Check your account email address ×

Lexus Hybrid explodes and takes out a home in town.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It happens to gassers. I think Subaru still has a park outside warning in effect now.

Because of a grounding issue. They at least know why. 

Biden is trying to make it a mandate to buy electric. 

• Sad 1

EV's should be illegal..My Homeowners insurance company asked if we have any EV vehicles, I asked why, she said the rates would be higher if we had any, I asked by how much, she said it depended but as much as 10-20% higher.

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hybrids?

Your are A fucken hybrid. call it what it is instead of always being a fucken clown loser

Edited by toslow

• Gold Member

This Lexus in the article is a hybrid…

matches the studies on fires by propulsion method.

“Analysts from AutoInsuranceEZ examined data from the National Transportation Safety Board to track the number of car fires and compared it to sales data from the Bureau of Transportation Statistics.

The result? Hybrid-powered cars were involved in about 3,475 fires per every 100,000 sold. Gasoline-powered cars, about 1,530. Electric vehicles (EVs) saw just 25 fires per 100,000 sold.

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He running defense for his precious 

Oh for sure :thumbsup:

Thread title does state EV when the vehicle in the article has a 24v DOHC V6 making 308hp and has a 17g tank of fuel. 37mile range on electric. Not an EV. 

57 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

This Lexus in the article is a hybrid…

matches the studies on fires by propulsion method.

“Analysts from AutoInsuranceEZ examined data from the National Transportation Safety Board to track the number of car fires and compared it to sales data from the Bureau of Transportation Statistics.

The result? Hybrid-powered cars were involved in about 3,475 fires per every 100,000 sold. Gasoline-powered cars, about 1,530. Electric vehicles (EVs) saw just 25 fires per 100,000 sold.

Take away California and New york, less than 1% of the USA has electric cars. If that doesn't tell you something, nothing will.

Edited by Steve753

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Take away California and New york, less than 1% of the USA has electric cars. If that doesn't tell you something, nothing will.

Like almost 6% percent of overall new car market in the US and doubling every year.  Likely 1 in 10 vehicles bought in 2023 maybe be electric????  EV are like almost 20% of the market in California in 2022

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Like almost 6% percent of overall new car market in the US and doubling every year.  Likely 1 in 10 vehicles bought in 2023 maybe be electric????  EV are like almost 20% of the market in California in 2022

Like I said.

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Like I said.

Ya.  Take away a couple of the biggest auto markets in the US the other the automarket isn’t that big?  Entire US automarket would be Canada big without including the larger markets (states) in the US

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ya.  Take away a couple of the biggest auto markets in the US the other the automarket isn’t that big?  Entire US automarket would be Canada big without including the larger markets (states) in the US

You really try way to hard. You're looking foolish.

• Badger** changed the title to Lexus Hybrid explodes and takes out a home in town.
2 hours ago, HSR said:

Yup says so right in the OP, thread fail.

Are you happy now? @ckf @Bontz It's always Badger chasing this guy around. Give me a break. Someone should monitor his content, he starts more shit on this site than all the rest of all your members, but hey it's your game and it's your ball. :salute:

Edited by Badger**

37 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Are you happy now? @ckf @Bontz It's always Badger chasing this guy around. Give me a break. Someone should monitor his content, he starts more shit on this site than all the rest of all your members, but hey it's your game and it's your ball. :salute:

There was nothing out of line with his comment. Had it come from just about anyone else here it would be considered tame for this place. You on the other hand are trying to make it more than it is. Move on and maybe you can get yourself off of moderation approval.

I would like to point out that every one of Badgers posts has been approved as written.

• Thanks 1