Check your account email address ×

Just now, Doug said:

You forget he's waiting to have his post approved

Nope, I'm sure he's making a list of everything he's going to reply to when he can post again....... :lolz:

Jerry this, HSR that, CKF, Deephaven, and so on down the line....... 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

OK….migrated here because of rules over there. I’m wondering why some are asking for additional rules here. :dunno:

Rules are a little liquid here.  Post what you want......except......

1 minute ago, Doug said:

And that's a problem for you why? Just butthurt over badger or do you have an actual issue?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Doug said:

No there’s always been just two rules. Other that it’s a free for all. 

Just now, HSR said:

And that's a problem for you why? Just butthurt over badger or do you have an actual issue?

You need to put on your thick skin.  This is the CE forum

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

No there’s always been just two rules. Other that it’s a free for all. 

1)  No posting information relating to the professional life/career of a member if said information was not volunteered by that member, regardless of whether that information is publicly available. Also, no threatening the profession/career of a member. 

2)  No attacks/threats against the family of a member.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Doug said:

You need to put on your thick skin.  This is the CE forum

Look if you are really worried about the site rules I'll do you a solid. I'll put YOU on post approval too and that way you'll know for sure that you won't break any rules. Will that work for you?I'm willing to help you out here:thumb:

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Referring to other members as girls, girl scouts, etc. yet being the one that actually acts like a teenage girl ... that's Toolkit level self awareness right there.

Are you queefing over being called a name because I don't think we have a member named Toolkit:dunno:

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Look if you are really worried about the site rules I'll do you a solid. I'll put YOU on post approval too and that way you'll know for sure that you won't break any rules. Will that work for you?I'm willing to help you out here:thumb:

Easy little Joe your taking this CE forum to personal.  From a previous post you can post anything you want just don't piss off the boss.  You do remember that correct.  Are you now the boss or is CKF still the boss?  Just asking. 

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you queefing over being called a name because I don't think we have a member named Toolkit:dunno:

Just when I thought your responses couldn't be any more weak .... you go and pull off the lamest of all.  May as well let Badger back because your game is really struggling without him.

Hmmmm I think you took it to the personal level with the lame pics and insults. Too bad they aren't worthy of a catchy rebuttal. Do better if you can:thumb:

For the full and partially retarded members: ckf is the site owner.

Just now, HSR said:

Hmmmm I think you took it to the personal level with the lame pics and insults. Too bad they aren't worthy of a catchy rebuttal. Do better if you can:thumb:

In other words ... you don't have the ability.  We got it :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Just when I thought your responses couldn't be any more weak .... you go and pull off the lamest of all.  May as well let Badger back because your game is really struggling without him.

Well to be fair he's a wee bit smarter than you so I can only work with what I got.

19 minutes ago, Doug said:

Easy little Joe your taking this CE forum to personal.  From a previous post you can post anything you want just don't piss off the boss.  You do remember that correct.  Are you now the boss or is CKF still the boss?  Just asking. 

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Looks like you missed quoting me.  Got you covered HSR 👍

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Jesus fucking Christ. If you don't lke the rules, feel free to hit the road. Otherwise shut the fuck up and move on. Is that clear enough?

It's Tuesday night entertainment ... nothing more, nothing less.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Jesus fucking Christ. If you don't lke the rules, feel free to hit the road. Otherwise shut the fuck up and move on. Is that clear enough?

Shut her down OT!  :lol:

• Haha 1