will stop any of these shootings. The ultimate law of the land is basically it's illegal to kill somebody and in some places its a capital offense yet people still risk it all to kill someone. All other laws aside, if they have no problem breaking this 1 then what will more laws accomplish? Even outright confiscation wouldn't do anything if the criminals still have theirs. Look at prohibition, outlaw alcohol and it turned into a money maker for some.  I really do think the problem is cultural and don't think there's a workable solution without taking rights from someone 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh yes, you are the arbiter of my intelligence just like Ben. 😆 Sorry Chumley, when people wish me dead I’ll respond any fucking way I want.  Newsflash, this forum is not a Mensa convention. how about you show your intelligence? See how that works?

Best part is you are obviously too dumb to get it. 

13 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

11 acres of guns? AR's everywhere! How many mass shootings happened there? 

even a nut job isn't going to do a mass shooting at a gun show

don't be so silly

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

even a nut job isn't going to do a mass shooting at a gun show

don't be so silly

Why not? Looks like a target rich environment. Lots of weapons to choose from too. 

On 4/19/2023 at 2:18 PM, Cat45 said:

I just can't see how any new gun laws will stop any of these shootings. The ultimate law of the land is basically it's illegal to kill somebody and in some places its a capital offense yet people still risk it all to kill someone. All other laws aside, if they have no problem breaking this 1 then what will more laws accomplish? Even outright confiscation wouldn't do anything if the criminals still have theirs. Look at prohibition, outlaw alcohol and it turned into a money maker for some.  I really do think the problem is cultural and don't think there's a workable solution without taking rights from someone 

Good post.. Honestly at this point in society, we are better off arming everyone.. I know this sounds crazy but its really the only way IMO.. Train everyone. JUST maybe the shit bags will think twice?  I doubt it but now ay in hell is this country going to give up guns without civil war.. NO WAY..  Of course some said OBAMA would take them.  Laughable.. NO PRESIDENT is taking anyone's guns in this country. NEVER

9 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Good post.. Honestly at this point in society, we are better off arming everyone.. I know this sounds crazy but its really the only way IMO.. Train everyone. JUST maybe the shit bags will think twice?  I doubt it but now ay in hell is this country going to give up guns without civil war.. NO WAY..  Of course some said OBAMA would take them.  Laughable.. NO PRESIDENT is taking anyone's guns in this country. NEVER

They'll probly take some or make them really inconvenient to buy or own but they'll never take them away for 2 reasons. Theres too many hardcore people that will die to keep them and it's too big of a voting issue. Just like abortion, the border, and healthcare. If they fix the problem they'd need to create another to justify their existence 

• Like 1

Just now, jonlafon1 said:

I thought I read Oklahoma is going to arm all the teachers? This can go either way..  But maybe it should be like a cell phone?  EVERYONE has one?

If you want 1 why not? If you don't then don't. The criminals that are going to commit crimes already have them or will get them when they want them.

• Like 1