Check your account email address ×

The cure for gun violence

Michael Che's quote cracked me up. “ya kno... a lot of people are not drinking bud light, cause the company used a trans person in their ad.. and these mostly right wing bud light customers have tossed all their bud lights in the trash in a blind rage.. and it got me ta’thinkin.. just hear me out.. so what if we got trans people.. hear me out.. to do ads for guns..?”

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, old indy said:

These people are so far beyond DUMB it must hurt them to try and think.

Yeah, I guess some people don't understand that bud light is a BRAND of beer.  People didn't stop drinking beer, they just started replacing bud light with something else.

Just another blanket statement by another brain dead liberal comedian.  "get trans people to do ads for guns"   It would be a BRAND of gun, like winchester or remington.  But lets just say "guns" and get the liberals all laughing and saying....."YES, thats the ticket"

Che‘s material here overwhelmingly focuses on the anxious terrain of ongoing cultural shifts and reckonings, equally lampooning woke warriors, shallow white progressives, trigger-happy cops, police-hating Black folks, uneasy liberals who say “people of color,” paranoid anti-vaxxers and more.

Edited by racer254

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, I guess some people don't understand that bud light is a BRAND of beer.  People didn't stop drinking beer, they just started replacing bud light with something else.

Just another blanket statement by another brain dead liberal comedian.  "get trans people to do ads for guns"   It would be a BRAND of gun, like winchester or remington.  But lets just say "guns" and get the liberals all laughing and saying....."YES, thats the ticket"

Che‘s material here overwhelmingly focuses on the anxious terrain of ongoing cultural shifts and reckonings, equally lampooning woke warriors, shallow white progressives, trigger-happy cops, police-hating Black folks, uneasy liberals who say “people of color,” paranoid anti-vaxxers and more.

The mentality of so many today seems to be that they can make up their own ideas about something or what is real, regardless of long standing precedents defining what truly IS.

:clueless:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, old indy said:

These people are so far beyond DUMB it must hurt them to try and think.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

52 minutes ago, old indy said:

The mentality of so many today seems to be that they can make up their own ideas about something or what is real, regardless of long standing precedents defining what truly IS.

:clueless:

A couple of navel gazing no fun mopey types.